Do you HAVE to seek out sponsors?

SelfEv

I am new to MMA Tycoon and was wondering how sponsorships work. I haven't had one offer neither has my girlfriend. Im guessing that you have to message sponsors in order to get offers. I have a couple of fights with some of my fighters and have signed contracts for organizations but I would like to know how to go about getting sponsors. I don't want to bug someone begging for a sponsorship if you aren't supposed to do that. Any help is appreciated.

Higher ranked guys get spobsored easily, lower ranked however...

There's a thread in the forums for seeking spobsorships just say you need sponsorships and it should fly your way

I am new to MMA Tycoon and was wondering how sponsorships work. I haven't had one offer neither has my girlfriend. Im guessing that you have to message sponsors in order to get offers. I have a couple of fights with some of my fighters and have signed contracts for organizations but I would like to know how to go about getting sponsors. I don't want to bug someone begging for a sponsorship if you aren't supposed to do that. Any help is appreciated.

Sent you sponsorships, it's that easy, plus, you will have 20% off in my store, so make sure to apply clothes to your fighters to keep their morale up to 95-100%

Have fun :)

• Upvote 1