Rio Chain Gang 270+

trickydick

The Jester Of Genocide A.K.A. The Clown Prince Of Crime

Mr. Styles; I hope you have insurance. It's going to cost a lot to pay the teams who scrape you off the walls! Uh...God you disgust me. You have no charm at all, just... Obviousness. Dumb, dull, disappointing. Obvious. Shame on you. Obvious...And everybody knows it. You wear your shame like a badge because you don't have the balls to actually put one on. Yes...just look at you...desperate to be feared you want to be perceived as a monster. And yet...[begins laughing hysterically]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14425296156755.jpg

Sambulo Yeboah

6-3 (1-1 RCG)

Tyrone Badass lets put on a show in our championship fight!

None of my matches have went to a decision which is my #1 goal for the fans!

However, you couldn't even finish your last 3 fights!

I'd rather get knocked out or submitted than put the audience asleep!

And as for you Rayeed, you got lucky.

I knocked you senseless but I got over confident & you got me with a lucky hold.

I've avenged all my losses & plan to do the same with you one day.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14425296156755.jpg

Sambulo Yeboah

6-3 (1-1 RCG)

Tyrone Badass lets put on a show in our championship fight!

None of my matches have went to a decision which is my #1 goal for the fans!

However, you couldn't even finish your last 3 fights!

I'd rather get knocked out or submitted than put the audience asleep!

And as for you Rayeed, you got lucky.

I knocked you senseless but I got over confident & you got me with a lucky hold.

I've avenged all my losses & plan to do the same with you one day.

The Clown Prince of Crime

Mr. Yeboah; I don't know what the fu@k you're talking about! But it reminds me of a story... 'A lunatic goes into a butcher shop and says: "A bag of carrots, please." "This is a butcher's! Get lost!" Next day, same lunatic, same shop. "A bag of carrots, please." "I told you- this is a butcher shop! Now beat it! Next time I'll nail your feet to the ground!" Third day, same lunatic, same shop. "A bag of nails, please." "This is a butcher shop. We don't have any nails!" "In that case, I'll have a bag of carrots!" [begins laughing hysterically]

Mr. Yeboah; This town isn't big enough for two homicidal maniacs. Go home! [begins laughing hysterically]

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14296277072583.gif

Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer post fight comments

I did it i finally did it and won a belt.It be a long time coming but i truly believe i deserve it. Kalle Kettu was a great opponent and i dont think many fighters would have taken that beating in the third and keep going.He showed great heart in coming back in the last round .Petty for him his started mma very late and wont reach his full potential you were a great champ .To the rest of the division this belt is not going no where so there going to be no mercy for my next opponent.I going to be champ till the org closes or i retire nobody taking this belt .

• Upvote 1

http://s5.postimg.org/i2dv6xe9f/image.jpg

"Prince" Yngve Stolt

It looks like its you and me now Tupa Dufu. Im going to put a royal beating on your as and i am going to test your will, chin and heart and trust me, they will all fail the test. After the fight when you wake up from your coma you can always brag to your friends that you had the guts to go up in the ring with me.

• Upvote 1

"Prince" Yngve Stolt

Polar bear???? Tupa Dufus "The Peasant" I were nice to you and tryed to help you find something positive about this fight! And you thank your Prince by calling me a Polar bear. You will address me as "Prince" or "King" and i demand you to bow to me and apologise!

• Upvote 1

"Prince" Yngve Stolt

Tupa Dufus I am the Prince of Tycoon and will be King of Tycoon one day.
Tycoon is my kingdom, RCG my castle and the octagon is my torture chamber. You will soon learn that it is not wise to step inside a torture chamber with a big mouth and upset the owner of the chamber. I will go down in the history books as a legend and you will be in the history books as the first fighter that got his head kicked of from his body.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys! Take a look at what I found from an obscure finnish MMA-site concerning RCG.

" He was orphaned at an early age, fending for himself on the mean streets of Aberdeen, Scotland, until discovered by an Scandinavian talent scout 2 years ago. This is the short version of Elvis Forsythe´s story.

