Big prize turny

Goon

29 members have voted

1. 1. What weight classes?

• 135-145
    • 170-185
    • 185-205

Yes the title is to catch your attention. But please be patient and read on this will be quite long of a post. If you read it all the way then thank you.

A little about myself first ( get to know the owner type thing). I've always had fun and the pleasure of running an org, seeing the guys climb to the top to make history or land that one punch KO as the underdog story. Which is why I want to start back up running the org.

Now I know there are a lot of turnys going on right now and that's awesome, I love them, brings color to the game.

I want to create and org that not only gives back to the fighters but also the managers. I mean after all we create the drama, the hype, WE ARE THE SHOW.

The idea here is to create a KT org, which ever YOU the players decide to compete in. It's one or the other.

I know the fighters like having cash lol **** we all do. But this will be geared more towards a prize fighting system, pretty much like HWP org ( if it's still around ).

Main idea is to give the managers money to give to other fighters, buy VIP, planes, etc..

The org will be based in RIO but your fighter can train and be anywhere. I will cover ALL travel to and from RIO ( your ass rides coach until you become champ ).

Now I do need the publics help on deciding to create this for 25yr old builds or the standard 18yr old fighters for turnys. I personally like the 25yr since they are fight ready. And it comes down to sliders to see who wins.

If your still with me then lets talk contracts and prizes:

There will be TWO divisions either 135-145lbs or 170-185lbs or 185-205lbs

Now the ideal situation would be 32 fighters per class.. I know this will be a pain in the ass but with the prizes we are talking about I think it's worth it.

I expect to spend my own money doing this event but hey I enjoy the game and I'm always down to spend some cash for it.

EACH DIVISION

1st place: 1yr VIP.. 500k to manager of course

2nd place: 6 months VIP 100k to manager

3rd place: 3 months VIP and 50k to manager

Should each winner want to fight each other the stakes got higher and are a gamble. Both managers would be willing to put their prizes on the line and go for broke..

4 yr VIP and 3,000,000$ to the Winner of it all

CONTRACTS

1k-1k-1k manager gets 10k

Now it is a high possibility that there will be several sponsors in this and the prizes ALL TOWARDS the MANAGER will be greater.

You can enter 1 fighter for each divison. Meaning you can have 2 fighters in this

The finale card will be PPV ( yes im going to lose A LOT of money ) but it bring excitement to the people who have never had a fighter on a PPV card before. Also im thinking the fighters who make the finale card get a % if I make a profit lol. Or I could just give some cash out as a bonus.

Im wanting to turn this org into the top KT org on the planet but I will need some serious help from everyone involved.

Ideas, tips and comments welcome

• Upvote 2

yeah if your looking to build for future 18 builds all the way .Since most people what a top to contender eventually .

Also maybe stick with the one division . With the prizes on offer you should easily get 64 people no problem .Save your money a bit .

Might be a good idea to have everybody on long contract(15 fight contract) and a huge Inactivity clause.These ungrateful asshole will leave your org otherwise after tournament even if they win .

Better staring contract i feel a 2.5k contract across the aboard would be a better set up.

tournament format.If you what some bang for you buck i would copy my hitters for format tourament for a tournament.

have the first 2 rounds double elimination .When down to 16 have groups .4 groups of four top 2 form each group go through.

maybe the the last 8 a double elimination again

last 4 have a super group.Everybody fight each other twice top 2 go through to final.Have the final best 2 out of 3

• Upvote 1

Lol do you want to be the director of it? Name the price. Im not that great with turnys but I can run an org.

Of course there will be a lot of people involved in this.. Writers, sponsors, stuff like that..

2 divisions is more fit seeing 32 for each weight and and if warranted then the 2 winners face off if they are willing to gamble their prize

As stated, im all ears on this for idea and setups on how to get his rolling.

yeah if your looking to build for future 18 builds all the way .Since most people what a top to contender eventually .

Also maybe stick with the one division . With the prizes on offer you should easily get 64 people no problem .Save your money a bit .

tournament format.If you what some bang for you buck i would copy my hitters for format tourament for a tournament.

have the first 2 rounds double elimination .When down to 16 have groups .4 groups of four top 2 form each group go through.

maybe the the last 8 a double elimination again

last 4 have a super group.Everybody fight each other twice top 2 go through to final.Have the final best 2 out of 3

I actually agree with these three things IF we can get 64 people (that's a lot of people to sign up), but 32 might still be a possibility with the final 8 going into a tournament style.

I would personally say do a KT org with 18yr olds

The concept behind that is are they willing to risk their current prize and go for it all or take the safe route and walk away with VIP and cash

If anything give them a choice of which one they would rather go all in with and let them keep the other, that way they don't completely lose out on everything.