Jah Redd Guarantees Victory!

Jah Redd vs Pietro Salas should have been the finals of the Tokyo tournament, not Round 1. Now that Jah has defeated Pietro, albeit by the narrowest of split decisions, Jah Redd is guaranteeing victory not only in his next fight, but for the whole tournament.

Jah Redd said, "After me, Salas was definitely the second best fighter in this tournament. It should be smooth sailing from here. I will knock out my next opponent in the first round, and I will go on to win the entire tournament. I guarantee it!"

He was just being friendly to a new manager. Maybe some other experienced manager ( read 'you' ) should follow that example instead of mocking him for not seeing directly that the fighter lost.

I understand you are always on edge and believe all posts to be malicious attacks on people, but please Bjorn, I would appreciate if you relaxed and realised my post was not an attack on stpierrecanada, but was more a joke that he didn't spot the fighter was released when he looked at him. No malicious intent involved, and I will not take any offence at your attempt to slander my name. I mean, if none of us can laugh at ourselves, then what can we truly laugh at?

That's Grant Brophy, why would he be chirping me? I've always thought he was cool as hell.

I appreciate the thought, and I would like to apologise if you took my post the wrong way. It was a humorous observation, and one I would have made at anyone, whether they were people I hated, or people I got along with. I don't really have any reason to hate you personally, so I hope you understand it was a joke and not an attack on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1