• Sydney
    • Montreal
    • New York
    • Helsinki
    • Hilo
    • Amsterdam
  2. 2. ID Restriction

3. 3. Preferred Weight Class

Ok so...With the current resurgence in KT interest being spread around the forums i got to thinking about kicking off an all new ID restricted KT org and have set up a poll to put the feelers out, to see if it would be a good option and if people would be interested in another KT org opening.

Not looking to step on anyone's toes here but if public opinion proves interested then i would go ahead with this plan (with help) and i think it could be fun.

if anyone is interested please fill in the poll and feel free to post here and hopefully this idea will grow into something big!

thanks guys

• Upvote 3

thanks guys, its looking a bit scattered atm so no real majority coming through yet. I will say however, i dont like the idea of having an org in sydney as its so far away from everywhere else and in my opinion will limit the amount of fighters we can get on board but thats just my opinion.

Not Sydney imo, that would put a lot of people off wanting to fighter there unless you got a good gym for people to train at. Flights there are a pain in the ass.

I think you should have a few weight classes but start off with only a few so instead of having 6 weight classes with 5 - 10 guys in have 3 weight classes with 20 guys in.

• Upvote 1

Ok so far it's looking like a275k org in vegas with 265 and 185 pound weight classes to get things rolling I think I will make the other either tonight or tomorrow once my gym is closed and will put an official grand opening thread up. Hopefully you guys will get involved because I'm excited about this

Not Sydney imo, that would put a lot of people off wanting to fighter there unless you got a good gym for people to train at. Flights there are a pain in the ass.

I think you should have a few weight classes but start off with only a few so instead of having 6 weight classes with 5 - 10 guys in have 3 weight classes with 20 guys in.

I agree. And Heavyweight (wich is the most popular in the poll), middleweight (wich is second most popular choice in the poll) and lightweight (wich is third most popular choice in the poll) are both an all-encompassing set of weight classes and the three most standard and historical weight classes for kickboxing (iirc those are the only classes that every kickboxing org had). So yeah, if I'd want to create an awesome ID restricted KT org I'd go with 275k+ID Las Vegas and 265, 185, 155 weight classes.