devastated

detonator

Really tired of people who don't know the history saying "give him a second chance". He had at least a dozen chances in the past, probably more. Guess what? He fucked them all up so STFU about giving him a "second" chance! If he could just continue to play incognito then I wouldn't care what he does but he has shown time and time again that he's not capable of doing that and threads like this are the end result EVERY FK'N TIME.

It's time for a little reminder. The quote is from from Mike Tycoon himself and it should still hold true today:

This thread is just another example of why the guy is never coming back, as long as people know it's him. Constant, incessant discussion and wasting of time and energy, with the expectation that I have to explain why he shouldn't be allowed back on the site, or why I do not even remotely find it funny when people post "free humors" t-shirts. The guy has very nearly single handedly caused me to quit this game on at least 2 occasions. Anyone that actually likes this game should want him nowhere near it and sure as shit shouldn't be asking for him to be allowed back into it. There's no such thing as another chance when it comes to humors - all you are doing inviting him back in any capacity is just guaranteeing that at some point you will have to waste your time dealing with some sort of problem. That's all I've got to say on the matter.
  • Upvote 5

Just read through all of this...and I have to say it sickened me. It sickened me to here people defending this guy after all he's done...there is no comeback from that, everyone deserves a second chance but this guy sounds like a retard unable to function as a normal member of society...its been stated he can play fine if he doing reveal who he is...so why then does he keep revealing it??? He seeks justification and forgiveness for what he did, that behavior rings major alarm bells to me.

I've never heard of the guy so I dont know both sides but I have yet to read a positive point he brought to the game its all negative he could easily function as an incognito member of society but he can't function without the label "humors" like a serial killer he needs his calling card, he needs removing from the internet not just this game

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Everybody deserves a second chance. Humors has at the very least had 20. He's shown time and time and time again that he's incapable of change. He acts all sorry and contrite, then he turns around, spams the forums with nazi shit and gore pictures and harrasses Mike. He's a deplorable human being and his acts speak louder than a few tear soaked words.

• Upvote 1

Oh I forgot to mention he lied to get in to my alliance and actually had people I thought where decent more or less cover for him

Oh there was the telling me to hang my self oh and finding my real Facebook and insulting me on numerous occasions

And something else that caused a alliance member to practically quit the game

So f?!'k u humours or what ever the hell u have called urself this time on your what seems like ur 1012 account

Oh and if my some miracle he does get another chance I'll b wanting a refund on my last vip purchase

P,s didn't hum ass ask about posting underage pics in chat once

Just read through all of this...and I have to say it sickened me. It sickened me to here people defending this guy after all he's done...there is no comeback from that, everyone deserves a second chance but this guy sounds like a retard unable to function as a normal member of society...its been stated he can play fine if he doing reveal who he is...so why then does he keep revealing it??? He seeks justification and forgiveness for what he did, that behavior rings major alarm bells to me.

I've never heard of the guy so I dont know both sides but I have yet to read a positive point he brought to the game its all negative he could easily function as an incognito member of society but he can't function without the label "humors" like a serial killer he needs his calling card, he needs removing from the internet not just this game

How can you judge someone without knowing what happened? I wasn't around when the bullshit was going on so I can't judge because I haven't seen it.

How can you judge someone without knowing what happened? I wasn't around when the bullshit was going on so I can't judge because I haven't seen it.

I said in my post I don't know the full story but when you read about multiple people being harassed in real life on their personal Facebook pages even to the point they are fearing for their welfare then that's enough for me to cast a judgement...I want around w when he did these things that don'tmmean I can't have anol opinion on it, harassment over an online game is unforgivable never mind the stuff that's been mentioned he did on forum.

you've got multiple long term managers saying they would leave if this guy returns, like I said I don't know the full story but I've heard enough to have an opinion. Just because you never seen something doesn't mean it can't stir an emotion within you. You've read what I have so you know the same as I do... Do you think what I said was wrong? What's your opinion?

I wasn't around around for the original stuff but he's done other stuff since then.

