UFC Fight Night Bisping vs Leites Pick'em

kenlow73

To be honest I completely forgot this... I got a notification on my phone about the prelims starting soon and got here as soon as I could.

I feel like this will be a terrible night for me so good luck for the winner.

I'll be tuning in for the main card, anyone else?:)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leites

Pearson

Duffy

Calderwood

Edwards

Mafra

Holohan

Latifi

Lebout

Whiteford

Rivera

Omielanzcuk

Scrap that bad night thing, 3-0 right now. LOL.

Labout wasn't as good as I expected, his defenses we're so bad... I picked him up only because the other guy took the fight in 9 days and the weight cut could've been hard for him. I think 30-27 wasn't fair. Round 1 was definetly Packalems.

I'll be tuning in for the main card, anyone else? :)

I'm watching... did a 50 mile bike ride this morning, came home, stashed bike away (didn't want the high pressure tubes to blow in a hot car), went to Olive Garden for pasta and finally back. Calderwood beat Casey's ass but Casey is one tough bitch... hope she gets more fights in the UFC. Duffy had a nice sub.

I'm watching... did a 50 mile bike ride this morning, came home, stashed bike away (didn't want the high pressure tubes to blow in a hot car), went to Olive Garden for pasta and finally back. Calderwood beat Casey's ass but Casey is one tough bitch... hope she gets more fights in the UFC. Duffy had a nice sub.

Calderwood got rocked in the beginning, that Casey chick tried to use Maryna's gameplan :|

Ross is getting brutally dominated IMO.