Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

Yes I just noticed that...all 3 of yours on one event...you will at least get one victory...maybe all 3 victorys would be amazing. I still need one more fight for the third event because the one manager hasn't logged on in weeks to accept the fight...should be able to fill in two other fighters tho on short notice over the weekend...war you have no idea how excited I am to finally get started its been a very long wait for this first event but all the fighters look ready to go

VCL FIGHT NIGHT:1 (REVIEW)

Well folks, VCL Fight Night:1 is in the books! This sold out event kept the crowd on their feet from start to finish as we saw 9 fight finishes and 1 decision in a Main Event war. I would like to thank all fighters and managers who participated in this event, making it a success. Now, lets get to the review! (Written by: Tyler Harwood)

(Ray Leonard vs. Jeff Baldwin:) This bout saw two fighters who are decently well rounded, display their collective skills on the ground, clinch and stand up. Both men traded hands (and feet), battled for domination in the clinch and fought for position and submissions on the ground. Both fighters gave it their all but Baldwin outworked Leonard and showed he was in control for more of the fight. The judges give this bout to Jeff Baldwin.

(Malik Turner vs. Mohammed Bruce Lee:) This highly anticipated fight pitted the grappler versus the striker in a tale as old as mixed martial arts. Turner showed up to bang and even landed a hard shot that dropped Lee to a knee early on but Lee showed why he is considered one of the most dangerous men on the mat in the division. His prowess on the ground saw him lace up a beautiful triangle in the first round, securing a victory that speaks volumes to Lee's abilities in the cage.

(Frank Farinola vs. Atanese Teodor:) Don't even blink or you might miss this explosive display of muay thai fireworks. Farinola came in planning on dragging this fight to the ground to gain himself an advantage but Teodor saw the gameplan coming and stuffed the takedowns readily. He kept the fight standing and delivered some devastating kicks. Farinola is a tough customer and he walked through some bombs but superman couldn't eat head kicks like that all night. Teodor ended the night early with a kick followed by some more punches for the exciting finish!

(Ron Waker vs. Osvaldo Gomez:) Here we saw a battle of strikers with the boxer and the Thai fighter going toe to toe. Waker stood and traded but we saw Gomez display his refined stand up striking with beautiful kicks and brutal clinch attack. Gomez shows us that he is not to be trifled with by any man when it comes to a stand up showdown. This one ends with another nasty head kick and punches.

(Victor Jace vs. John Marshall:) Another blindingly fast bout that ended almost as quick as it started. The two fighters started feeling each other out with some stand up strikes but it quickly proceeded to the ground where things got more interesting very quickly. Marshall got ambitious with some ground and pound and in an attempt to land a flying punch, ended up in an expertly applied triangle choke by Jace, what a stunning, highlight finish!

(Kevaughn Aldridge vs. Lamar Johnson:) What a thrilling show of power and dazzling skill. This fight saw a game Johnson do his best to find some place where he could gain some ground but a supremely talented Aldridge would not be denied standing, clinching or grappling. Aldridge showed his crisp strikes all over and finished this one in fine fashion with a slew of strikes in the second. This man is one to be reckoned with, future fighters take notice!

(Baeddan MacAuliffe vs. Alberto Barraza:) This was a real war that showed that Macauliffe has guts but he didn't have what it took this evening to deal with the well rounded and dangerous Barraza. This fight was in the clinch and on the feet with lots of trading fire and Barraza getting the better until Macauliffe could stand no more. Barraza picks up a well earned win in the second with a series of nasty punches.

(Ricky Slade vs. Remarcus Jones:) This was a real surprise and what a fight! We saw Jones do some wild and astonishing things, like an amazing suplex in the first round or the lightning quick submission that ended the fight in the second. Slade came out and didn't seem to utilize his tremendous boxing and allowed Jones to really dictate where this fight went. You don't need to give that kind of license to the talented and well rounded Jones who picks up an impressive win!

(Filipe Acosta vs. Johnny Vegas:) Wrestlers are a frightening bunch as evidenced here by Acosta. This fight went to the ground early where Vegas was the recipient of a ground and pound clinic. He tried to escape and regain control but Acosta was on Vegas like a suit, delivering blow after blow and the ref had to call it in the first as Vegas received more punishing blows.

(Greg Gaines vs. Amp Energy:) This was a striker versus grappler where both men really wanted to showcase their strengths. At first, it looked like Energy was going to impose his will landing some excellent punches. That was over once the fight hit the floor. Gaines landing some serious punishment in the full mount made the ref stop this in the first.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13925614677865.png

Osvaldo Gomez (273556)

"KO of the night baby! Who's next for the most dominant fighter Victory Combat League has ever seen?"

