http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1448372959lumpinee-main_zpsg4hphyfs.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1436299874profile.png

Mark O'Sullivan

Co-Owner of Lumpinee (KT)

"Hoping to have all of the fights for the first round of both the Middleweight and Heavyweight tournament finalised within the next couple of days. If you haven't got a contract / fight yet, please get in touch. Thank you. Good luck to the fighters competing."

Hey man. You were supposed to fight Ryne's guy but he has gone inactive. I have given him 3 weks to come online but unfortunately he didnt.

As you can see from my vid the draw was random and after he went inactive i messaged all the people who put themselves down for an alternate spot but noone put their hand up so i made my guy.

Even then i still gave him more time to come online and he didnt :(

If it makes you feel better, i created my guy a week after everyone else did so you have a one week advantage in training.

It was a joke Joe, no worries. It just means I'll have to kick your ass for a bit longer ;)

Oh damnzzzzzz...... Dems fighting words!!!

But on a serious note, Mark has taken over the running of the tournament and seems to have gotten it back on track after a bit of a brief scare with the amount of inactives and replacements I have had to make!!

I have updated the first page with the fighter replacements!

Just waiting on one more fight to be accepted then we are on our way! Good luck guys!!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14531553715296.png

"The Flying Dutchman" Johan Geerestein (288027)

"My training has been going well and i am ready for this

I look forward to getting into the ring with you on Saturday Grigoriy"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Ok guy! The wait is almost over!!

After a rough signup period with people signing up and going MIA, the quest to find replacement fighters to the org owner almost disappearing on me, we are finally on the right path and all fights have been booked for the first round!

Massive shout out to Mark O'Sullivan for stepping up for Lumpinee to help with the day to day operations and taking a load off my shoulder!

32 Featherweights signed up for the first Junior Grand Master of KT, and with the success of that tournament I decided to split the second edition into 2 divisions. The ever exciting Heavyweights and Middleweights.

But before we have a look at the young men who will be participating, make sure you stop by TKO Clothing in Montreal for the official Junior Grand Master of KT 2 merchandise! We have a range of tops and shorts for your comfort and training needs!!

On one big night in London, the Middleweights will fight in the famous Underground where they will fight for the right to make the quarter finals of the tournament.

Lumpinee 6 - Middleweights

Hank Standing Bear v Pepe Apolo

Two young boxers kick off the tournament as they try to set the scene for the tournament. Bear has the reach advantage so who knows if he can put it to use. My prediction is Bear will try to stay on the outside,but Apolo will look to close the distance and wear him down with some dirty boxing. Apolo via decision.

Samudragupta Singh Ratore v Bobby Light

Indian fighter Ratore faces Muay Thai striker Light in the second fight. Light comes from the same management team as the first Junior Grand Master of KT winner Black Jesus so you know he is well prepared. What makes this fight interesting is that Ratore has a bounty on his head and the person who beats him will earn a cool $25k. As if Light didn't need more motivation! Light to impose the clinch and win via decision.

Casper Timmermans v Ron Stomper

Boxer Timmermans faces Muay Thai expert Stomper in what looks to be an aggressive fight. Stomper has a slight size advantage, but does he have the power? Timmermans should be able to avoid the flurry and come back with a late TKO.

Ramon Van Hassel v Tony Tiger

Two Muay Thai experts face each other next.Tiger may look a bit silly in his onesie, but i assure you once he steps into that ring you can laugh all you want but you WILL get hurt if you don't take him seriously. Something tells me that Tiger will be able to overcome the size disadvantage and score a tough decision.

Si Pitung v Thaksin Napapa

Two Asian Muay Thai fighters face each other next. Pitung is looking to make a name for himself and he looks to do so against the Thai Napapa who has taken his training camp to Amsterdam. Thai Muay Thai with Dutch kickboxing? Look for Napapa to wear Pitung down and score a second round TKO to advance in the tournament.

Chuck Steel v Wade North

Muay Thai fighter Steel faces young fighter North who trains out of my gym. Chuck Steel has a really big size advantage, but i am confident North will be able to weather the storm and be able to come back against the tired big man. This will be a bloody affair!

