devastated

detonator

He is persistant and loyal to the game, and I think this last issue that he had has taught him some respect for the others.

He has been making an effort and against all odds he is still here.

I have NO issues with him becoming a positive member of the community, as long as he has learned from the past.

With Probation and some community *watchdogs* I believe that this can all be put behind him, and that he could begin to ENJOY this addiction that we all have.

If he resorts to his old ways, we should burn him at the stake, but if he has learned, I believe that he will be one of Mikes most loyal customers.

NOT to mention the BALLS that he has to continue this labor of love.

I have learned respect for him, this is only up for a discussion because (like a man) he is facing US with it, and asking.

He could have stayed under the radar (he has been doing it for this long).

Just Freaking behave yourself.

• Upvote 2

I have been around for going on 6 years, believe me I know the stuff he done. It was bad, man I even went rounds with him a couple times. But we have settled it and things are OK, I really think it is just his culture difference he didn't understand some things he said were hurtful when he was trying to be funny. Yes he went to far, yes he drove Mike crazy. I would bet he was drunk when he did most of it. Not saying that is right just saying I have done a lot of stupid stuff when I was drunk and thank God every time the person I pissed off forgave me. We had a conversation about 2 weeks ago about his ant farm. It lasted at least 40 messages. He really does try I think. Mike could just block his account and if he needs to message Mike he could send it to me. I will look at it and if it is crazy I will just delete it, if it is a real question I can then forward it on to Mike. Maybe I am crazy, I am sure I would get several PM's a day that needed to be deleted but at least it would not get to Mike and he could ignore him. If he is bugging someone they can message me and I will tell him to stop. I wouldn't go through all this if I didn't believe he has changed. I think I have made my point so I will end it here. But if he is considered to come back just let me know what I can do to help keep things calm.

It wasn't just Mike that he drove to the verge of quitting; there were others also including myself who were attacked on a personal level. There is no forgiveness if you attack someone on a personal level and no i do not care if he was drunk or not. It is not a cultural difference, there are many people that play this game from eastern Europe and none are even remotely like him.

Everything you are mentioning above does not install confidence in me at all. This if he messages someone and they can tell me and i'll tell him to stop doesn't happen in the first place if he isn't here. If i am a doctor for example i am not gonna try and contain a virus in someone when i can just simply remove it.

Anyway, all this theoretical stuff isn't going to go anywhere since Mike already stated under no circumstances is he allowed back and while there are still a split in the community about him, Mike will not entertain the notion of having him back.

• Upvote 5

I am okay with giving people second chances, but only so much can be accepted by Mike and the mods of the game.

Realistically though, I dont want to hurt anyones feelings or keep anyone from playing the game and having fun, but if you ban someone over and over and still let them come back eventually, it means a ban means nothing in that case when you can just go make a free account again..

I dont really care either way if he comes back, I dont remember personally having an issue with him and there are WAY TOO MANY small, not detailed explanations about what he did so I can't really judge all that much I guess...

I just dont want the integrity of the game being ruined.. Will they let Lance Armstrong back in back in the Tour De France if he changed his name and appearence and atttiude for the time being? I dont think so..(Not hating on Lance either I watched lots of documentaries and I side with him to an extent, i know thats crazy to hear).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the end of the day I'll side with Mike, I've heard some of the shit he's pulled so while I don't always agree with holding a grunge it's hardly my place to run his game and I know I lack some details. If he comes back like this then he's here in plain sight, doing what he has been doing for months that didn't bug anyone, we all know who he is, he's being tracked, and by the looks of things he's buying VIP so he now has a monetary and time investment into not fucking this up again. If he's banned again he'll make another account and it may only get worse. Sure it may just get worse anyway but knowing who he is and what he's doing on this account sounds ideal for now.

• Upvote 3

Wow he totally pulled the wool over my eyes :o .he was in the heart foundation forever and i no idea it was him.If he was good this long maybe just put him on probation .It will more then likely save mike trouble since we now what account he using now .why don't you just disable his forum and messaging ability for awhile and if he messes up kick him .

If you put him on probation and if he messes up i personally donate a year vip to some noob for mike having the hassle .

• Upvote 2

Dino, I understand were you are coming from. As I said I know some of the crap he did. I would not blame any of you for not wanting him back. That is up to all of you. I am just trying to throw out options to try and see if he can make it work. I know I will not be online all the time he is, I was just hoping that if he gets mad and feels the need to say something dumb then he can PM it to me and I will just delete it. That way he got to vent and no one gets hurt. I hate to say it but I think you are probably right, Mike will not let him come back. Maybe I am stupid but I just want to try and see the best in people. Even if they make it hard sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Dino, I understand were you are coming from. As I said I know some of the crap he did. I would not blame any of you for not wanting him back. That is up to all of you. I am just trying to throw out options to try and see if he can make it work. I know I will not be online all the time he is, I was just hoping that if he gets mad and feels the need to say something dumb then he can PM it to me and I will just delete it. That way he got to vent and no one gets hurt. I hate to say it but I think you are probably right, Mike will not let him come back. Maybe I am stupid but I just want to try and see the best in people. Even if they make it hard sometimes.

Why should Mike go to all the effort to put safeguards in place so someone can play the game though? Mike has already spent enough time on Humors, more than any game owner should ever have to spend on a single member. He hasn't even went a year without an incident.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47929

I am guessing contacting people trying to get in touch with you via facebook making up lies etc is all fair and fun? Meant to be taken as a joke? Joe, i get the fact you see the best in people or try to see the nice side but with Humors there is no coming back from his previous shit he has pulled.

• Upvote 1

He has been roasting in it ever since.

