Budo Rei Fight Club - Official Thread

Madness

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14647271859179.png

Terrence "Terry" Funk (278967)

Just signed to BRFC's 135LB division......very competitive if I do say so myself. Can't wait to get my mits on you guys. 'The Funkster' is here and ready to funk you guys up!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14500059615698.gif

Travis Bickle (273110)

As promised......Brazilian Army bumped off!!!!! Coyoca got his first W against an opponent with a decent skillset too. Not as easy fighting in a 'proper' Organisation, fighting guys who can actually fight is it?

I'm calling you out chump, let's see if you can really hang with us here at BRFC. I've asked the management to make it happen, not scared of an 'old man' are you Allan?

I'll put he first L on that nice clean record you've built up. A nice little (T)KO or submission, just to put you in your place.......which is definitely not number 1 contender.

PUNK!!!

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? That title is mine, I am not going to let another person waltz into a bullshit title shot. The next number one contender fight better have me in it. I have already beaten the champ."

Travis Bickle (273110)

As promised......Brazilian Army bumped off!!!!! Coyoca got his first W against an opponent with a decent skillset too. Not as easy fighting in a 'proper' Organisation, fighting guys who can actually fight is it?

I'm calling you out chump, let's see if you can really hang with us here at BRFC. I've asked the management to make it happen, not scared of an 'old man' are you Allan?

I'll put he first L on that nice clean record you've built up. A nice little (T)KO or submission, just to put you in your place.......which is definitely not number 1 contender.

PUNK!!!

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? That title is mine, I am not going to let another person waltz into a bullshit title shot. The next number one contender fight better have me in it. I have already beaten the champ."

well i feel there is only one way to sort this if u guys know what i mean

Travis Bickle (273110)

Book it.

Travis Bickle (273110)

My hat is off to you dude, not many people would volunteer themselves to take a beating. Lets do it!!!

Aaron Blood:

Lmao you and me both boss. My manager Leslie must've lost a bet to his bum as manager or something for this to happen. I told her she needs to stop betting with her terrible track record.

You did come in great timing though Chang, I was in need of a new punching bag. But Word is you already avoided a sparring session with me. You talking shit on social media but nowhere to be found in the gym. In the wise words of Drake, "Tigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers." I guess I am just gonna have to beat your bum ass in the octagon when given the chance.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14447088299005.jpg

Chang Ru

Aaron, your manager didn't lose no bet, I'm thinking Rico and her have a thing for each other. Not sure why Rico would want anything to do with anyone that manages you.

Punching bag? Yeah, I heard you whored...I mean wore out your last "Punching Bag" rolling around on the ground with it like you having fantasies with it or something.

Hey I'm not judging you, if you like doing things with a punching bag that they weren't designed for that's your business, but have you seen a shrink lately?

BTW Aaron, who the hell is this punk coming to the org thinking he's going to take over our division?

Maybe you can use his punching bag.

Travis Bickle (273110)

Chris Kennedy......hope you're training dude, that next title shots mine!!!!! You won't know what's hit you come 30/7 at BRFC 45. 30 years old and I'm still hanging with all you young kids. Maybe I aint got too long left in the game but, I aint going out without winning that belt. Any of you guys in the top 5, I'm game to scrap with any of you.

Aaron Blood:

Good morning to all the bums of my division! It's been a while since I addressed all you cockroaches but I did not forget you peasants. I mean, what is a king without his loyalty subjects? Anyway, I see that we have some new blood in my division so I just want to clear up a few things.

1.) Chang Ru is my asian persuasion bitch. Only I can talk about him. For example, I am the only one who can talk about his shitty tattoo on his torso. Looks like someone is in the middle of a game of centipede on his chest. Speaking of his chest, Did anyone else notice that Chang ain't got nipples? Lmao let me leave my hoe alone before he gets mad.

2.) Luke Pratchett BELIEVES he is the Messiah of this division and THINKS he can beat me. Stay away from him. He is very delusional and He is currently getting treatment from the best therapists in the business. Let's all take a moment of silence and pray that Luke can get all the help he needs.

3.) Zurgadai Jebe "The Elite Bum" I am glad you came all this way. As promise I will slap those pubs off your face the first chance I get and take that pretty little hoodie of yours. Just a momento to remember the greatest bum to ever fight.

4.) Terrence Funk shut the fuck up. You ain't gonna do shit in this organization. Don't let that gifted record fool you. Stomp-a-thon was filled with bums that nobody heard about just like you. Even your manager gave up on your bum ass. You should start hanging with the rejects Chang Ru and Luke Pratchett.

