Anyone else hoping Rousey loses?

Epicman1324

It's embarrassing how you have had to have so many of us explain why we were having a laugh at you. Is your reading comprehension as bad as your sense of humor?

I know exactly why you guys are coming at me. Doesnt bother me a bit. I just pointed out how none of you offered an opinion beforehand but have no problem insulting me after mine was incorrect.

All sorts of people have said either that they agreed with me or have stated pretty much the same opinion. I'm the one that gets attacked by my fan base because I've hurt their little feelings in the past. Because I'm so mean.

I'm sorry I talk with "certainty" Rory, its so offensive for me to have an opinion and feel confident in it, that shouldn't be allowed. I know now that i should have just said, "I think Rousey might win, but maybe she wont." Only wishy washy opinions allowed from now on so poor rory doesnt get all bothered. I didnt realize I was causing you such distress by "always talks with such certainty and counts anyone else's opinions out of the equation."

• Downvote 5

I've been waiting quite a while for Ronda to be humbled. Now that it's happened, I kind of feel sorry for her. There was something very off about her at the weigh in. Not sure if it was anxiety, because she knew she was probably going to lose or what, but she looked/sounded like a train wreck.

• Upvote 1

Uhm, Cyborg got banned for coming up positive for steroids at the end of 2012, less than 3 years ago. What are you on?

i was wrong with the date but so are you the fight she test + for was December 17, 2011 then on January 6, 2012, it was announced that Justino had tested positive

i was wrong with the date but so are you the fight she test + for was December 17, 2011 then on January 6, 2012, it was announced that Justino had tested positive

It's been long enough since that test that Ronda bitching about steroids just makes her look bad. Now that she doesn't have the belt I wish they would make that fight. I never understood why Dana said Ronda is the 135 pound champ so Cyborg should make the weight yet when Matt Hughes was the 170 pound champ he made him take a catchweight fight to fight Royce Gracie. He was cool with that but now it doesn't make sense. Just make the damn fight already Dana.

• Upvote 2

Holm isnt any where near Rousey's athletic ability and while she is a better technical striker, she has little power and has a poor chin. In terms of grappling ability, it isnt anywhere near close. Rousey outclasses her by a far, far greater factor then Holm does striking.

lol to that.

In all fairness though, i was also expecting Rousey to win, that had more to do with the fact that i knew very little about Holm though, i generally skip the chick fights.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

White made it official, Rrr gets shot when she returns.. That's bullshit, rousey doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, she didn't beat the best in the world she beat Bethe, Davis and struggled with Meisha and carmouch, and got dominated for 1.5 rounds by the champion..

White made it official, Rrr gets shot when she returns.. That's bullshit, rousey doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, she didn't beat the best in the world she beat Bethe, Davis and struggled with Meisha and carmouch, and got dominated for 1.5 rounds by the champion..

Yeah that's a horrible move and it's too soon because Ronda won't improve her footwork enough to actually compete with Holly. Ronda should work on her stand up(at another camp of course) for a year or more before she's ready. Just feed her some cans from now and then to keep interest in the fight. Give Holly Miesha(which she can beat) and maybe someone else. Either Dana is completely naive or doesn't give a shit about Ronda and just wants to cash in quickly because it's absurd to throw her in against Holly so soon. It just spells doom for her, I think with another loss she probably leaves the sport and grasps whatever stardom she has left and just does movies.

• Upvote 1

Either Dana is completely naive or doesn't give a shit about Ronda and just wants to cash in quickly because it's absurd to throw her in against Holly so soon. It just spells doom for her, I think with another loss she probably leaves the sport and grasps whatever stardom she has left and just does movies.

It's all about the payday for White, always has been always will be. But, Ronda's coaches are just as much to blame, just like they said Ronda could stand with Holly in the first place, they took Ronda completely out of her game with that approach.

• Upvote 2