Does creating a 16 year old fighter increase chance of granite chin etc?

realwrldprobs

I created a 16 year old fighter and I'm wondering if the odds of better intangibles are increased when going this route? Reason I ask is because from what I can tell he is a very fast learner, just popped Granite Chin on his QFC fight, and Cut + KO'd a Granite Chin opponent in 10 seconds which looks to me like he has heavy hand as well. I'm wondering if I should just stick to creating 16 Year Olds vs the traditional 18 Year Old or did I just find a unicorn?

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Good exchange - St Genies coming out on top.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
It looks like Nick Drievko has been cut.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
St Genies lands a big uppercut and Drievko crumbles to the floor! The ref thinks about stopping the fight but Drievko looks OK. St Genies waves Drievko back to his feet!
Drievko tries to get into range but St Genies steps to the side and lands a beautiful hook that drops Drievko! He's faceplanted into the mat, ass in the air... he's out cold! That's an image he won't want to show his grandkids when he gets older! St Genies scores the big KO victory!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Thomas St Genies!
A relieved looking Thomas St Genies thanked the fans for their support and gave the usual line about them being amazing. They seemed to believe that he actually meant it.

Creating a 16 year old I believe gives you a bit faster learning than and 18 year old if they both had the same learning speed hidden, but as far as the other hiddens I think you just found a unicorn.

16 year olds are great to create if you can spare the VIP days and if they get good hiddens then they could the next big thing with all the training time they have, and of course with great slider fu.

Your opponent came in with low energy, and has no striking from the looks of it so being able to knock him out isn't a great indicator when he was pretty much gassed to begin with.

Yeah I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Disappointing that you would fight your guy at 50% energy.