People having login problems etc

MMATycoon

OK basically I deleted the city and country fields (along with a load of other crap), so that deleted which city you are based in as a manager. I set everyone to 1 as default (London), just to get it working again. I'll create a form now so that you can all pick your city - so you can have a free city move now if you want too.

OK basically I deleted the city and country fields (along with a load of other crap), so that deleted which city you are based in as a manager. I set everyone to 1 as default (London), just to get it working again. I'll create a form now so that you can all pick your city - so you can have a free city move now if you want too.

I'm honestly sorry that you had to put in all the extra work, but a free move is awesome! i screwed up picking a base when i first started out and I have wanted to move ever since. what else was deleted? how about my loan? :smile_anim:

I have no idea where Nauru is but apparently everyone wants to go there on holiday now :) Let's have a look...

Republic of Nauru and formerly known as Pleasant Island... Now I see why :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru

Nauruans are among the most obese people in the world; 90% of adults have a higher BMI than the world average.[2] Nauru has the world's highest level of type 2 diabetes, with more than 40% of the population affected.[3] Other significant diet-related problems on Nauru include renal failure and heart disease. Life expectancy in 2006 was 58.0 years for males and 65.0 years for females.[4] :D

I have no idea where Nauru is but apparently everyone wants to go there on holiday now :) Let's have a look...

[Death trap of a country]

You trying to kill us off dude? High turnover part of the business plan?

Nauru our homeland, the land we dearly love,

We all pray for you and we also praise your name.

Since long ago you have been the home of our great forefathers

And will be for generations yet to come.

We all join in together to honour your flag,

And we shall rejoice together and say;

Nauru for evermore!

Obese or not, they sure know how to write a good song.

Significant diet-related problems on Nauru include renal failure.

Renal failure (aka. kidney failure); biochemically, it is typically detected by an elevated serum creatinine. it sounds about right, everyone using nutrition 24/7.