Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

Victory Combat League owner Mike Ptrek took some time from his busy schedule to sit down with Lightweight Champion Osvaldo Gomez as well as his next opponent, Erik Hiller. Lets see what they had to say about their upcoming title fight.

(OSVALDO GOMEZ INTERVIEW) 155 CHAMPION

(MIKE PTREK) - "How ya doing Mr Gomez? How does it feel to go down in history as Victory Combat Leagues first ever Lightweight Champion?"

(OSVALDO GOMEZ) - "I'm doing great, enjoying the life of a champion. It feels great, but I always knew that I will be the champion so it wasn't a real surprise. And all those scrubs who fought me made it even easier."

(MIKE PTREK) - "Glad you view your opponents so highly, haha. You now have a new opponent (Erik Hiller) to defend your belt against. How does your gameplan take shape leading up to this fight?"

(OSVALDO GOMEZ) - "Hes the same as Te' O so the result will also be the same. He'll hit the deck face down in the first round. I'll butcher his face and then I'll go fight that scrub Atanase Teodor. He'll be beaten up so bad he wont be able to lift his arms up."

(MIKE PTREK) - "Well damn, that escalated quickly. You for sure are one confident champion. I love it. I believe Hiller has a chance to catch a submission in this fight, does becoming a more experienced BJJ fighter fit into your career plans? Or are you sticking with knocking heads off?"

(OSVALDO GOMEZ) - "My ground game is improving a lot these days, my coach says I'm about to get my Blue Belt in the next week so my only chink in the armor will be gone soon. But I will still knock people out because lets be honest, the fans don't want to see 2 guys hugging eachother or trying to wrap their legs around the other in a fight. They want some ass kicking and that's why I am the fan favorite."

(MIKE PTREK) - "Your reputation surely is growing fast around here. Well thank you for your time, I will catch up with you during fight week. Anything else you'd like to say to your opponent?"

(OSVALDO GOMEZ) - "Don't be scared homie! Its an opportunity of a life time to face a star like me. I change peoples lives. One day you're a nobody in the division, the next day you fight Gomez and everyone will know you as the guy who got KO'D by Gomez. But at least they know you!"

OUT STEPS OSVALDO GOMEZ

IN STEPS ERIK HILLER

(MIKE PTREK) - "You got a big win over Te' O in your Victory debut. How do you feel about that fight and signing with Victory Combat League?"

(ERIK HILLER) - "It was a good fight against Te' O. I made mistake but managed to win anyway so all good! My debut fight in VCL was a little surprising. I was soon told if I win over Te' O I could get title shot against Gomez. So VCL gave me good chance to get straight to the top and I like it!"

(MIKE PTREK) - "Yep, we give chances to fighters we think have the potential to be a star. Also to those fighters who perform well in our cage. But how do you plan to train and prepare for such a tough fight and a title fight against Gomez?"

(ERIK HILLER) - "I'm gonna rest day or two. Then back to training. Gomez is tough guy with great standup, but I have skills in stand up too. I know you all seem to think I'm just a ground fighter, right? If so you will be surprised during the fight. *laughs*

(MIKE PTREK) - "Can't wait to see what happens! Gomez isn't one to keep his mouth closed. Will the smack talk affect anything for you in regards to your fight against him?"

(ERIK HILLER) - "I'm not sure, will it affect. It might *laughs*. Gomez has belt, so guess he has right to brag. I hope he talks much and forgets to train."

(MIKE PTREK) - "Haha wouldn't that be something if he forgot to train. Well, welcome to Victory and we wish you luck for your fight! Anything else you'd like to say before we wrap up?"

(ERIK HILLER) - "Thanks for interview, and .... oh almost forgot! Sponsor offers to future champ, thanks! *laughs* GO TEAM MIGRAINE!!"

Wow what a title fight we have brewing here folks! Catch the second interview of these two opponents during the fight week leading up to their bout. We cannot wait for this one!

• Upvote 2

And if u keep defending your belt you'll still be the VCL P4P best as this 265+ division is strictly for veterans

I know, but it's painful to watch a guy who lost 3 in a row fight for the belt, he should give up and go back to fucking mcdonalds.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1438908045MACHIAVELLI-LOGO.png

Hello dearies!

To celebrate new merchendise partnership deal with VCL MB will double every OTN award on VCL Champions: 4 event. More than that: any OTN award winner and championship bout winner who wears Machiavelli fightwear during that event will get 2000$ bonus and a freebie of their choice.

• Upvote 1

Title fights coming up

(10/7)

(265)

Victor Jace (5-0) vs Jack Murdock (3-1)

(170)

Asaf Shahar (3-0) vs Albert Tumenov (5-0)

(10/28)

(155)

Erik Hiller (2-0) vs Osvaldo Gomez (4-0)

(265+)

Bart Simpson (23-13) vs Aleksentari Karlin (23-18)

(11/4)

(145)

Marcel Capuchin (5-0) vs Filipe Acosta (4-0)

We have a full slate of fantastic title fights coming up. Stay tuned and get updated as the fights take place!

Double OTN bonus recipents are:

• Asaf Shahar for astonishing KOTN scored against Albert Tumenov only 37 seconds into the fight. Poor Tumenov after receiving a left hook from hell spinned his head so quickly I thought he's going for a classic pirouette. Wrong kind of sport though and he just faceplanted the canvas.
  • Randall Woods for SOTN. Mr Woods here faced John Marshall who cluelessly took the fight to the ground only to suffer an insanely quick armbar as soon as the fighters touched the ground floor.
  • Jack Murdock and Victor Jace for FOTN. Fun fact - Jace attempted to throw zero punches during this fight, instead he decided that taking a punch gracefully is as important as throwing one. And he was right, in a way - keeping his composture (as best he could) against the strenght and precision of Murdock's fists earned him a performance award. Kudos to both fighters.
  • Upvote 1

11/30 will host our BIGGEST event to date! The event will be held at the Liberty Dome in New York and will hold over 5,000 seats! I know for some that's a small arena but this will be Victories largest..we are booking now for this event the highest hyped and best fighters on victory. If your fighter doesn't make it on its ok can't get them all on 1 card!

(THE FIGHT CARD)

(MAIN EVENT)

(CO MAIN EVENT)

(265+) Kosti Lom (41-14) vs Elroy Kleinschmidt (22-17)

(MAIN CARD)

(MAIN CARD)

(MAIN CARD)

(205) Evil Nixon (3-0-1) vs Hector Stefan (5-1-1)

(UNDERCARD)

(UNDERCARD)

(UNDERCARD) 265lb Championship

(265) Jim Partner (3-0) vs © Jack Murdock (4-1)

(UNDERCARD)

(185) Phil Taylor (4-2) vs Benjamin Sigfridsson (2-0)

(UNDERCARD)

(205) Atlas Metaxas (0-1) vs Lukas Hammer (4-3)

• Upvote 1