Lesnar vs. Goldberg: Who Would Win in an MMA Fight?

Death

In their primes, who would win in an MMA fight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. In their primes, who would win in an MMA fight?

• Brock Lesnar
    • Bill Goldberg

In their primes, who do you think would win in an MMA fight? Brock Lesnar, or Bill Goldberg? Yes, they were both wrestlers, but athletes as well. They were both the most hyped sports entertainers in their organizations at one time.

Who do you think would win, and how? I encourage you to research both fighters.

My bet either way is that it ends up on the ground, with a GNP finish. Probably Lesnar. However, if Goldberg could survive Lesnar's onslaught, keep the fight standing, he would win with a nice strike or combo. Goldberg has trained MMA and said a few years back he was too old. He shot a series of videos for Sho called Toe to Toe, where he went in and trained/sparred in MMA gyms of certain fighters.

I've trained in MMA, I will smash Lesnar.

... Yeah Lesnar would smash him. A MORE athletic former National champion wrestler who has actually won the UFC Heavyweight title vs an athletic guy with muscles who has trained in MMA. Hmmm...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are idiots. I'll let the pic speak for itself.

http://www.wrestlestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Goldberg-SPEAR-to-Brock-Lesnar.jpg

:D. In that case Stone Cold > both of them together.

Worst fight ever, LOL if anyone's wondering, it was terrible.

It could of been a decent match but since WWE announced they would be be leaving BEFORE the event came out I think they purposely made the minimal of effort and that seemed pretty apparent. Goldberg wanted more money and WWE said no and Brock was tired of the schedule and wanted to try football. That and the writers/Vince/whoever told them that Stone Cold was gonna send them out of WWE with a stunner.

• Upvote 1

Brock Lesnar would beat Mike Goldberg, hands down. No argument.

I see what you did there but that only works if the title is Goldberg and the OP but he said Bill in the OP :D. Close...