- It wasn´t easy growing up, I had my fair share of alley fights, some good with me ending up on top and some not so good. I have also spent some time behind bars for petty crimes, crimes committed to keep away the hunger and staying alive. I had mates and some people might eaven have called us a street gang, good lads. Lads who hadn´t had any luck in life, lads just like me, doing what it takes to stay alive. Some had talent and this old guy, Angus, from the local boxing club used to give us a lesson our two after closing hours. Must have felt sorry for us I guess. Anyway, thought I had some real potential and the right attitude, so he offered me regular training if I was willing to clean up the club on a daily basis. Oh, how I cherished the opportunity and I did my utmost to become good and not to disappoint good old Angus. After a couple of years I had my first official fights and I did good. Not always the most beautiful of performances, but I won the fights,mostly through grim determination. A scout named Frank, from Finland and the Finnfighters, happend to witness my last fight and was convinced I had some raw talent. He approached me and asked if I was interested in trying MMA, train in Finland and get a modest salary while doing so? I figured I had nothing to lose and going abroad seemed like good fun, a real adventure, so why not, I said.

What can I say about my time in Finland so far? The streets seem empty all year round, not the best conversationists, but the ladies look real nice and they drink beer as good as any Scot, so no complaints from me so far. The lads at Finnfighters are great and I´ve been able to develop my skills consistantly. Frank got me signed with this promising org in Rio and I´ve had two fights now, both ending with my hand raised. Still new in the business though, so have to keep pushing myself and train hard.

Any thoughts on RCG? Sure, my weight class seems competetive enough. The champ is talented and champ for a reason. However, he seems to like his own voice a little too much and what´s with the pimp clothing. I´d like to call him the Prince of Bad Taste. My next fight is against a guy with an impressive record, at least compared to mine, but he seems a one trick pony. Dude, I have you figured out, but I hope you show up, so I can dent that inflated record of yours. "

• Upvote 2

"Prince" Yngve Stolt

Elvis Forsythe I hope you continue on your winning streak and develop as a fighter so it's actually worth to kick your as. "Prince of bad taste"?? You know nothing, this coat is a Tycooni Vouiton and it's awesome.
You think I look like a pimp? You damn right I am and I have now a special offer for you. You can now pre order my newest working girl Tupa Dufus I'm going to tame her a bit first but she will soon be out walking the streets. She's kind of kinky and likes to talk dirty. She's been going on about fisting and slapping balls in the face. I know she is ugly as ass but she is yours for 2,99$ Oohh I almost forgot, please feed her some fries she must be hungry.

• Upvote 1

The Jester of Genocide

I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!! Now get me Santa Claus! [begins laughing hysterically!]

Hey Georgie If you expect to play against the Joker, then you'd better be prepared to be dealt from the bottom of the deck! [begins laughing hysterically]

Reminds me of my dream; In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out. [begins laughing hysterically]

• Upvote 2

@ Yngve Stolt

I pretty much expect you to make your next opponent an addition to your "stable of girls", anything else would be a big surprise to be honest. You are selling him cheap, however I'm not going to pay even that for a, soon to be, has been who will, at some point, try to salvage his career by fighting me. If and when I win my next fight, I'll gladly fight your leftover in my own attempt to inch higher in the rankings. Your right in that sense that I still need to train and develop, but nothing wrong in setting ones goals high enough, are there?

I have no clue about fashion, just look silly in my eyes. If I'd ever wear something like that I would have been shot instantly back home in Aberdeen.

• Upvote 1

The Jester of Genocide

Hey Mr. Forsythe, Mr. Dufu, and Mr. Stolt; Why is it that only the little guys that would break under my fist are man enough to let their voices be heard? Why is it that Georgie boy won't come out and play?!? Is it that he has the hysterical laughter inside his head laughing at every single thought trying to conquer his sanity? Reminds me...[begins laughing hysterically]

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight...stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren't make the leap. Y'see...y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea...He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... he says 'What do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!' [begins laughing hysterically]

"Prince" Yngve Stolt

Elvis hope you don't take your loss to hard I'm sure you bounce back with a W next fight.
Tupa Dufus The fight is getting closer it's almost sleeping time for you and your teddy.

• Upvote 1

*BREAKING NEWS REPORT*

http://i68.tinypic.com/2wdvgjs.jpg

Tupa Dufu rescues Jumbo Mambo's sister.

02 Feb 16 - "Bad Boy of the Month" for January - Jumbo Mambo

"Jumbo Mambo was selected as Rio Chain Gang's Bad Boy of the Month for January. Jumbo was 2-0 for the month, first defeating Paddy Mc Guiness and then defeating Elijah Parker to put him closer to a shot at the heavyweight title belt... When he was eighteen his sister was kidnapped and taken away by sex traffickers. Jumbo took all of his savings and set off to save his sister. Jumbo has spent the last nine years honing his fighting skills, learning the martial arts, and always looking for his sister. Having done many things morally questionable and probably illegal, Jumbo has always kept his eye on the prize both in his professional career seeking to be number one P4P and in his personal quest to save his sister."

• Upvote 1