Highland KT - Tournament Sign Ups (Island)

What is the planned length of round and how many per fight and what all is and is not allowed as far as strikes and such. Sorry in advance if these have been answered previously I am late to the party

Ehhh, good fking question. Donald can really decide what he wants regarding this and I'll throw him a message now. I'd defo suggest it happening in a ring, because, kickboxing and stuff :D, but I don't know if he wants to do anything different from usual with it or not.

Got the other guys in. I think thats 10 or 11 signed up now.

Only 11 fighters signed up so far. I'm assuming another 5 needed.

By the way, it will be another 2 days delay until the org actually gets made I think. Donald gave Reggie Highland Island but apparently you can only make one every 7 days so I think it's about another 2 days wait. No matter since the tournament would take a few days anyways to put together.

I've got George Ringo down right now in the top 16 but if Scooby was signing up with that guy he mentioned before then he'll get in before Ringo.

I still want to get 20 guys so we have a full card with 2 replacements so we want 3/4 more.

My guy can be replacement, but the last possible replacement :P, Not feeling a tournament on the island

here is my guy if you still have a spot. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=286981 Untested but Department of Corrections tell me he is 30-0 in jail and serving a life sentence for multiple svo crimes, so hope he is not a bum.

• Upvote 1

here is my guy if you still have a spot. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=286981 Untested but Department of Corrections tell me he is 30-0 in jail and serving a life sentence for multiple svo crimes, so hope he is not a bum.

He's in as one of the 4 alternates (alternates will be fighting on the same card as the non alternates, they just aren't in the tournament until people pull out).

Madbob, are you signing up with your guy? I don't have him on the lists right now. The idea is to have the the alternates fight on the first card as well in case anyone pulls out.

Dirty Dog signed up.

oh shit no, i will fight one guy so he has a fight when someone drops out, but he still advances. sounds good? no sign up :P sorry

oh shit no, i will fight one guy so he has a fight when someone drops out, but he still advances. sounds good? no sign up :P sorry

Ahhh I can't put a losing guy through to the next round. If you sign up as an alternate, you have one fight. If you lose, he's not part of the tournament regardless. If he wins...he'd fill in if someone else can't do their fight in the next round.