Budo Rei Fight Club - Official Thread

Madness

Aaron Blood:

Lmao!!!! It sound like you been reading too much of those believe and achieve books. Yeah you are right, we have the same amount of fights here at BRFC. But You know why it only took me 2 fights to get the belt unlike you? Because I have a track record unlike you.

Your opponents combined record is 34-24. That's amateur compared to my opponents combined record of 104-85-1. You have close fights with shitty opponents coming off loses like maui Built and Dominick Snooze. I have fights with the top fighters in this organization and make them look like rookies. I am now competing in my third weightclass and have a 2 week notice to fight for the #1 contender spot at lightweight, while all you know is bantamweight. You never even been p4p ranked higher than 2661!

I am in a different league than you. I submit blue belt no problem and knockout black belts with ease. So no, I have NO interest in fighting you, even if management sent me a fight offer to fight you. You are not even in the top 20! Go back to fighting bums and leave the REAL fighting to the grown ups

Aaron Blood:

Good luck. Its a lot of cockroaches here. Make it to the top so we can dance one day.

Luke Pratchett:

Look at this. You have been riding Brophy's dick since day one. And now you won't fight a 2670 ranked fighter but will fight a 2383 ranked fighter? Tells me all I need to know about what kind of "champion" you are. No worries you'll get your wish. I don't want the fight. I'll wait until the inevitable happens and either someone knocks you the fuck out or you go running to another organisation like the ducker that you are. Then I will beat someone that is far more deserving than you. A true champion. I'm not here to make friends I'm here to make history. You're here to pick easy fights and to hand title shots to your friends.

F.A.O AARON BLOOD

obviously with Matt gentry booked for a fight in 30 odd days against burpha

how about u put ur money where ur mouth is and fight the winner of chang ru and brophy as u seem to have a lot of talk i want to c u back it up

Aaron Blood:

Us fighters should be able to read before we speak. A fight MIGHT be happening because management wants it to happen. I don't believe ANYONE in the bantamweight is worthy of fighting me right now. The rightful #1 contender fight should be between Misha Collins vs.(insert name). But if management wants me to fight Ryan Brophy for their entertainment, I will.

Are you mad that your name is not on the management contender list? They damn sure don't bring you up when we talk. Lmao!

But as we can see they are interested in the likes of Chang Ru and Ryan Brophy. Lmao!

You are a nobody. You have life in this organization because I have gave it to you. Don't be butt hurt that you are so boring of a fighter, even management isn't interested in your career. Lmao!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w23.jpg

Christian "Kommandant" Volland 11-1-0 BRFC Middleweight Champion

"Chris Kennedy, if you get a title shot, so be it - we'll do this but you've lost twice to Orlando Diggs, in my opinion you would need to beat a guy I submitted in less than a round to get near this title. You've only had one win in the org....what makes you think you are worthy of a title shot? Talk is cheap.

Islam Makhachev is a great fighter...I'd worry more about him right now.

Bickle, talk to the org - rematch is no problem here"

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"I've only had one win in the org? Are you serious dude? You must be as bad at reading and scouting as you are at striking. I am 7-1 in the org and the former 185lbs champion. You've fought in this org twice, I've fought 8 times. I've been here since the first event while you were crushing cans. You can't ignore me bro, i'll be knocking you out soon enough."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14447088299005.jpg

Chang 'The Can Kicker' Ru

Congrats to Ryan Brophy on a well deserved victory, I had nothing for you once the fight went to the clinch, well done my friend.

Back to the gym for me to get ready for my final fight on this contract, I'll evaluate things and see whats next for me, maybe retirement.

I see a future bought between Ryan Brophy and Luke Pratchett coming real soon.....Eat your wheaties, Luke you gonna need'm :yes:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b1.jpg

Luke Pratchett (274729)

"I have a good relationship with management and I trust them. If they don't think I am ready for the top ranked fighters then I respect that. Respect. Something that is clearly missing from Aaron Blood. A disrespectful fight-picking soon to be ex-Champion. Chang Ru you are a warrior. Retirement doesn't suit you. Take a break, join the "Blood is a Bitch" club and work your way back into contention."

