Additional Partnerships

mersh

Seems to me there are two problems that could solve each other if applied correctly by Mike. I couldn't figure out a way to search to see if this topic had been covered before.

One issue: as an owner of a nutrition company, I can say 100% confidently that we do not have enough opportunities to partner with other businesses. I mean.....THREE gym vending partners? Really? Is that realistic? If you owned a huge, international brand name of nutrition products, you would be partnering with entire CHAINS of gyms and stores. And as far as merchandise partners go, we should be allowed to have more than one.

I see small gyms and fight orgs struggling constantly to find partners for nutrition companies. There are already MORE than enough nutrition companies to consider the market saturated, yet there isnt nearly enough nutrition companies for companies to partner with. The solution certainly isn't more nutrition companies, as that would murder anyone in that business and oversaturate and dilute the market even further. And we certainly shouldn't prevent companies from generating revenue that is realistic within the in-game universe, especially considering how many "laundry" services are available.

Nutrition companies need to be able to partner with more gyms and fight orgs. Perhaps even have some of the bigger fight orgs be able to negotiate for "Exclusive" contracts, keeping the nutrition company limited to only working with that large org, while smaller orgs will have to settle for "non-exclusive" contracts.

The OTHER issue is increasing the revenue the game generates for Mike, and giving him more avenues in which to monetize things (without limiting the experience for the regular user).

Solution to both.

Have owners of Nutrition companies be able to purchase, via PayPal, "Business Partnership Permits". They will still start with the allotted three gym partnership slots, and one org slot. Beyond that, they can purchase slots for either separately (with a limit on how many total of course).

You would be able to allow nutrition companies to partner with more gyms and orgs, decrease the number of companies NOT partnered....and would allow for some commerce and interaction between more players, all while putting a few more bucks into the game itself.

Meh?

• Upvote 1