1 Person, 49 Accounts!

Thats a good point, 49 accounts would seriously unbalance the fighter per company statistics when making a new company.

Pretty crappy thing to do because it effects more people than he probably cared to think about.

Yeah but so do all the inactive fighters.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but so do all the inactive fighters.

Thats true, very true.

I found that when i started up, most of the fighters yielded by my searches were inactive. Its still the same now.

my question is this : Dropset Dojo

"This is a break even proposition. I will maintain the best coaches and smallest size possible while keeping the price as low as I can. All the money will be put back into the gym and coaches. I train my fighters here, so nothing but the best!"

At $400 dollars a pop and with 200 people you are making 80k in a week, and your cost are at most 45k, so what the heck are you doing with 35k a week profits.....

Compare Dropset (which used to be like 160-200) to Total Destruction Training and ask yourself why the f*ck its $175 more with more people and less coaches.....The only reason would be for invictus to make a quick 35+k in cash which is not fare to the fighters there, at most you should be only 10% over what it costs to run it, right now you are at least 80% over what it cost to run it.

Compare Dropset (which used to be like 160-200) to Total Destruction Training and ask yourself why the f*ck its $175 more with more people and less coaches.....The only reason would be for invictus to make a quick 35+k in cash which is not fare to the fighters there, at most you should be only 10% over what it costs to run it, right now you are at least 80% over what it cost to run it.
Wow, I'm glad to see some of our visitors at MMA Tycoon have developed psychic abilities since they know what my dastardly plans. Foiled again!

Oh, wait, I'm the same guy who sold the remaining off the original LFG inventory for 5 bucks. That's real money hungry. The new price couldn't possibly be some other reason. Did those of you complaining even read the thread FFS? The previous price of the gym and low fighter sessions was sustained by the fact the former owner had duplicate accounts just sitting in the gym, doing absolutely nothing. He had FORTY-NINE accounts. Through checking our members, 31 of them have fighters in Dropset Dojo, including his VIP account. That's about 124 fighters, leaving me with about 76.

Mike deleted all of the 49 accounts, but the fighters still remain. That issue will be resolved within the week. Considering I have no way of knowing exactly when, I'd rather not be caught with 76 fighters, stuck to our previous price of 186. Upon their deletion, the gym cap will be changed to 100 members. Based upon on original 165 price for 225 members, the new price would be 371 for 100 members. However, should the extra fighters be deleted after gym fees are collected, I'll be setting the gym to 12 coaches because Dilbert/Dane had been sending the cash to his fighters the past several weeks as opposed to making improvements (There was about 94 bucks in the balance when I took it over last week, no bullshit).

Note: The 3K I used to buy 10 $300 Dropset shirts came out of my own, not the gym. I brought 5 with Darren Smith in NY (received a 3K signing bonus) and 5 using my manager (my LFG cash). Also, should Dropset's members wind up at the previously mentioned 76 when gym fees are due, they'd have to be 488 to match the 225 members for $165 that it was at originally.

I started Elite MMA Performance with ONE guy of mine training their and have TWO now.

I feel greatly ripped when I look back and know how hard to scraped giving the fighters the best possible deal in NY and just breaking even. I still do my best and will continue to do so, but bang after bang i see people with tons of multis and had it the easy way, i see people wipping out sparring gyms and racking it up without any risk.

the gym situation is pretty bad off, but trying to be the best and staying the best without no funneling/multi's etc is hard. and to see all these piece of craps banging out shit and inflating their gyms with pro-sparring muti accounts, plus draining payments on fake accounts is just fucked up.

All i have to say is -> fuck all you cheaters.

here is another one:

he fought 3 times [qfc] since 5/22 and he fighters are stacked with money, he just released one guy with $5k(no fights), and buys many products required for training(and looks like some fluff) his current gym, (which has been running a long time, )

his gym is 7 capacity(only his own):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=240

has 7 elite, 5 single, 2 doubles.

his fighters are charged 50$ a week.

its impossible for him not to be funneled just for the gym factor.

smells like shit, and if you look at my first dirt report, long way back like last month, it was already mentioned.

fuck you too Benjo Hadžija http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=3002

Good job Invictus, people usually don't care to much about dual accounting but I guess that's a bit over the top.

you mean like you? If 1 cant have multi's no one should have them.

simple rules, great game, and a handful of smucks causing big rifts.

[EDITED]

Wow, I'm glad to see some of our visitors at MMA Tycoon have developed psychic abilities since they know what my dastardly plans. Foiled again!

Oh, wait, I'm the same guy who sold the remaining off the original LFG inventory for 5 bucks. That's real money hungry. The new price couldn't possibly be some other reason. Did those of you complaining even read the thread FFS? The previous price of the gym and low fighter sessions was sustained by the fact the former owner had duplicate accounts just sitting in the gym, doing absolutely nothing. He had FORTY-NINE accounts. Through checking our members, 31 of them have fighters in Dropset Dojo, including his VIP account. That's about 124 fighters, leaving me with about 76.