Congrats to Ryan Brophy on a well deserved victory, I had nothing for you once the fight went to the clinch, well done my friend.

Back to the gym for me to get ready for my final fight on this contract, I'll evaluate things and see whats next for me, maybe retirement.

I see a future bought between Ryan Brophy and Luke Pratchett coming real soon.....Eat your wheaties, Luke you gonna need'm :yes:

Aaron Blood

Retirement!? Don't give up and be a true bum! You have very solid muy Thai and good striking defense to make Ryan miss so much. Just take your time to the top this time and become more well rounded and you will be a MONSTER.

We not friends but I respect you Chang Ru for you competitive drive. Don't let this one lost stop you from achieving your goals. I will be waiting at the top for you Chang...

Rico has been threatening to sack me ever since he found me on the Island and realized what The Island was all about.

He stuck me in the cozad gym (damn place stunk bad) and trained my physicals only and didn't allow me to fight until the last event on the Island.

He tells me I'm a slow learner but I blame it on that damn cozad gym, after a few months in that place your brain cells get fried.

I made Rico feel bad about how he did me on the Island last year so he say's he won't sack me and he'll get me trained up and work our way back up the ranks.

So, let it be known that a rematch with that Ryan Brophy dude will happen after I get a couple more fights under my belt.

Then.....I'll be looking you up, Arron Blood

Aaron Blood:

Misha Collins is the TRUE #1 contender for the belt at the moment so whoever wants a shot at me NEEDS to beat Misha Collins next. If Misha Collins wins, we will have a rematch.

Luke Pratchett. Misha Collins. 2nd of July at BRFC 41.

The terms have been agreed. The fight has been made.

It. Is. On.

Well it seems 155 pds MIGHT be too much for me. Thanks Rasul Mirzaev for the opportunity to fight him at lightweight. We knew going in that if he caught us with a combo at the beginning it could be a short not. I am not a sore loser and understand where I must become a better fighter. Great job again Rasul Mirzaev for defeating me. Now its time to focus on defending my belt at bantamweight.

Luke Pratchett. Misha Collins. 2nd of July at BRFC 41.

The terms have been agreed. The fight has been made.

It. Is. On.

Aaron Blood:

I will be waiting

• Upvote 1

Well it seems 155 pds MIGHT be too much for me. Thanks Rasul Mirzaev for the opportunity to fight him at lightweight. We knew going in that if he caught us with a combo at the beginning it could be a short not. I am not a sore loser and understand where I must become a better fighter. Great job again Rasul Mirzaev for defeating me. Now its time to focus on defending my belt at bantamweight.

Good on him for stepping up

But b ready there is plenty of hungry fighters after ur belt :)

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"Well that was too easy, felt like I was fighting a punching bag. After the champ hyped that guy up and everything. Hope you're ready champ, if you can even beat the guy I already schooled."

Chang Ru

So here I am just finishing up with my training for the day and my damn phone rings, I look at the caller ID and it's freaking Rico.

I really didn't want to answer but I did. Well, lets just say I probably should of just ignored the call as you'll see below how this call went.

Chang: Wat up boss?

Rico: Sup Chang? How you liking things in Sydney hahahaha Have you kissed and made up with Arron Blood yet LMFAO Yo Chang, you there?

Chang: Let me tell you wats up boss, it's bad enough you moved me to Sydney but then I find out that you put me in the very same gym Arron Blood trains in, not only trains in, but his manager owns the damn gym...WTF?? Were you on drugs when you sent me here? I can't believe you took me out of your gym, moved my ass all the way across the world and making me train with Arron, what gives boss.

Rico: hahaha Damn Chang you know you my favorite fighter, right> *cough* They treating you good their? You had any words with Arron?

