Fighters dont have enough $ for gym?

andy808

I had my fighters in a gym, but after a week they dont have enough money. They all have $200 each but my manager is broke from buying them nutrition and shirts. How much $ do I need to get them back in the $50 gyms they were in?

Thanks in advance!

Any gym you join you pay an entrance fee once, that is the amount you pay weekly for staying in a gym. So lets say you join a 50$ Gym you pay once 50 and then on thursday 50 each week.

Now there is one thing, if your fighter's balance goes below $200, they change to full time work and leave their current gym.

If your are missing starting money or such and havent found it yet, have a look here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49952

Cant give you more specifics until you link your Forum account with the Game account or let us know who you are ingame.

Hey madbob, thanks for that info! And I linked my manager profile, thank you as well for that little tip to make things easier on the forums

And Jeff. Holy moly. Thank you very much sir, I was really confused when I looked at my fighters before I checked this post haha. Thats crazy of you but I am immensely appreciative of that, thank you sir. Down the road, I will definitely pay it forward :)

• Upvote 2