Budo Rei Fight Club - Official Thread

Madness

http://mmatycoon.com/photo_gallery.php?pid=32&editFighterId=274875

Aaron "The Mexican Werewolf" Blood (274875)

So now that I am the official GOD of my division, I get to call the shots now. So I have a few things I want to say.

1.) I am entering the 135pd world grappling tournament in September 2016. With that said I will not be fighting in August 2016. This is so I can prepare for the rigors of the tournament. I would like to fight twice until then to make up for this inconvenience for BRFC.

2.) I am looking to fight by June 30th. So if you mere mortals want a shot at a GOD, this is your chance to step up.

3.) There is a rumor going around that Matt Gentry and I are setting up a super fight for the lightweight belt. If this is to happen (not saying it will) it will be in the month of July. Two GODS will collide in the area but only one will walk out remaining one. Keep your ears open

4.) Chang Ru is my bitch and my bitch only. Ryan Brophy will only have a one night stand that I have deemed acceptable as long as he make sure he goes gentle. So for anyone thinking about make Chang Ru there summertime hoe, just understand he is my bitch.

That's all for now. Until next time bums

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14447088299005.jpg

张茹

I ain't nobodies bitch and damn sure ain't no ones hoe.

Speaking of hoe's, go get me a cold beer, bitch. While your at it grab yourself a glass of milk, no wait, use one of those plastic cups.

Now sit your ass on the floor and watch this video of me working out today...I said sit on the floor, bitch, get the fuck off my coach.

BTW. Who is this Ryan fella you speak of? Someone you scarred to enter the cage with?

I'll soften him up for ya so he don't pound ya too bad....Poor lil fella

张茹

I ain't nobodies bitch and damn sure ain't no ones hoe.

Speaking of hoe's, go get me a cold beer, bitch. While your at it grab yourself a glass of milk, no wait, use one of those plastic cups.

Now sit your ass on the floor and watch this video of me working out today...I said sit on the floor, bitch, get the fuck off my coach.

BTW. Who is this Ryan fella you speak of? Someone you scarred to enter the cage with?

I'll soften him up for ya so he don't pound ya too bad....Poor lil fella

Aaron Blood:

Awww it seems as though I struck a nerve. I swear its hard to keep bitches in line these days. All that video showed me was all your training partners got back fat and your gym is outdated. And you still walking around with that damn happy meal BJJ white belt too. Just you only a one trick pony

I didn't know you was training at such a mediocre gym. If you need money Chang, let me know. I can't have my #1 hoe out here being broke.

Who is Ryan? He is your swan song. You better hope he doesn't grab you, not even once. Because if he does, it will not be a sparring match like your last fight.

Aaron Blood:

Awww it seems as though I struck a nerve. I swear its hard to keep bitches in line these days. All that video showed me was all your training partners got back fat and your gym is outdated. And you still walking around with that damn happy meal BJJ white belt too. Just you only a one trick pony

I didn't know you was training at such a mediocre gym. If you need money Chang, let me know. I can't have my #1 hoe out here being broke.

Who is Ryan? He is your swan song. You better hope he doesn't grab you, not even once. Because if he does, it will not be a sparring match like your last fight.

Chang:

No nerves struck here, hell you couldn't even strike the side of a barn...Poor lil fella.

Don't be ditch'n on my gym lil fella. That's top of the line in Thailand, deep in the jungle, you wouldn't last an hour in these jungles before you b cryin for mama...Maybe even cry for mama-do da do, but he won't save you from the anaconda's in the tree's just above your head or the tiger's stalking your every move.

You just make sure your in attendance @ BRFC-39 maybe we can make it a double header after I put Ryan asleep.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14260808686381.jpg

"Dank Master" Ryan Brophy

4-1-0 overall

2-0-0 in MMA

Seems like I don't even need to smacktalk for this fight, I got someone else doing it for me. Chang, how kind of you to offer to put me to sleep, I'm gonna be pretty bored when I see your strikes coming from a mile away and dodge them with ease so a decent nap might be the perfect thing for me.

The people you have knocked out aren't exactly what we would call "Quality standard", and you'll realise you're in a whole different shark tank in our fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14260808686381.jpg

"Dank Master" Ryan Brophy

4-1-0 overall

2-0-0 in MMA

Seems like I don't even need to smacktalk for this fight, I got someone else doing it for me. Chang, how kind of you to offer to put me to sleep, I'm gonna be pretty bored when I see your strikes coming from a mile away and dodge them with ease so a decent nap might be the perfect thing for me.

The people you have knocked out aren't exactly what we would call "Quality standard", and you'll realise you're in a whole different shark tank in our fight.

张茹

I can't argue that my opponents have been less than stellar but I can only fight what I'm offered.

I'm looking forward to stepping things up, that's a big reason for me coming to BRFC.