I understand, the facebook crap, the Nazi crap, the racial crap. I get it, I really do. It was bad, very bad. People should not have to put up with it. I know he drove Mike crazy, and everyone else complaining about him drove Mike crazy. I get all of that. That is why I said I don't think Mike will let him come back. You all are completely justified in not wanting him around. If he comes back I will be shocked.

I just feel he has been punished, it is kind of like an inmate going before the parole board trying to get time off for good behavior.

Why should Mike go to all the effort to put safeguards in place so someone can play the game though? Mike has already spent enough time on Humors, more than any game owner should ever have to spend on a single member. He hasn't even went a year without an incident.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47929

I am guessing contacting people trying to get in touch with you via facebook making up lies etc is all fair and fun? Meant to be taken as a joke? Joe, i get the fact you see the best in people or try to see the nice side but with Humors there is no coming back from his previous shit he has pulled.

Well I didnt want to reply to any of these pots but I have to do now because these are complete lies. I tried to defende myself in that topic also but my posts where deleted all the time.

As you can see it was posted in ''Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:59 PM'' when I apparantly asked for his name. Well lets get it straight I knew his name even before 2013 I had him in skype where he uses his real name so why would I ask some one his name when I cleary knew it back from 2013? Anyone who want to check PM me I will give you my skype info and you will clearly see I have him on my skype back from 2013.

I understand, the facebook crap, the Nazi crap, the racial crap. I get it, I really do. It was bad, very bad. People should not have to put up with it. I know he drove Mike crazy, and everyone else complaining about him drove Mike crazy. I get all of that. That is why I said I don't think Mike will let him come back. You all are completely justified in not wanting him around. If he comes back I will be shocked.

I just feel he has been punished, it is kind of like an inmate going before the parole board trying to get time off for good behavior.

There are two things i disagree with the second part in that post.

1. This isn't like jail, he was banned from an online video game. He still has his freedoms etc he is just not allowed to visit one site on the internet, a place which contains billions if not trillions of websites.

2. If this was like jail Humors was banned for life with no possible chance to join the game again, as i understand it in America there are such a thing as life without the possibility of parole... he wouldn't even get a shot at the parole board if this was jail.

It was only 8 months ago since the previous shit with Humors. We have had to perma ban him in chat also since then and having to heavily moderate chat to keep him out, he has made numerous threads and got others to advocate on his behalf the most previous person to do so was Jacky in March. It seems to be a three month cycle thing that this comes around again and again and again. I feel like a record on repeat having to remind people of the shit he pulled previously and why he cannot be allowed back into the game again. Most people know where i personally stand on him coming back; If Mike allowed him back into the game i'd leave. I'd rather not have to watch what private information in divulge to people. Things like the thread with Steel in which used my actual location; my saving grace is Glasgow is a big place with many outside towns. My facebook is completely private, unless you are friends with someone i am friends with then shouldn't appear. In the past i previously contemplated deleting any social media i have in order to avoid the chances of Humors ever finding me or my family members. I also removed all my family members from my Facebook previously in order to make completely sure he couldn't find any of them. The lengths i have had to go to in order to avoid some stalking sociopath finding any trace of me on the internet fucking ridiculous. People advocating for him to come back haven't had to deal with shit like this, but i am sure if you had then you would be singing from a different hymn sheet.

• Upvote 4

Look at this from Mikes point of view:

When humors did the forum picture posting deal by contently making accounts and posting Nazi, obscene things and dead animals pics, Mike was up for almost 40 hours Straight monitoring and removing them.

Would you give someone that did that to you another chance? When that happened that wasn't his first chance back either......

• Upvote 4

If your wife or family was mugged or sexually assaulted by someone 3 to 5 times and he redid the crime after every parole, would you want him paroled again?????

Yes you are right, we have life with no parole and even the death penalty in some cases. I was just trying to give an example that people could understand. You are right, I have never had to deal with a stalker like that, I hope I never do.

I really think we are wasting our time arguing it, I don't look for Mike to let him come back, especially if other managers are going to leave because of it. I think he deserves another chance, but I am not willing to leave if he does not get it. I will just be disappointed and will continue to talk to him when he starts a new profile and sends me a message.

Either way nothing personal against any of you that disagree I am not trying to sound cold or not understanding because I get it I really do.

I know Joe it's a pointless argument: I have dealt with humors long enough to know: Yes, he can be decent most of the time but at the same time one thing happens and it sets him off and you get the typical humors behavior that gets him banned again.

I don't hate humors, but it's like a drug addict or whatever that you know. They can be a great guy and what not, but after a while they will eventually fall off the wagon and you get the behavior that has happened in the past. At some point you have to live with it or you cut them out of your life.

I'm pretty certain he's bi-polar and forgets to take his Prozac or Prolof (well one of those medicines for that shit)

• Upvote 1

Well of course I wouldn't, but posting pictures and saying things is a far cry from actually hurting someone, I am not trying to argue, I have already said I don't think he will be back.

Try having him actively try to get your IP Address, that's the most recent shit he pulled with me. I am all for a joke around here, but when someone actually tries showing you an IP address and it is a previous IP address you have had, it goes to another level of personal safety nobody should have to feel insecure about when playing an online game.

Humors can stay hidden if he wants but he continues to reveal himself like he has done tonight. I think the longest he went he posted as IgorTheCrazy or Igor and nobody found out that it was him for a good couple of months.

Mike has perma banned him, it's his game and it's his rules. He's spammed the shit out of Mods mail before because one of his accounts got banned and in the past has found MMA Tycoon manager's Facebook profiles, stalked them and threatened them, I checked tonight and he sent Virtuouz a death threat. There's plenty of other stuff he's done in the past and I can't remember half of it because there's so much.

• Upvote 1