Keep Full Pops List when returning to VIP status

diamondback

3 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea toKeep full pops list from being deleted when returning to vip

• Yes, Keep the full scout report if returning to vip
    • Yes, but only keep the pops that occurred before VIP ended
    • No, keep the pops list deleted for returning vip members

Ok so i had vip and was able t to see my fighter's pops list. And then i went broke and couldnt renew my vip. My fighters continued to train and get better. When i returned to vip status, the entire pops list disappeared. So i dont really know or remember if my fighters got better. If the players are on and off vip members can the full pops list not be deleted?

• Upvote 1

it's just a case of keeping that database to a manageable size. the bigger it is, the slower the assistant page will be for the VIPs and the higher the overall site load. It's a bit annoying for people who hop in and out of VIP but we can't store everyone's just in case they come back to VIP.

• Upvote 2

it's just a case of keeping that database to a manageable size. the bigger it is, the slower the assistant page will be for the VIPs and the higher the overall site load. It's a bit annoying for people who hop in and out of VIP but we can't store everyone's just in case they come back to VIP.

Ohhhh i forgot about that... It would be a lot of data to keep track of...