Suplements

Timqwe

I can only use one supplement for a fighter at once. Is that how it should be?

Yes, you can only use one supplement for a fighter at once.

-Increase stamina supp: for when you are training up his cardio

-Muscle bulk supp: when training weights

-Reduce energy loss: with all other training

The first to increase the effect of the training and the last one makes your fighter less tired from a training session. That means that he will have better energy going into a next session and therefore also better training results.

Weight gain and weight loss can be bought as well and are for what the name suggets, losing or gaining weight .

Hope this helps you.

• Upvote 1

better to get your supplements from the city in which your fighter is in as well. You get them immediately as opposed to having to wait a couple of days

Yes exactly. Damn, I knew I forgot to mention something and then you posted this and I was thinking ' Aaah, that was it! ' :P

If you buy supps or clothing in another city, it takes 3 days before they arrive.

better to get your supplements from the city in which your fighter is in as well. You get them immediately as opposed to having to wait a couple of days

Unless your in Hilo

Can I please hijack this thread? It's still a supplement related question.

I understand the different kinds of supplements (reduce energy loss, increase stamina etc.) but how about the different kinds of reduce energy loss? 160, 159 etc.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the effectiveness, but what exactly do the numbers mean?

Thanks in advance. Early days but loving this game so far. There's so much to it!

• 2 weeks later...