EPL Seasons 7 & 8

JLP

I was thinking that NY is the easiest travel destination in the game. I think most of the competitors have their homebase in Europe or US and NY would be the most central city. Once we solidify the roster I will ask around and see where most of the managers find the most convenient city. We are going to be booking a big arena for the regular season, so all cities are possible.

No one ever books big Vegas arenas. That is an advantage with weekly fights happening

All free MW fighters have been sent a contract. Start date will be 1-13-16.

If you are signed and have no fight scheduled please ask for a release.

If you have a fight scheduled please secure a release as soon as possible after your next fight.

I will generate a schedule a week from today.

Hilton Teimosia will fight on Jan 06 and will be released right after that... he's already on weight gain :)

I used a random list generator to sort the 14 fighters into two groups. You will fight all other fighters in your group once and 3 from the other group once for a total of 9 fights. (that wont work) It will have to be one group with all 14 fighters. 13 fights in the regular season.

The playoffs will consist of six fighters; the two highest scorers will receive first round byes, the next four highest scoring fighters (2 points for a finish, 1 point for a decision victory, .5 for a draw and 0 points for a loss) will fight in the first round.

I couldn't figure out how to make the group format work right. So I just generated a schedule with all 14 fighters fighting each other once. That will give us a total of 13 regular season fights. As I was planning on having 10 regular season fights max, if anyone objects to the extra 3 fights I will chop the last three weeks off the schedule. I think doing the extra 3 is probably the fairest, as the schedule would be perfectly even then.

Butch Harris will use Sebastian Harris rather than Zoe Harris.

Without further ado, here is the Schedule for EPL 8:

Week 1

DeVanzo vs Crash

Hall vs Teimosa

Nikitin vs Beast

Gutz for Uusisto

Grice vs Harris

Boris vs Hale

Flay vs Thrul

Week 2

Teimosa vs Beast

Uusisto vs Hall

Harris vs Nikitin

Hale vs Gutz

Thrul vs Grice

Crash vs Boris

Flay vs DeVanzo

Week 3

Beast vs Uursisto

Harris vs Teimosa

Hall vs Hale

Nikitin vs Thrul

Gutz vs Crash

Grice vs Flay

DeVanzo vs Boris

Week 4

Harris vs Uusisto

Hale vs Beast

Teimosa vs Thrul

Hall vs Crash

Nikitin vs Flay

Gutz vs Boris

DeVanzo vs Grice

Week 5

Hale vs Harris

Uusisto vs Thrul

Beast vs Crash

Teimosa vs Flay

Hall vs Boris

Nikitin vs Grice

Gutz vs DeVanzo

Week 6

Thrul vs Hale

Harris vs Crash

Uusisto vs Flay

Beast vs Boris

Teimosa vs Grice

Hall vs Gutz

DeVanzo vs Nikitin

Week 7

Crash vs Thrul

Hale vs Flay

Harris vs Boris

Uusisto vs Grice

Beast vs Gutz

Teimosa vs Nikitin

DeVanzo vs Hall

Week 8

Flay vs Crash

Thrul vs Boris

Hale vs Grice

Harris vs Gutz

Uusisto vs Nikitin

Beast vs Hall

DeVanzo vs Teimosa

Week 9

Gutz vs Nikitin

Grice vs Hall

Boris vs Teimosa

Flay vs Beast

Uusisto vs Crash

Thrul vs Harris

DeVanzo vs Hale

Week 10

Boris vs Grice

Flay vs Gutz

Nikitin vs Crash

Thrul vs Hall

Hale vs Teimosa

Harris vs Beast

DeVanzo vs Uusisto

Week 11

Grice vs Gutz

Boris vs Nikitin

Flay vs Hall

Teimosa vs Crash

Thrul vs Beast

Hale vs Uusisto

DeVanzo vs Harris

Week 12

Flay vs Boris

Grice vs Crash

Thrul vs Gutz

Hale vs Nikitin

Harris vs Hall

Uusisto vs Teimosa

DeVanzo vs Beast

Week 13

Gutz vs Teimosa

Grice vs Beast

Boris vs Uusisto

Flay vs Harris

Hale vs Crash

DeVanzo vs Thrul

Nikitin vs Hall

• Upvote 4

We need 16 fighters to make group format work, but 13 fights is ok too. Points system still makes it unique and at least this way no one can complain about drawing the group of death

I was trying to make it work by having the two groups extra fighters fight each other every week. Got to about week 4 and realized it was pretty much impossible. I had a major headache by then. Scheduling isnt fun.

Here is the first part of the EPL MW preview: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52958&p=729790

As the tournament starts, I'm going to use the thread in the tournaments sub forums to update the standings as well as post any previews or news.

We still need one more guy for HW. Contact Davies or I and we can get the show on the road in the next couple of weeks.

I'm in need of 1 more fighter Mickey then it will start will get the contracts sent out today/tomorro for the guys that's signed up. It will be held in Red star org in St Petes.

For those who need signing now, send me a message in game and i'll sign you to the 265+ division.

EPL 8 Preview is finished. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52958&p=731716

That thread also includes other information that EPL managers will find helpful.

EPL 7 is pretty close to getting ready to launch. Davies has been working hard to recruit and I think we are at a number we can go with. Once he gives me a finalized competitor list I'll make a schedule and get us started.

Added Mike Tyson and Mayo Kermode to HW EPL.

Unfortunately Mayo Kermode's manager decided not to participate. It would have been nice to not wait to the last minute, but it happened.

We would like to fill that OW spot asap. The first round kicks off on 1/28/16.

Tons of hype to be gained by participating. Since I would prefer to not have bye weeks, I'm offering a 100k signing bonus to the first manager to get in touch with me and sign up to take the empty spot.