Chang: Considering you moved my ass without consoling with me first I'd say they treating me better than you do, so yeah, they treating me real good. As far as Arron goes I haven't seen his ass, he probably heard I was here and now he cowards like the pig he is. If he dares to show me his face I will reconfigured his nose, so you sure you want me to stay here? I sure miss the beaches in Hilo....Bitch!

Rico: Damn Chang, don't go off the deep end on me, save the fighting for the cage....Promise me you'll do that.

Chang: If I do smash his face will you punish me by making me move back to MY HOME in Hilo? Please say yes boss man and I'll go hunt his coward ass down now and make sure he don't even want to see my picture or hear my name mentioned again.

Rico: Calm down Chang, dammit boy. Any way, the reason I called was to tell you about your next fight. I booked you with some dude named Phat Ho........................................................

Chang interrupts...................................... WTF? You move me to Sydney, make me train in the same gym as Arron Blood and now you book me a Phat Ho....Fuck you Rico you know I don't like those Phat Ho's, I like them Slim Ho's...........You really starting to piss me off, Rico!

Rico: LMMFAO Chang....I din't buy you a Ho, the dudes name is Phat Ho...........................................

Chang Angerly Interrupts.................The Phat Ho is a fucking dude WTF are you smoking Rico? That's it boss man, soon to be ex-boss man, soon to be dead boss, I'm on the next flight to Hilo and hunting your ass down!

Rico: Dammit Chang, STFU and listen for once....The fighters name is Phat Ho I'm texting you his bio now.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14300741298711.jpg

"Slim" Phat Ho

Chang: Damn boss man, he's not only a Phat Ho, he's a Slim Phat Ho....I bet that Slim is for his slim dick, so he be a Phat Ho with a slim dick hahahaha Where did you find this dude at, you have to dig deep in the dumpster for him?

Rico: Hell Chang, I had to get Brutus to lift the whole dumpster up, Phat Ho was hiding under neath shaking like he needed another fix.

Chang: I knew that was a crack pipe he has in his lips...You buy him that suit, boss man? Look at that shit, it even has his name on it. That be so cute....Not!

Rico: Anyway Chang, I gotta go so get back in the gym and do some chin-ups or what ever it is you do in the gym....You fight in a couple weeks so get back in shape....C ya.

Chang: Back in shape? WTF you talkin about....Yo boss man, you still there.....Boss man? That some bitch hung up on me....Bitch! Let me go find Arron, I need something to kick!

• Upvote 2

Thats awesome made me laugh

Aaron Blood:

Lmao you and me both boss. My manager Leslie must've lost a bet to his bum as manager or something for this to happen. I told her she needs to stop betting with her terrible track record.

You did come in great timing though Chang, I was in need of a new punching bag. But Word is you already avoided a sparring session with me. You talking shit on social media but nowhere to be found in the gym. In the wise words of Drake, "Tigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers." I guess I am just gonna have to beat your bum ass in the octagon when given the chance.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14500059615698.gif

Travis Bickle (273110)

Comeback starts tomorrow. Once ive bumped off this Brazilian Army turd, I want Allan Coyoca (272361), before I get another title shot. Your 12-0 record is packed full of cans you bum. Number 1 contender my arse. I want to be the first to put a blemish on that bullshit record of yours.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14500059615698.gif

Travis Bickle (273110)

As promised......Brazilian Army bumped off!!!!! Coyoca got his first W against an opponent with a decent skillset too. Not as easy fighting in a 'proper' Organisation, fighting guys who can actually fight is it?

I'm calling you out chump, let's see if you can really hang with us here at BRFC. I've asked the management to make it happen, not scared of an 'old man' are you Allan?

I'll put he first L on that nice clean record you've built up. A nice little (T)KO or submission, just to put you in your place.......which is definitely not number 1 contender.

PUNK!!!

• Upvote 1