Move Base Question

Madness

If you are in one city like Vegas but based in another like Helsinki and want to change bases to a 3rd city like Tokyo would you need to first go back to your base city, or could you do it from the one you are in? I sent a jet to help a manager to move a fighter, but he got impatient and flew on his own the day before the jet could take him. Unfortunately, he selected visit. I was hoping I could hop to a nearby city and back to move him rather than waste a lot of money on a second flight to Helsinki and back.

If you use a jet to move base the fighter has to be at his base city along with the jet obviously. If he is in another city then you have to fly him to his base first and then use the move base feature of the jet. If you use a regular flight to move base (regardless of economy or first class) you don't have to be in the base city, any city will do.

If you use a jet to move base the fighter has to be at his base city along with the jet obviously. If he is in another city then you have to fly him to his base first and then use the move base feature of the jet. If you use a regular flight to move base (regardless of economy or first class) you don't have to be in the base city, any city will do.

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I found this out the hard way. I tried to move a new signee to Brazil from somewhere in the US. His home base was Helsinki, but I was unaware that they had to be in their home base. The fighter accepted the flight, but when I checked on him after the flight, he was magically back in Helsinki. A pain in the ass, but at least I know what to do now.

• 4 weeks later...