5.) Gunnar Tuft, why the fuck did you join BRFC? You been signed for over 3 months(game time) and still haven't signed on the dotted line to fight someone. You should have sign to GENERATION weak ass roster if you didn't want to fight. And take that God damn jacket off. it's over 90 degrees in New York so I know your dumb ass burning up.

That is all, you peasants can continue with your mediocre lives now. Just had to remind everyone who is the GOD of this division and the king of shit talking at BRFC.

• Upvote 2

Aaron Blood:

Good morning to all the bums of my division! It's been a while since I addressed all you cockroaches but I did not forget you peasants. I mean, what is a king without his loyalty subjects? Anyway, I see that we have some new blood in my division so I just want to clear up a few things.

1.) Chang Ru is my asian persuasion bitch. Only I can talk about him. For example, I am the only one who can talk about his shitty tattoo on his torso. Looks like someone is in the middle of a game of centipede on his chest. Speaking of his chest, Did anyone else notice that Chang ain't got nipples? Lmao let me leave my hoe alone before he gets mad.

2.) Luke Pratchett BELIEVES he is the Messiah of this division and THINKS he can beat me. Stay away from him. He is very delusional and He is currently getting treatment from the best therapists in the business. Let's all take a moment of silence and pray that Luke can get all the help he needs.

3.) Zurgadai Jebe "The Elite Bum" I am glad you came all this way. As promise I will slap those pubs off your face the first chance I get and take that pretty little hoodie of yours. Just a momento to remember the greatest bum to ever fight.

4.) Terrence Funk shut the fuck up. You ain't gonna do shit in this organization. Don't let that gifted record fool you. Stomp-a-thon was filled with bums that nobody heard about just like you. Even your manager gave up on your bum ass. You should start hanging with the rejects Chang Ru and Luke Pratchett.

5.) Gunnar Tuft, why the fuck did you join BRFC? You been signed for over 3 months(game time) and still haven't signed on the dotted line to fight someone. You should have sign to GENERATION weak ass roster if you didn't want to fight. And take that God damn jacket off. it's over 90 degrees in New York so I know your dumb ass burning up.

That is all, you peasants can continue with your mediocre lives now. Just had to remind everyone who is the GOD of this division and the king of shit talking at BRFC.

Now now Aaron, don't be like that. You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself. Mega popular eh? Where's that then, cos you don't look too popular here. While I respect your skillset, you really are a tit, and you really ARE a SORE loser. Any good, or decent fighter takes his losses like a man, not you. Your last fight, what was it.....a 34 second KO loss, backhanded compliments to the winner, made sure you let everyone know it was at 155 and that you never really expected to win, but took the fight anyway. How brave. Our paths WILL cross and when they do, I'll rip that beard off your face and sellotape it to your arse.

Oh, by the way, Im a 145lb fighter really, Im cutting to 135lb and I don't know how much the weightcut is going to take out of me. The guys built for the 135lb are definitely going to have an advantage over me and I won't know how my body is going to react to the cut until I've had a couple of fights but, I'm gonna do it anyway. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

Remind you of anyone?

good luck to every one fighting on tomorrows card

i expect a high ranking no pressure :P

Aaron Blood: You can always expect high rating when Aaron Blood is on the card. I can't say the same about some of these bums on the card. Look forward to seeing you there boss.

• Upvote 1

Now now Aaron, don't be like that. You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself. Mega popular eh? Where's that then, cos you don't look too popular here. While I respect your skillset, you really are a tit, and you really ARE a SORE loser. Any good, or decent fighter takes his losses like a man, not you. Your last fight, what was it.....a 34 second KO loss, backhanded compliments to the winner, made sure you let everyone know it was at 155 and that you never really expected to win, but took the fight anyway. How brave. Our paths WILL cross and when they do, I'll rip that beard off your face and sellotape it to your arse.

Oh, by the way, Im a 145lb fighter really, Im cutting to 135lb and I don't know how much the weightcut is going to take out of me. The guys built for the 135lb are definitely going to have an advantage over me and I won't know how my body is going to react to the cut until I've had a couple of fights but, I'm gonna do it anyway. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

Remind you of anyone?

Aaron Blood: Terrence you do remember why your ass got drop from your last manager stable? Because you got knocked the fuck out by a nobody in 20 secs! So don't bring up KOs with that weak chin of yours. Your standup is elementary and your ground game is laughable. I can't believe you are even calling me out lol.

I got way too many fights coming up to worry about you. There are some REAL fighters here that deserve my attention. Get 3-4 wins here and I will respect you as a fighter. Until then, shut the fuck up and get your skills together.

