Clash of Alliances Season 2

Rain

shiftas is the biggest can in the game and that's coming from the guy who the majority of tycoon believe to be the biggest can in the game.

• Upvote 4

75k for the fastest KO of the Toureny from the EFFA KT (in case of a tie the Fight with the higher Rating wins)

Good idea, I think everyone is just ducking vendetta tbh.

we where talking about it in the alliance chat and it seems that just one so far even has someone who can compete. seems like the next tourney we can join depending on the ID range.

sooo you can stop wanking yourself :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Count me out if it's openweight, open ID

Same as vendetta team unfortunately.

I don't want to pressure you by saying.. if it's this we'll leave. But we're prepared for 205lbs 265k+ id

If you have to change the rules to get a bunch of cowards that know they can't face up to vendetta in the agreed and voted on rules, then so be it. Vendetta will do the good thing and leave the tourney for cowards to compete against cowards.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Same as vendetta team unfortunately.

I don't want to pressure you by saying.. if it's this we'll leave. But we're prepared for 205lbs 265k+ id

If you have to change the rules to get a bunch of cowards that know they can't face up to vendetta in the agreed and voted on rules, then so be it. Vendetta will do the good thing and leave the tourney for cowards to compete against cowards.

I don't see why the rules has been set to suit Vendetta, surely the weight class which has the most 265k+ id fighters should be the one which will be used?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see why the rules has been set to suit Vendetta, surely the weight class which has the most 265k+ id fighters should be the one which will be used?

LOL

There was a poll, and 205 won... Vendetta has a team that can compete in 205. We also had one that could compete 265.

It does suit Vendetta, but it was not suited to Vendetta.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There was a poll, 205lbs iirc had about 10 votes, much more than any other weight class.

• Upvote 1

LOL

There was a poll, and 205 won... Vendetta has a team that can compete in 205. We also had one that could compete 265.

It does suit Vendetta, but it was not suited to Vendetta.

There was a poll, 205lbs iirc had about 10 votes, much more than any other weight class.

I know there was a poll but how long was it running for?

I don't see 10 light heavyweight fighters signed up to compete.

I know there was a poll but how long was it running for?

I don't see 10 light heavyweight fighters signed up to compete.

Which is why I accuse people of ducking Vendetta, see the cycle now? That's why you should think before you neg Marky ol' chap

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm not ducking anybody. I just can't get a team together.

You have two 205 265k+ guys yourself

plus Matty's Kazi guy.

Zlatan Brock has a guy called Hakeen Alvarez

and Sir Horny has a guy called Joey Cartona.

There is your team. And I put that together in like 5 minutes. You can probably find a better one.

• Downvote 2