Clash of Alliances Season 2

Rain

Thank you. The 205 weightclass kills me I was planning on using this fighter Pittsburgh Steelers (270943)

Well, yeah, but I still give some more time for the 4th alliance to come :)

Can you get your grind on and start pm'ing alliances or something? I mean I contacted Bjorn for dogs of war but got no reply, I told him to pm it round his whole alliance.. Got no reply though, so I guess he couldn't be bothered. I also contacted Mentor about getting LOD to join, no reply from him either. But then I realised... Why am I doing this?! That should be your job!

• Upvote 1

I know it goes against the point of the Alliance theme but maybe have a 'rest of the world' team or something just so we get the 4th team :D failing that i say try to start it up with just 3 teams if it can be done

That's a good idea :) I'll develop it tomorrow cause it's late here in Lithuania now :D

Just got linked to this. Give me a day or two and I'll see if Highland Network can put together the other team.

200k and I'll pull you together a team in the Highland Netwerk. I work under 2 conditions:

• No manager can say no to using their fighter
  • you must address me as Sir
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1