Ez Overeem

jacky67

Told you so. Don't make me find my post again but I told you you can't bet on a guy to win when his only chance to win is via KO vs an elite striker.

PS/ Where you at stpierrecanada

I have Overeem winning.

I love that Igor and Jacky are the only two that picked Overeem so far, but gave no reason why. I clearly want to hear an argument for Overeem because i really can't picture him winning.

Jds has shown that he can be hurt with few punch in his fight vs velasquez, Overeem has fought way better competition than jds and come with good gameplan for big fights, also he probably won't fight reckless this tme and if it go to the ground jds will probably be subbed.

Very uneducated statement to say Overeem has fought better competition. Overeem has been more active then JDS lately but you can't say losing to Browne, Rothwell, Bigfoot and beating Lesnar is a more valid line of competition then JDS , he fought Cain 3 times, beat most of the guys Overeeem fought in his UFC stint, Also ended Hunt's comeback streak, and beat Stipe.....and also has a win over Werdum like Overeem but in much more impressive fashion.

And to think JDS will get subbed, when has JDS ever been in danger of being subbed.. I can see ground and pound working for Overeem but but JDS never gets submitted and Overeem doesn't have the offensive submissions to trump JDS's defensive grappling..

At least back up your statements.

I speak overall in his career, very stupid post from your part, JDS has fought the same three guys for the last 4-5 years. You can't say Overeem has more top fights than JDS. JDS was never submited because he was never really takedown by good grappler. Do you realise the only way JDS has to win is via KO as you said ?

Also wanted to say this argument but didn't, Overeem got caught with the juice and JDS never but with the new testing he won't be able to use any if he used some.

Jacky brought up that JDS has no good competition compared to Overeem, and he is saying that JDS fighting him 3 times doesn't mean shit and that because Cain lost 1 fight, he now is overrated and sucks...According to smart old classic Jacky.

He brought up a fight from 2009 and said Cain is weak based off of that............And one loss to Werdum.

Where you at stpierrecanada ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm right here stupid.. And you said Overeem would sub JDS......So wrong..

Congrats for actually predicting a fight correct for once. Of course you'll brag about it like an idiot, bet you're so proud, made your day.

and look, this is a post by me 2 days ago on the pick em thread.....

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

I dunno man I'm getting nervous for JDS. Re-watched Overeem vs. Struve and Overeem barely threw a strike on the feet and his takedowns looked decent, he might just clinch rape JDS and try to continuously try to put him on his back, which I didn't think Overeem would resort to because of his stand up skill, but with Jackson's camp he isn't the same fighter at all.. With that though, I'm thinking Overeem will be much to tentative on the feet and will get caught with something and get put out, i'm just nervous because JDS is one of my long time favorite fighters.

I thought JDS would win like most would.. Picking Overeem with his chin against a hitter like JDS was a risk but it paid off. Good call on that one. I never said Overeem didn't have a chance or that he wasn't good, but you said JDS hasn't fought the competition Overeem has and that's just ignorant by you.

I should have made a thread when McGregor smashed Aldo after all that horse shit you spoke about for months and months and months..

Get some class Jacky..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm right here stupid.. And you said Overeem would sub JDS......So wrong..

Congrats for actually predicting a fight correct for once. Of course you'll brag about it like an idiot, bet you're so proud, made your day.

and look, this is a post by me 2 days ago on the pick em thread.....

I thought JDS would win like most would.. Picking Overeem with his chin against a hitter like JDS was a risk but it paid off. Good call on that one. I never said Overeem didn't have a chance or that he wasn't good, but you said JDS hasn't fought the competition Overeem has and that's just ignorant by you.

I should have made a thread when McGregor smashed Aldo after all that horse shit you spoke about for months and months and months..

Get some class Jacky..

Are you on crack I've always respected conor skills, was one of the few to say dennis silver won't bully him like most of you said. I said Overeem would win via submission if it went to the ground but it didn't went to the ground, nothing false it my statement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

aa6e3cffa870fcc089f6c66d16d401aa.png
You mad Jacky?

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/94d/7a9/f3b/resized/jon-jones-meme-generator-wants-big-ppv-draw-turns-down-fight-with-chael-5bf465.jpg http://d1zlh37f1ep3tj.cloudfront.net/wp/wblob/54592E651337D2/559/56776/PZzAYQ92vr9rTx6pZsDtVA/jones9.jpg

There's your Bones Jones pics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am happy that Overeem has made some adjustments to his game. He is much more cautious these days, picking his moments and not going all out early on like in the past. He seems to have lost quite a bit of muscle which is helping him pace himself and not gas out. I was not surprised he won this fight either. Lets see what comes next, especially if Werdum wins.