P/A

kdmh74

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's completely pointless honestly, you can easily do it all yourself.. Just switch cloths every couple weeks and keep track of their account balance.. I'd much rather have a fighter slot with a fighter training or competing then just sitting on the sidelines

I have one because I have around 20 fighters and don't want to end up wasting half the time I am active on here with changing clothes and supplements. I'm very happy that there is a PA and regret not seeing earlier than a month or two ago that this is possible ;)

I originally thought the same as stpiereecanada, that PA's were useless. But after months of getting bored of changing my own fighters clothes I caved in and got a PA. I don't regret it at all, i think i have enough fighters with the PA taking up a spot. Very handy to have. Especially now since they tell you if your fighters money gets too low, I forgot all about a dude once and he didn't train for 1 month :D

I think it's completely pointless honestly, you can easily do it all yourself.. Just switch cloths every couple weeks and keep track of their account balance.. I'd much rather have a fighter slot with a fighter training or competing then just sitting on the sidelines

Have to say they save much time that I can devote elsewhere...and he buys me lottery tickets too