Joseph Duffy: A Star in the Making

UFC RSS

It’s the curse of the hot prospect. One spectacular win in the UFC and all of a sudden everybody wanted to see “Irish” Joe Duffy fight everyone. But it was just one fight, and as good as the Donegal native looked, he’ll have to be patient before facing off with the best the lightweight division has to offer. How does he manage to do that?“I suppose it’s because I’ve got no choice really,” he laughs. “Obviously I’ve got to build my way up the ranks, so I don’t look too much into that stuff. I just take it one fight at a time, a ... Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

He is good. I was surprised how big he is, which made it make a bit more sense how he beat Connor. Reminds me of Karl Froch in terms of his boxing style.

I like you Mike, I do, but if you, an English person, not only spell Conor wrong but also Carl, in the same sentence again, I swear to god I'm joining CapperTek.

All you have to do is add Rhonda into that sentence and I'm making MMAManager.com.

I like you Mike, I do, but if you, an English person, not only spell Conor wrong but also Carl, in the same sentence again, I swear to god I'm joining CapperTek.

All you have to do is add Rhonda into that sentence and I'm making MMAManager.com.

The Carl, Karl thing is a funny one :) I remember having it as a question in a quiz once and I couldn't remember which was right... I just couldn't really be bothered looking it up!

You ain't making mmamanager.com though. That was gunna be the name of this game but someone already has it.

• Upvote 3