Aksel Stenger v Kt Jnr YodRon

Another two European Muay Thai fighters face off. Yodron brings that Dutch style kickboxing to the ring against the Danish fighter. Yodron will be looking to end this early and from what I can see he has the power advantage. However something tells me Stenger will remain calm and when YodRon's power doesn't finish the fight Stenger will come back to pick him apart in the later rounds.

Beau Van Steyne v Duke McStoner

Beau comes from a long line of fighters, younger brother to Francis and Andre and twin brother to Leroy. Will his family tree help him or add to the pressure? Duke on the other hand has already had an amateur fight. But his amateur record doesn't matter in the big leagues. This is a tough call, so i will say that Van Steyne will edge the VERY close decision.

Stay tuned for the Heavyweight fights......

• Upvote 6

Now that we have had a look at the Middleweights, it's time to have a look at the big boys!!!!

While the Middleweights battle it out in The Underground, the big boys will take over Wild Bob's Bar where i am sure we will see a lot of big hits!

It took us a while with people signing up and going missing, people dropping out and finding replacements, but we finally got our last fight made official so there is no backing out now!!

Lumpinee 7 - Heavyweights

Loghan Rhodes v Benson Randolf

The Heavyweights kick off with Rhodes facing Randolf. Not much is known about both men, except that Rhodes is really good wrestler. Randolf took his training camp to Hilo and has a bounty on his head so whoever beats him will earn himself a nice $25k. While he appears to have the weight and strength advantage, I am not sure what else Rhodes can bring to the table. While i don't doubt his wrestling skills, i am not sure how it will translate in the KT ring. I predict Randolf to neutralize Rhode's wrestling and earn the late TKO, keeping his bounty alive.

Grigoriy Chirkash v Johan Geerestein

Muay Thai expert Chirkash takes on boxer Geerestein in the next fight. Johan has the size and power advantage so he will be looking to end this early and earn himself the Fastest Finish bonus while Chirkash will be looking to avoid that and tire the big man out. Chirkash to weather the storm and come back with a late TKO.

Alex Demitrious v Mc Steel Penn

One of the most controversial fights, Alex Demitrious was scheduled to fight someone from the Billy Weedman camp. After numerous attempts to contact Weedman went unanswered, Heavyweight boxer Mc Steel Penn stepped up to answer the call. Penn has the distinct power and size advantage, so look for him to throw some bombs to finish this early. Demitrious will be looking to avoid the early onslaught and come back to try and control the tired Penn. If Penn doesn't end this in the first minute, he will lose a decision.

Mar Poker v Igor Pasternack

Young Muay Thai expert Poker will be facing Russian boxer Pasternack as two more big boys battle it out. Poker has a nice reach advantage, but with the big boys all it takes is one big shot to end it. Pasternack will look to use his jabs to find an opening while i predict Poker will close the distance with his clinch game. Look for him to wear Pasternack down with body shots and finish him in the second round.

Sam Hamutana v Callum McFinnigan

Another of our controversial fights, McFinnigan was scheduled to fight Muay Thai fighter Brian Walker, however since he started his training Walker has gone missing. After trying to contact several managers to see if they had any young Heavyweight prospects, Hamutana from my gym decided to step in on late notice. McFinnigan is confident he will be able to kick Hamutana's ass. We'll see how that goes...

Donald Trump v Donal Maciver

Next Trump faces Maciver. Both are primarily Muay Thai fighters, although on paper Trump looks to be the more technical MT striker. We all know anything can happen in the KT ring, but i see Trump picking Maciver apart and you know the saying: "The bigger they are..."

Mihail Brophy v Faiq Bolkiah

Russian Brophy takes on the biggest man in the tournament in Bolkiah. Both men are MT strikers and while on paper it appears Bolkiah has more power, Brophy seems comfortable with his skills. I mean, i personally think he has a ridiculous bag but i wouldn't go up to tell him, would you? Brophy should look to survive the early rush, but if only ONE of Faiq's shots land then it's lights out.

