Tycoon Mini

MMATycoon

just don't leave us please haha. Just curious is MMA tycoon a full time job? Or you got sumin else on the side? And again congrats pal!

yeah it's been my full time job since 2009. I considered setting up a cricket game as well but after a bit of prep decided against it. I'm spending 50:50 time at the moment between here and Bet MMA but once that's set up and SEO'd, I will be back onto spending 90% of the time on Tycoon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You're a month out Mike. Not long now. My kid came two and half weeks early, so you are about to enter the imminent arrival zone.

At about two and a half months he just started to be a lot of fun. Smiles and little laughs going along with much better sleep at night. I hope everything is going well for you and the Mrs. and the birth is easy and complication free.

Yup, less than a month till due date now and Mrs Mike's looking pretty massive. :)

Just finished NCT (ante-natal) classes, to make some baby mates. Went out to the pub with them all yesterday afternoon and had too many beers so had to duck out of last night's UFC early to go to bed :D