IQ test

dordanino5

I wouldn't really call it good.More like it not bad.I still have him 100-90% follow orders .You would need something over 120 to start using the see how it goes slider

How much for a 121 and 138 IQ?

It depends how good your slider fu is .If not to confident in your slider ability i usually go 50% for 120 guys and 130 or over 100%.

So because I suck with sliders I should go more SHIG

So because I suck with sliders I should go more SHIG

if the fighters or intelligent 120 or over yes(they more then likely know better then you)you still have to set some sliders for then whatever you think best but depending how much see how you go you have they quickly change there plane if things aint going so great even if your at sliders fu expert intelligent fighter should be given some room to change plan if the plan is no going right

Out of interest - is it possible for a fighter to have high IQ, granite chin, KO power and learning speed?

Or if you see high IQ do you know they're lacking elsewhere?

It is very possible for a guy to have all good hiddens, yes.

They are generated completely separated and random as far as I'm aware. :)

I have a solid fighter at 130ish and another solid fighter at 83. It's all gameplanning really.

This. I've only ever had 2 or so fighters with amazing stats but we're so dumb they didn't follow orders, very rare for me.. Morale and intelligence never really seemed to be important hiddens for me, and never affected me negatively much at all.

Out of interest - is it possible for a fighter to have high IQ, granite chin, KO power and learning speed?

Or if you see high IQ do you know they're lacking elsewhere?

If they pop intelligent on their first TOTT, then yea they are pretty lacking in all other decent hiddens. It is possible to pop something worthwhile on the TOTT but also have high IQ if you get him a test.

• 3 weeks later...

You can win one in the spin and win machine, you can get one on a jet flight if they have internet, and you can get one randomly in the mail. The easiest way to get one is by playing the spin and win machine. The flight and the random mail are pretty rare. I've had maybe 1 or 2 of those a year, and I have 22 fighters. On the machine I've won about 20!