Robbie Burns v Steve Smith

Two more heavy hitters close up the first round of the tournamen as the Canadian Burns takes on Smith (who funnily enough took his training camp to Montreal). Both men use MT as their primary weapon but it is Burns who will look to use his size to his advantage too. Look for him to go aggressively against his much smaller opponent and look for the early finish. If Smith can somehow avoid the storm, he should be able to come back and earn the late TKO victory after chopping the big man down.

And there you have it!! Who will make it to the second round?? Tune in to find out!!!

• Upvote 6

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14282367248822.gif

"The Big Bad Wolf" Wade North (287988)

Chuck Steel, i am not sure how seriously you are taking this fight but i know i certainly am. I may not be the most physically gifted fighter, but i have been training my ass off and it will be embarrassing to lose to someone who is coming into the fight out of shape.

I am going to punish you for thinking you can just step off the bar stool and into the ring with me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14562730782207.jpg

Sam "Junior" Hamutana (288380)

As a late replacement in this tournament after Walker went missing, i am the only one who has had a previous fight.

I don't know if that adds any pressure to me as i know squat about my opponent. But i plan to bring it and leave everything in that ring. I hope McFinnigan goes in with that same attitude or it's light's out.

PRIZES!

Most Spectacular KO (kick/knee) - $75k (Thanks to Sun-Tzu)

Fastest Finish via kicks - $50k

Pokemon is for girls award - Whichever fighter beats GBK16's fighter - $25k (Thanks Mickey Hart)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1448372959lumpinee-main_zpsg4hphyfs.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b13.jpg

Faiq "Blazin" Bolkiah

18 years old

265lbs

1-0

"I got hit once and got cut open. I don't know if my opponent hits hard or if my skin cuts easily. I guess I'll use my prize money to stitch it up. I want to thank Mr Hart for paying me $25k for beating GBK's fighter!

Here's hoping that head kick finish will be the quickest head kick finish in this tournament or the most spectacular. Extra money is always good!"

• Upvote 1

Beau Van Steyne v Duke McStoner

Beau comes from a long line of fighters, younger brother to Francis and Andre and twin brother to Leroy. Will his family tree help him or add to the pressure? Duke on the other hand has already had an amateur fight. But his amateur record doesn't matter in the big leagues. This is a tough call, so i will say that Van Steyne will edge the VERY close decision.

Such a close decision. Really tough fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1448372959lumpinee-main_zpsg4hphyfs.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b13.jpg

Faiq "Blazin" Bolkiah

18 years old

265lbs

1-0

"I got hit once and got cut open. I don't know if my opponent hits hard or if my skin cuts easily. I guess I'll use my prize money to stitch it up. I want to thank Mr Hart for paying me $25k for beating GBK's fighter!

Here's hoping that head kick finish will be the quickest head kick finish in this tournament or the most spectacular. Extra money is always good!"

Money sent that damn grant should be shame of himself couldn't even get out of the first round.I guess Pokemon really is for girls :owned: .I not to confidence on my fighters chances next round (to many granite chins /ko powers out left ) and i believe my bounty will be collected next.My fighter is a tea drinking gentlemen not a fighter i told him that but he insisted on fighting anyway :)

• Upvote 1

Don't be too hard on yourself. As a mediocre manager you should except mediocre results.

Still ahead of you in the rankings for like a year now. Get your head of your ass, your face smells like shit.

Still ahead of you in the rankings for like a year now. Get your head of your ass, your face smells like shit.

Epicity throws a body kick despite being completely out of range

and McKane counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ozzy McKane!

Ozzy McKane was full of energy after the big win and talked about how he thinks he can do big things in this sport. The crowd were appreciative of his determination to succeed.

Epicity throws a body kick despite being completely out of range

and McKane counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ozzy McKane!

Ozzy McKane was full of energy after the big win and talked about how he thinks he can do big things in this sport. The crowd were appreciative of his determination to succeed.

