Big prize turny

Goon

29 members have voted

1. 1. What weight classes?

• 135-145
    • 170-185
    • 185-205

I will be adding stuff to the OP as I get more insight and details on how this is going to play out.

I did the leave the 155lb division out of this because this will be MMA weight class for those of you who do not wish to compete in this turny.

155 and 265+ are MMA and have a 270k ID limit.

Well im leaving the weight classes up until Thursday night. Then the planning of this will take a couple of days

So I expect this to expect to have this going first week of September. Have to give fighters time to train for this.

I have to find staff members to help, sponsors. Lol this will require a lot of work from multiple people.

I did vote for MMA and creation. I think MMA and 18 years are the future in this game thats why I think that is much better idea because your effort in the fighter will also be useful after the tournament.

But they're 18, so it's much easier for them to develop the MMA skill later on and makes the tournament more exciting to have stand up fights. Hell the tournament is going to last a few months and it's not like you have to stop him from training wrestling or BJJ.

• Upvote 1

But they're 18, so it's much easier for them to develop the MMA skill later on and makes the tournament more exciting to have stand up fights. Hell the tournament is going to last a few months and it's not like you have to stop him from training wrestling or BJJ.

Well yes if its 18 and K1 its probably the same I just dont like 25 years olds as creation but also the K1 is very limited and that makes it more predictable and less exciting.

Well yes if its 18 and K1 its probably the same I just dont like 25 years olds as creation but also the K1 is very limited and that makes it more predictable and less exciting.

and we got a deleted account? or whats going on here? if not i think you just created an account and already think you know the game.

yeah if your looking to build for future 18 builds all the way .Since most people what a top to contender eventually .

Also maybe stick with the one division . With the prizes on offer you should easily get 64 people no problem .Save your money a bit

tournament format.If you what some bang for you buck i would copy my hitters for format tourament for a tournament.

have the first 2 rounds double elimination .When down to 16 have groups .4 groups of four top 2 form each group go through.

maybe the the last 8 a double elimination again

last 4 have a super group.Everybody fight each other twice top 2 go through to final.Have the final best 2 out of 3

I love this idea.

I'm in regardless.

• Upvote 2