Football Manager 2015 Super Sim

kornflakes

Hi! I'd just like to share my interest in playing Football Manager so here it is! I've been doing a save with all the playable leagues added down to the lowest tier. The database size is small, unfortunately, because of my cpu limitations. So far I've managed to "Go on Vacation" to 2027.

Here's the link to screenshots from the winners of the top 5 leagues plus the European Competitions and the World Cup:

http://imgur.com/a/CxIIE

This is in the span of 12 or 13 years of simulation.

If you have any requests of screenshots of your favorite team or what happened to who or whatnot, just post it here.

And yes, Fulham did win the Premier League in 2027.

Liverpool win Premier League 3 times :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: this is enough for me

Liverpool had an inconsistency about them in my game although they did win back to back. I've finished simming until 2030 and they slid to 13th. Big news? Chelsea gets relegated by placing last in the premiership. Their record was 6W 10D 22L. Reading won the league in 2029 and the 2030 champs are Arsenal who broke their 26 year premiership drought.

You have my curiosity so here we go.

All Scottish competitions.

Greenock Morton.

Here you go! http://imgur.com/a/hfgmf

I was thinking of doing another 10 years and see what happens. I already saw some big clubs relegated and some surprise wins. Some got rich and some got stuck deep in debt. Getting interesting as years go by. Let me know what you think. Cheers!