Weidman vs. Rockhold is UFC 194 Co-Main

UFC RSS

Another highly-anticipated world championship fight is on its way to Las Vegas on Saturday, December 12, as UFC middleweight champ Chris Weidman defends his title for the fourth time against number one contender Luke Rockhold in the co-main event of UFC 194 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.UFC 194 is headlined by the long-awaited featherweight title bout between Jose Aldo and Conor McGregor.The man who ended Anderson Silva's nearly seven-year reign over the middleweight division in 2013, New York's Weidman has since gone on to defeat Silva in a rematch and then defeat two more of Brazil's finest ... Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

I'm happy with this card. The UFC really needs to stop doing this though. Title fights are so few and far between lately, that when they put two on one ppv card, it is just terrible for casual fan interest. There is just too much time between significant fights and then they are loaded on to one card that everyone might buy; but they wont buy the next four! I would rather see the co-main be headlining another mid level stacked card than having only one card stacked to the gills. Two title fights in a night is ridiculous in the current environment.

• Upvote 1

I'm happy with this card. The UFC really needs to stop doing this though. Title fights are so few and far between lately, that when they put two on one ppv card, it is just terrible for casual fan interest. There is just too much time between significant fights and then they are loaded on to one card that everyone might buy; but they wont buy the next four! I would rather see the co-main be headlining another mid level stacked card than having only one card stacked to the gills. Two title fights in a night is ridiculous in the current environment.

Exactly, +1.

How the fuck is Weidman VS Rockhold Co-Main event? That is a Main Event war...I'd be upset if I were either fighter.

• Downvote 1