Win $10,000 in the PRIDE HEAVYWEIGHT GRAND PRIX!

Win $10,000 in the inaugural PRIDE Heavyweight Grand Prix Sponsored by Bushido Clothing! 16 Tokyo heavyweights will be selected to compete in the Grand Prix. All entrants will receive a 14-day supply of Non-Stop Nutrition Recovery FREE!

Use your existing Tokyo fighter or create the new perfect killer and sign them to PRIDE MMA today. All interested parties should private message PRIDEMMA manager Shawn Makillim (ManagerID 522) immediately to sign your fighter up for the Grand Prix! Fighters will be selected at the discretion of PRIDEMMA.

Contact PRIDEMMA today with your heavyweight Grand Prix entrant!

PRIZES

Grand Prize:

$3,500 3-month sponsorship with Bushido Clothing

$6,500 4-fight contract with PRIDEMMA

Final Four:

All contracts DOUBLE for Final Four and Tournament Finals fights!

All Entrants:

Free recovery supplement from Non-Stop Nutrition

How to Enter

1) Have an existing or new fighter in Tokyo between 205-275lbs

2) PM PRIDEMMA to ask that your fighter be signed up for the Grand Prix.

3) Receive your PRIDEMMA and contract offer.

Schedule

16-man Total Elimination Absolute: Weekend of May 1

8-man Critical Countdown: Weekend of May 15

4-man Final Conflict: Weekend of May 29th

2-man Tournament Finals: June 12th

Sponsored by

Bushido Clothing - The best Japanese-styled clothing in the world!

Non-Stop Nutrition - Discover why people that switch to Non-Stop Nutrition never switch back!

Benihana Elite Gym - The best value training in Tokyo!

Rules

- All participants must request to be part of the Grand Prix and must be accepted by PRIDE as an entrant in the Grand Prix. HAVING A HEAVYWEIGHT IN PRIDE DOES NOT MEAN HE WILL BE IN THE GRAND PRIX.

- All participants must have a "walking" weight between 205-275

- All participants must sign contracts through the 8-man Critical Countdown.

- All participants must agree to sign NEW 2-fight contracts with show/win bonuses DOUBLE THE ORIGIONAL VALUE if they make it to the 4-man Final Conflict.

- In the event of a draw, the fighter with the highest hype/popularity rating will advance

- Only one entrant per manager.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recieved an outpouring of interest. I think it's clear that the winner of this GP will not only have $10,000 and the title of 1st PRIDE Grand Prix Champion, but could very easily also be the #1 heavyweight in the worldwide rankings. We're getting a great mix of proven veterans and hungry newcommers! And we'll continue accepting submissions for the next two weeks!

This weekend we will be announcing the first 5 accepted participants! So stay tuned. :)

Yes it's true, Non-Stop Nutrition will be heavily involved in this show and are very proud the be involved with the new Pride Org. If you would like WD I could give the participants the supplement of there choice. Name the three by there official product name if you'd please in the press releases. :coach:

16 free supplements guys, that's unprecedented, I don't mind taking a hit like that for now, anyone who uses them correctly will be back for more and it's for a good cause...A PRIDE GP!!!

Awsome Rollins!

I'll make sure all participants know to PM you with their choice of free supplement. :training2:

Not a bad deal. Make a fighter in Tokyo, sign up for the Grand Prix, and if you're selected you get a contract, $100 worth of awsome supplements, and puts you 4-fights away from $10,000!

Keep those submissions comming boys!

Nitrus, I know he doesn't mind, and I need the QFC over so I can train for the GP

How's he suppose to know that DIDM, remember this isn't the Mothership, the folks over don't know some of us are close on other sites and in real life, we have to be careful. Now, on behalf of Nitrus....and since you talked back....

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Rollins_n/601936.gif

BACK ON TOPIC: 10k would be sweeet, is it too late for me to get a possible shot WD?

Nitrus, I know he doesn't mind, and I need the QFC over so I can train for the GP

That's not about he if cares or not if you talk about other things in his topic..

It's about we try to keep the things in the right place since the beginning, 'cause when this thing grow up, will be hard to keep a topic clean :)

Not saying that you shouldn't ask for a QFC fight, but do it in the right place

---------

Edit:

As example, while I was typing this message, you put an Giant Silva video..WTH this have with this topic?

There's a topic for videos, please, let's keep things right :S

Edit2: Anyway, that video you posted was nice AHAHAH

OK

I'm sorry

Giant Silva is my fighter in the GP, that is why I posted the video

Ok, there's no problem man, and I wish best of luck to you in championship!

But pray to not face my fighter :training2:

======

Alright, back to the topic.

When the matchups will be posted?

How's he suppose to know that DIDM, remember this isn't the Mothership, the folks over don't know some of us are close on other sites and in real life, we have to be careful. Now, on behalf of Nitrus....and since you talked back....

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Rollins_n/601936.gif

BACK ON TOPIC: 10k would be sweeet, is it too late for me to get a possible shot WD?

There's still room for new entrants!