You had to go there... You sunnivabish!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1448372959lumpinee-main_zpsg4hphyfs.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1436299874profile.png

Mark O'Sullivan

Co-Owner of Lumpinee (KT)

Post-Fight Conference: Junior Grand Master of KT 2 (Round 1)

Mark: "Before starting I want to thank all of the fighters who put on a show in the two events we had. I buzzed earlier that we had 13 finishes out of 20 fights, so I'm sure KT fans around the world were loving the events we put on tonight. I've picked out who I felt deserve the Of The Night honours:

Lumpinee 6 - Middleweights

Fight of the Night: Si Pitung vs Thaksin Napapa

KO of the Night: Pranab Modi

Lumpinee 7 - Heavyweights

Fight of the Night: Kyle Broflovski vs Stryker Striking

KO of the Night: Grigoriy Chirkash

I got high hopes for a lot of these fighters and feel that some of them were a bit unfortunate with their losses. I know some of them might be a bit disheartened by receiving a loss in their first KT fight of their career but they need to remember that they're still young and even the best fighters in the world have defeats. I'm happy to match up these fighters with other guys in the division who aren't competing in the tournament and hopefully we'll see some great fights."

Reporter: "We've heard rumours that both Vitali Krushcev and Tony Tiger have split from their respective managers following their fights."

Mark: "That's disappointing. I honestly feel it's too early to judge these young fighters, they're 18! I hope both of these guys get back into the ring for at least one more fight but I know when there is a split between the manager and fighter it's usually down to the fighter no longer wishing to fight and if that's the case I wish them all the best in the future with whatever they do.

From what I heard from Grant Brophy, Vitali was looking impressive in the gym and that I should be afraid of sending Faiq in to the ring to fight him, so I was delighted to see Faiq come off with the victory and feel he could be a big contender in the HW side of the tournament."

Reporter: "Asides from Bolkiah, who else do you see as a threat at HW?"

Mark: "There's two other fighters who stand out to me: Grigoriy Chirkash (1-0) and Mar Poker (1-0). Both of these fighters were impressive in their fights and I expect to see at least one of them in the final. Grigoriy's KO was badass, it's one I'm not going to forget! If they both win their next fight, I believe they'll be matched up in the Semi-Finals."

Reporter: "Is there any fighters from the MW division which stood out to you tonight?"

Mark: "If I'm honest I'm not completely familiar with the MW guys, I looked at most of the HW guys before I got involved with the organisation because I wanted to see who Faiq could potentially end up fighting. Though there's a couple of guys I expect to challenge for the honour of being the MW winner of The Junior Grand Master of KT 2: Duke McStoner (1-0), Bobby Light (1-0) and Pepe Apolo (1-0).

McStoner comes from a strong camp of fighters and every single fighter who trains out of there have told me just how hard this guy hits and Beau Van Steyne experienced his power first hand. This guy trains with the likes of Ozzy McKane on a daily basis, trying with guys like that is going to be a massive help to a fighter when they're young.

Light's manager has a reputation of guiding his fighters to success. He might have only got a decision win tonight but he rocked his opponent and was unlucky to not put him away. I have no doubt that Light will be one of the toughest guys to beat in the MW section of this tournament.

Pepe Apolo showed some true heart tonight. He was down in the score card after the first round but he came back, won the second round and went on to finish the fight in the third round. Don't ever count this guy out in a fight as he's got the power to win the fight at any moment!

Before I leave I just want to announce a major main event we'll be having in the near future. I can't confirm any dates as I haven't got any future events booked just yet but the fans will be treated to the rematch between two EFFA veterans: Hadi Ozturk (12-4) and Bruce Luis (10-5). I've been managing Hadi his entire career and he's been wanting that rematch for a while and after speaking with Luis' manager, I found that they were interested in it too. I'm hoping Hadi will get revenge in this fight and that it'll be a great event for the fans.

More details about that fight and the event it's headlining will be revealed in the near future. Thanks everyone for coming."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001848913597.png http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b27.jpg

Hadi Ozturk vs Bruce Luis II

• Upvote 4