• Upvote 2

If Mike don't delete his account today I will be shocked. With the comments and trouble that has came from this post he really has no choice. Just for the record I know I have been asking to give him another chance. I know it is risky, he very well could cause even more trouble. I was not defending what he did, most of it was beyond forgiveness and I don't blame anyone. I cant help but feel sorry for him. As was said by someone else, I think he may have some mental problems. I want to help him, but I also do not want to hurt anyone else in the process.

I seen the Nazi and racial stuff, I did not see the dead animals. The facebook stuff is worse in my opinion. But all of it is wrong. As for the underage stuff that he is accused of, I have a teenage daughter and if that is the case he should be locked up, not just banned from a game. But I did not see it and do not want to, so that is between those of you that know for sure if it happened. He has been telling me that it is all lies. So everything I have said is based off him telling me that, I don't want to believe someone is that bad.

I am done on here I will not defend him from this point on. As far as I am concerned it is up to Mike, and I think we all know how that is going to end.

I am done on here I will not defend him from this point on. As far as I am concerned it is up to Mike, and I think we all know how that is going to end.

I dont think its really about defending him, its a free to play game who anyone can join. if/when mike deletes this account, he'll just make another account under another name being a stranger to everyone, i personally rather have the devil i know, then the devil i dont.

I don't know what he done, but let bygones be bygones. I'm in an Alliance with him & he's been sound so far.

But I don't know why he felt the need to make a post saying it's him if he knows he'll get banned for doing it, that I don't understand.

Give him another chance, if he behaves, leave him be.

You can't seriously be thinking this is a logical argument when discussing someone who interacts with people in an online game and then thinks it is fine to find out their real life information and borderline stalk them.

You let him play on this account, he will then be making another thread down the line asking why he can't play under his former "Humors" account. You give this guy an inch, he takes the whole mile.

• Upvote 1

I dont think its really about defending him, its a free to play game who anyone can join. if/when mike deletes this account, he'll just make another account under another name being a stranger to everyone, i personally rather have the devil i know, then the devil i dont.

This.

It's a fucking game!

• Upvote 2

I don't know what he done, but let bygones be bygones. I'm in an Alliance with him & he's been sound so far.

But I don't know why he felt the need to make a post saying it's him if he knows he'll get banned for doing it, that I don't understand.

Give him another chance, if he behaves, leave him be.

Again I say I don't know the guy or see what he did (for the righteous brigade out there) but to stalk and harass someone IRL over a game is scary knowing he has the capacity to do that...would you have the same argument if he had found your and your families facebooks and harrased you? Would anyone who said let him back think the same had they suffered the harassment managers in this thread have said he did to them? I highly doubt it the fact this guy has the potential to do the things it says he did in this thread rings serious alarm bells for me

Yeah, it's a game. But he got off easy. Try violating TOS in other online games to point of stalking in real life or stealing IP addresses, he wouldn't be coming back.

He'll still be playing even if you all say no, so just say yes and suck it up, you can't change that. 95% tycoon players don't give a shit.

I am wondering something as I wasn't around yet when humors behaved as bad as you guys say. Is there any prove of what he did? And did he look up anyone that didn't use his real name in the game on facebook? I mean, if you use your own name, then you can't blame anyone for taking a look at your profile right? I am not defending him, but just wondering if there is prove of what he did, as me and other newer managers have never seen that stuff happen with him as we weren't playing the game yet.

No matter what small fishy thing happens in the game, a forum thread seems to be set up for it, so for such huge stuff that happened, there must be a lot of evidence right?

I am wondering something as I wasn't around yet when humors behaved as bad as you guys say. Is there any prove of what he did? And did he look up anyone that didn't use his real name in the game on facebook? I mean, if you use your own name, then you can't blame anyone for taking a look at your profile right? I am not defending him, but just wondering if there is prove of what he did, as me and other newer managers have never seen that stuff happen with him as we weren't playing the game yet.

No matter what small fishy thing happens in the game, a forum thread seems to be set up for it, so fot such huge stuff that happened, there must be a lot of evidence right?

that sounds a little bit like your calling people liars there mate have to be honest, and it says somewhere in this post mike spent hours deleting everything?