Lmao Gian idk that guy seems a little off his rocker

And war pig I agree idk what I've done wrong so far

Some people get mad if their fighter looses? Idk

The rating is a completely unfair way to judge orgs by, I've seen great orgs with low rankings and pretty shit orgs with high ones. Cowards can sit behind their laptop and anonymously rank a good org 1 because they're cbombs, I believe if you were able to see a list of all the people who votes, while not necessarily showing you their votes. It'd make them more fair and you could see patterns, because no doubt if they ranked your org which you work hard for 1. They rank others 1 too.

• Upvote 1

The rating is a completely unfair way to judge orgs by, I've seen great orgs with low rankings and pretty shit orgs with high ones. Cowards can sit behind their laptop and anonymously rank a good org 1 because they're cbombs, I believe if you were able to see a list of all the people who votes, while not necessarily showing you their votes. It'd make them more fair and you could see patterns, because no doubt if they ranked your org which you work hard for 1. They rank others 1 too.

I agree. You should have the possibility to see who ranked your company.

Mike people are crazy. Why they should get mad after losing a fight they accepted? I will never understand this shit.

When an org offer me an unfair fight (and I'm not saying that you did that), I just refuse the fight and explain to them that the fight is unfair. Normally the next offer is better.

• Upvote 1

Exactly ....I would NEVER get mad for somebody declining a fight. If you don't think its fair then decline it and I'll look for another opponent no big deal. But I do work very hard on this Victory league and want every manager to feel accepted and that they belong here. I was just upset to see rating drop from 90 to 76 off of TWO votes...that means whoever voted gave me a ONE rating which I don't know what I did to deserve a ONE ...maybe I send to many mass messages but you know what...I want every manager to be in the loop and give them security that I am not going anywhere with this org.

We are less than 24 hours away from VCL Fight Night: 2 and the town is buzzing after an amazing first event over this past weekend. We have a great card of fights lined up for the fans and we are excited to get this underway! So without further a-do...let's take a look at the evenings card.

(Under Card Bouts)
(170) Renzoi Gracie (0-0) vs Shamil Shamilaev (0-0)
(265) John Roberts (0-1) vs Tyron Washington (0-0)
(185) Franco Rosales (0-0) vs Kenny White (0-0)
(170) Michael Alves (1-0) vs Larry Flores (0-1)
(265) Peter Bregenzer (0-1) vs Donny Ruff (2-1)

And now for the first fight of the Main Card!!

(205) Pierre Landry (1-0) vs Chase Angelov (1-1)
We have two tough fighters here both looking for some W’s. Both making their VCL debuts, Pierre will be looking to stay undefeated by using his powerful punches against Chase. Angelov will look to secure his second W of his young career. Good luck to both fighters!!

(145) Larz Miller (0-1) vs Chineye Emenochukwu (0-0)
Certainly going to be a good fight! Chineye will be making his pro MMA debut and his VCL debut while Larz Miller will be looking for his first win. This looks like a match-up where the ground game will play a big part. Good Luck to both fighters!

(170) Asaf Shahar (1-0) vs Stanley Sharpe (1-2)
Asaf Shahar will be hoping to stay undefeated in his matchup vs Stanley Sharpe. Shahar is a great standup fighter and Sharpe will likely need to take him to the ground and gain control to get a victory. Either way I expect an entertaining and intense fight! Good Luck to both fighters!

(Co Main Event)
(155) Dustin Oliveira (2-1) vs Cliff Jump (2-0)
These two are at the top of their division! One of these fighters will most likely win 155 lb title someday! They have very similar approaches to fights and the winner will be the one who slugs it out the best in the stand-up game. Neither has an amazing ground game which may not come into play during this bout. I’m looking forward to this match-up between two boxers. Good Luck to both fighters.

(Main Event)
(170) Alfredo Capobianco (4-3) vs Liber Alderich (3-1)
We have Alfredo Capobianco taken on Liber Aldreich in what shapes up to be an exciting Main Event. Both of these men are fantastic fighters in the 170 lb division which is the biggest division within the VCL organization. Both are going to be serious contenders for the 170 lb title very quickly. Liber will be going for a finish in this fight, while Alfredo will most likely be conservative and try to let the judges decide who wins. I’m absolutely stoked for this fight! Good Luck to both fighters!

Well folks that's VCL Fight Night: 2 in a nutshell. Make sure to buy your tickets for August 19th at Paddy O’malleys bar as we expect another sold out show!

• Upvote 1