McGregor, Faber to Coach TUF

UFC RSS

Las Vegas – The next season of The Ultimate Fighter ® will feature no shortage of star power as interim UFC® featherweight champion “The Notorious” Conor McGregor coaches opposite Team Alpha Male’s Urijah Faber on the 22nd edition of the UFC’s storied reality television series. The Ultimate Fighter®: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber will feature 16 competitors in the lightweight division and, in addition to a UFC contract; national pride will be on the line as McGregor leads eight European hopefuls against the Faber-led American squad. The sixth season to ... Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

They probably will fight at the end of it....I think so because they did that to Jon Jones and made him fight Glover .... I like to see this matchup ...I think Urijah will put up I great fight against Conor...but who knows they might not considering they plan on using him to battle Aldo

No, they are not fighting at the end of it. During the fights last night Dana stated as such. Wonder what kind of vitriol McGregor is going to spew forth on a daily basis about the Americans.

Is McGregor going to teach his team how to predict what round they are going to win in?

Is McGregor going to teach his team how to predict what round they are going to win in?

Lmao right ....he might get pinned to the wall again by Faber