Only way to be the best is to beat the best....Or like what I like to say, KO those mofo's

Baconbreath gets hit by the mother of all head kicks and drops to the canvas in a crumpled heap! Woooow, the Internet is going to be talking about this one for weeks!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Chang Ru!

An out of breath Chang Ru thanked his loyal fans in his post fight interview, giving them credit for his success over the course of his career.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Blood:

Attention bums! I have wonderful news for you guys! So it has been decided that NONE of you are worthy enough to fight me at 135pds right now. I dominated the #2 ranked 135er and demolished the previous champ in under 3 mins. So at the moment I am not allowed to beat any of you 135ers up.

So what next for Aaron Blood? I am gonna make history at BRFC and become the lightweight champ while retaining the bantamweight belt. So I fighting Rasul for the number #1 contender shot and then taking the belt from Matt Gentry.

So when will you defend the 135 belt again? Misha Collins is the TRUE #1 contender for the belt at the moment so whoever wants a shot at me NEEDS to beat Misha Collins next. If Misha Collins wins, we will have a rematch. I should be fighting for the belt again in late August.

In my absence, Chang Ru will need a new pimp at the moment. I will need to give you a fair warning that he is a bitch that talks back a lot but with the right training he WILL be obedient. All applications are being accepted at the moment.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w23.jpg

Christian "Kommandant" Volland 11-1-0 BRFC 185lbs Champion.

"You asked for 185lbs in here, will the Champion do?...."

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"I believe my manager was referring to the lack of competition in the 185 division. However, since you're here... The champion will fight me as soon as I am finished with this Islam scrub. You have made a career out of subbing stand up guys who weren't ready for you but I am a different kind of manly beast. You can't sub me, you will hardly touch me. I will expose you as a 1 dimensional lucky sunnivabish. You dig that? You and me bay, let's dance. You're stinking up MY title."

Christian "Kommandant" Volland 11-1-0 BRFC Middleweight Champion

"Chris Kennedy, if you get a title shot, so be it - we'll do this but you've lost twice to Orlando Diggs, in my opinion you would need to beat a guy I submitted in less than a round to get near this title. You've only had one win in the org....what makes you think you are worthy of a title shot? Talk is cheap.

Islam Makhachev is a great fighter...I'd worry more about him right now.

Bickle, talk to the org - rematch is no problem here"

F.A.O AARON BLOOD

obviously with Matt gentry booked for a fight in 30 odd days against burpha

how about u put ur money where ur mouth is and fight the winner of chang ru and brophy as u seem to have a lot of talk i want to c u back it up

Aaron Blood:

Okay Boss. I will give them the honor of fighting me for your entertainment. It will be short, quick, and easy.

• Upvote 2

Christian "Kommandant" Volland 11-1-0 BRFC Middleweight Champion

"Chris Kennedy, if you get a title shot, so be it - we'll do this but you've lost twice to Orlando Diggs, in my opinion you would need to beat a guy I submitted in less than a round to get near this title. You've only had one win in the org....what makes you think you are worthy of a title shot? Talk is cheap.

Islam Makhachev is a great fighter...I'd worry more about him right now.

Bickle, talk to the org - rematch is no problem here"

Aaron Blood:

Spoken like a true champ. Put that bum Chris Kennedy in his place by bringing up Orlando Diggs! Lmao damn that cut me when I saw that comment. The world isn't ready for Christian Holland smacktalk!

Aaron Blood:

Hey Chang, sorry about the lost. shit happens though and I know you will come back stronger. I wish you the best Chang Ru on your climb back to the top. Ryan Brophy is a very dangerous and active fighter always looking for the knockout. Anyone could have lost to Ryan Brophy that night. Get back to your winning ways and I will be waiting for you.

As for Ryan Brophy, great fight! It looked pretty even on the feet until you took him into the clinch! After that fight, management has hinted that we might be clashing sooner than later. Just don't swing so recklessly and freely in the clinch with me. It will be a short night if you do lol. Good Job again on the win.

Luke Pratchett, If I see that God damn list again I am gonna slap you. Both fighters you fought are bums and you couldn't even finish them. Your best bet is to fight that bum Jacob Whitehorse since neither one of you are fighting legit talent. He just finish fighting a Ferris Bueller, the youngest fighter in bantamweight, and looked mediocre . Lets make Luke Pratchett vs. Jacob Whitehorse happen. The winner gets the nickname "Lord bum".

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b1.jpg

Luke Pratchett (274729)

"I'll fight whoever management wants me to fight. I answer to them, not you Aaron Blood. I'm looking forward to seeing who my next fight will be against. I don't have to finish fights to impress in fights. I'm a winner. I have won the same number of fights as you have in BRFC. If you don't want to see the list anymore, fight me now. Put an end to it. But you won't will you? Why? Because I'm a winner, that's why. Pay attention Blood. I'm coming for you."