Aaron Blood: Terrence you do remember why your ass got drop from your last manager stable? Because you got knocked the fuck out by a nobody in 20 secs! So don't bring up KOs with that weak chin of yours. Your standup is elementary and your ground game is laughable. I can't believe you are even calling me out lol.

I got way too many fights coming up to worry about you. There are some REAL fighters here that deserve my attention. Get 3-4 wins here and I will respect you as a fighter. Until then, shut the fuck up and get your skills together.

I took my loss like a man. I have a new manager now and, underestimate me at your own risk. Youve got your head so far up your own arse youve got shitstains round your neck. I didnt call you out by the way, You took it upon yourself to talk shit about me. I respect you enough, as a fighter to not call you out straight away, and my plan was, and is, to have a couple of fights before I make a run at the belt. As a person, you get zero respect from me. I hope you still have the belt when my time comes. Dude, Im gonna pound your ugly mug until you scream like a little bitch for me to stop.

Like wise might have something to discuss with u tomorow if u win my friend

Aaron Blood:

Sorry Boss, guess that talk will have to wait. Great fight from Whitehorse, he caught me in the clinch and I paid for it. Good game plan on his manager part. There will be a lot of drinking tonight. Doesn't effect me too much though. I thought it would be it is what it is. Yeah, I am not the champ anymore but now I finally get time to myself. I can train vigorously, visit my home of Mexico, and possibly settle down with my longtime girlfriend. So it's vacation time for me. Whitehorse do your thing at the top and enjoy it while it last. I will work my way back up and be back with a vengeance.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Blood:

Sorry Boss, guess that talk will have to wait. Great fight from Whitehorse, he caught me in the clinch and I paid for it. Good game plan on his manager part. There will be a lot of drinking tonight. Doesn't effect me too much though. I thought it would be it is what it is. Yeah, I am not the champ anymore but now I finally get time to myself. I can train vigorously, visit my home of Mexico, and possibly settle down with my longtime girlfriend. So it's vacation time for me. Whitehorse do your thing at the top and enjoy it while it last. I will work my way back up and be back with a vengeance.

Don't be gone to long ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14447088299005.jpg

Chang Ru

What the hell happen, I lost fight against a Phat HO

That Ho is a can, does that mean I can't even beat can anymore?

I feel ashamed and I should be punished for my lack of skillz. I should only fight dead ppl for now on.

Aaron, you got your butt kicked, you should feel ashamed too, maybe you and me fight after Ryan Brophy kick your butt.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b1.jpg

Luke Pratchett (274729)

"I've got my new shiny contract all done and dusted. Thanks to BRFC management for believing in me and believing that I am the man to take this organisation forward. As soon as I saw the contract offer it was an easy decision to make. I am a part of the best division in the best 270K organisation. I've won all four of my fights here including the destruction of a certain Misha Collins the so called number one contender. Long may it continue!"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b1.jpgLuke Pratchett (274729)"I've got my new shiny contract all done and dusted. Thanks to BRFC management for believing in me and believing that I am the man to take this organisation forward. As soon as I saw the contract offer it was an easy decision to make. I am a part of the best division in the best 270K organisation. I've won all four of my fights here including the destruction of a certain Misha Collins the so called number one contender. Long may it continue!"

Travis Bickle.....

Agreed, BRFC is a fantastic Org. It's a pleasure to ply my trade here.

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron Blood:

The GOD is back from vacation! Damn looks like a lot has happen since I been gone.

Luke Pratchett got a renewal for kissing management ass. You are the champ in that my friend, don't let no one tell you different.

Ryan Brophy started from the bottom and now he's here(#5 bantamweight that is).

Terrence Funk isn't as funky as he believed. He is a Good fighter but thats the fight game. I don't kick a dog when it's down though, so big ups for a good scrap.

Phat Ho has popped up on my radar for his winning streak and stupid ass name. But anyone who beats Chang Ru is a friend's of mine.

Jacob Whitehorse is doing a good job keeping my belt shinny for me. I will be coming back for that soon so don't get too attached.

And the big news...

CHANG RU FINALLY WON!!! I am proud of you Chang like a pimp is happy when his hoe comes back with all his money. So everyone let's give the can kicker a big round of applause.

For everyone I forgot, I just want to congratulate all you bums for keeping MY division interesting while the main attraction The GOD been gone. Now time to take a private jet (compliments of Macho Man and Jamie coton) and strike up my next fight. So the question is, who wants there bum life changed?

• Upvote 2