Mike deleted all of the 49 accounts, but the fighters still remain. That issue will be resolved within the week. Considering I have no way of knowing exactly when, I'd rather not be caught with 76 fighters, stuck to our previous price of 186. Upon their deletion, the gym cap will be changed to 100 members. Based upon on original 165 price for 225 members, the new price would be 371 for 100 members. However, should the extra fighters be deleted after gym fees are collected, I'll be setting the gym to 12 coaches because Dilbert/Dane had been sending the cash to his fighters the past several weeks as opposed to making improvements (There was about 94 bucks in the balance when I took it over last week, no bullshit).

Note: The 3K I used to buy 10 $300 Dropset shirts came out of my own, not the gym. I brought 5 with Darren Smith in NY (received a 3K signing bonus) and 5 using my manager (my LFG cash). Also, should Dropset's members wind up at the previously mentioned 76 when gym fees are due, they'd have to be 488 to match the 225 members for $165 that it was at originally.

so the defense is you doubled the fees do to the previous manager's multi's.....sooo you are going to lose those 126, and now because you doubled fees on the other 76 fighers you are most likely going to lose a chunk of them, that makes no damn sense, especially since it seems you gave them no warning personally(as two of them did not even know it until they read this post)....thats how you burn bridges...

so the defense is you doubled the fees do to the previous manager's multi's.....sooo you are going to lose those 126, and now because you doubled fees on the other 76 fighers you are most likely going to lose a chunk of them, that makes no damn sense, especially since it seems you gave them no warning personally(as two of them did not even know it until they read this post)....thats how you burn bridges...
The fees are being doubled because the cap is being cut in half. You can't lose over half your membership and keep the same prices and members will benefit from the lower sessions. There was also an E-Mail sent out to everyone in gym before the price change. Now, please mind your own business and quit talking out of your ass.

The fees are being doubled because the cap is being cut in half. You can't lose over half your membership and keep the same prices and members will benefit from the lower sessions. There was also an E-Mail sent out to everyone in gym before the price change. Now, please mind your own business and quit talking out of your ass.

i think i would of waited till cap was lowered -- now your going to pull in a huge chunk till they are gone -- and in the process loss some real fighters -- just my opinion

if anything in life doubles in price over night without warning something is not right. if you consider an email 10 minutes before the price is doubled to be warning i would have to say that is not sufficient warning. perhaps a week. maybe 2. i won't train at Dropset Dojo anymore. bad taste in my mouth. you just lost 6 fighters.

if anything in life doubles in price over night without warning something is not right. if you consider an email 10 minutes before the price is doubled to be warning i would have to say that is not sufficient warning. perhaps a week. maybe 2. i won't train at Dropset Dojo anymore. bad taste in my mouth. you just lost 6 fighters.

fees arent taken out till thursday so it is somewhat a warning -- better then what some gyms use to do before tycoon made it this way -- they use to raise gym fees minutes before being taken out without warning or anything

but i do understand -- like i said i would of waited till the fighters were released and the cap was cut in half as you say -- making them pay for something that hasnt happened isnt cool

but i do understand -- like i said i would of waited till the fighters were released and the cap was cut in half as you say -- making them pay for something that hasnt happened isnt cool

same sentiments.

i didn't even realize gym fees shot up to $400

EDIT: excerpt from mass mail to DD members

Once Mike sorts removes the fighters, our new gym cap will be 100 members. We should see an obvious decrease in sessions afterward since he appears to have been training several of them, but I will also be raising our price in preparation for our sudden decrease in members. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

the dummy fighters hasn't been removed, no new coaches and you're jacking gym fees up to $400 this week. i would pay the $400/week eventually once everything has been implemented. but what you're doing right now is not cool!

you know what really is not cool? you fail to mention in the email that this week is gonna cost us $400.

Do people not read posts? I've already given an explanation for making the changes now as opposed to later:

Considering I have no way of knowing exactly when, I'd rather not be caught with 76 fighters, stuck to our previous price of 186. Upon their deletion, the gym cap will be changed to 100 members. Based upon on original 165 price for 225 members, the new price would be 371 for 100 members. However, should the extra fighters be deleted after gym fees are collected, I'll be setting the gym to 12 coaches because Dilbert/Dane had been sending the cash to his fighters the past several weeks as opposed to making improvements (There was about 94 bucks in the balance when I took it over last week, no bullshit)... Also, should Dropset's members wind up at the previously mentioned 76 when gym fees are due, they'd have to be 488 to match the 225 members for $165 that it was at originally.
If Dropset lost those 124 or so members after the price was locked in (For those of you who have not run a gym, the prices become automatically locked in several days before fees are due, preventing a change) since I have no clue when Mike will remove them, it'd be impossible for me to afford the coaches we have now.

look man you gotta inform the gym members of the major price change. from what you're doing right now it will look like you're trying to pull one over us. anyone not willing to pay $400 this week should have the option to leave now.

look man you gotta inform the gym members of the major price change. from what you're doing right now it will look like you're trying to pull one over us. anyone not willing to pay $400 this week should have the option to leave now.

Well they do, which is why I've moved all of my NYC fighters into a gym that costs half the price yet still has elite trainers.

pretty sweet , he gets hooked up with a gym full of fake accounts to drain from until they dont have enough to pay. $400x 120(about) fake persons, plus whomever stays?

not too shabby.