Junkie Ultimate Fighter - Season Two *TRYOUTS*

http://jwp-es.com/JFC/JFCBanner.jpg

http://jwp-es.com/tycoonjfc/JUF2logo.jpg

- That's right! Junkie Ultimate Fighter will be returning for a second season due to popular demand! We are still awaiting the finals for Season One which will take place this month but the JFC will announcing JUF Season 2 right here..... RIGHT NOW!!!

- This season is going to be full of excitement as we bring in for the first time in JUF History, coaches for each team! JFC Owner Harry Harrison has chosen two fighters which solid coaching skills to lead a pack of hungry fighters for the grand prize! This seasons coaches will be....

Justin Sane: (Welterweight, 5-1 Record)
- Justin Sane is on the top of the Welterweight division and is poised to be a great coach for this season, he has all the tools to be a solid leader.

Yallen Silver: (Welterweight, 2-0 Record)
- Yallen Silver is currently in the finals of JUF Season 1 but he will be getting this coaching gig regardless of the outcome. Silver shown his strong coaching skills in season one and will be a perfect leader.

Weight Classes:
Heavyweight (206lbs. - 265lbs.)
Light Heavyweight (186lbs. - 205lbs.)

Team Names:
Team Sane (Coach: Justin Sane)
Team Silver (Coach: Yallen Silver)

Shows:
- Starting NOVEMBER there will be shows taking place every week on Thursday Night (Subject to Change) featuring two fights from JUF each show. The way the season will operate it is unsure how often your fighter will fight. It could be only on 2 to 3 weeks rest or it could be longer. It may possibly mean your fighter will be out of action for more than 30 days and over his inactivity clause. If that is going to be an issue with anyone please do not accept this offer. We didn't run into that problem on season one so we should be fine.

- Also, if your fighters contract expires before the next round he will be offered another one. We don't want anyone dropping out of the company and not resigning messing the show up. So if you would do something like that DO NOT accept this offer to be on the show.

Reward:
- Four Digit Contract with the JFC!
- Shot against the Division Champion

WHAT THE JFC IS LOOKING FOR THIS SEASON.......

- The JFC will be holding tryouts for this season's Junkie Ultimate Fighter all through the month of October. Anyone is free to join in as long as there is room available. The JFC will be trying to bring in new blood to the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Divisions so this would be a great way to do so. If you are interested in trying out for JUF Season 2 please contact me via PM on the boards here of contact me on the game. Give me your fighters ID# and I will offer him a 1 fight contract with the following contract......

1/600/600

That is the contract for fighters trying out. If you are victorious you will either be accepted onto the show or be requested to fight in one more fight to get onto the show, it all depends on how many people will be trying out!

- Now this all takes place in Las Vegas........ there are a few things to consider, it costs some money to fly fighters in to fight so this is the deal that JFC is going to make if you are not from Vegas..... The JFC will pay for your tryout fight but when you get onto the show you will be asked to relocate to Vegas while on the show. Negotiations with money may be made depending on how good your fighter is.

- IF you are selected for the show this is the following contract you will receive for your fighter........

(3 Fights)
1/1000/1000

If you lose your first fight and do not wish to carry out your 3 fight contract that is fine, the JFC will release you from your contract as requested.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE POST HERE........

Check out the forums for more information:
http://jfctycoon.forumotion.com/index.htm

And if you have no clue what the Junkie Ultimate Fighter is check out the following links to catch up on the action!!!!!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3021
http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=...ghter:_Season_1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUNKIE ULTIMATE FIGHTER SEASON TWO ROSTER *SO FAR*

Heavyweights:
- Soy Jon Bon Kim (3-1)
- Shin Sato (4-4)
- George Steele (1-0)
- Thiago St. Pierre (5-1)
- Kent Hytten (1-1)
- Yuudai Ryuu (2-0)
- Jerome McGraw (7-2)
- Hugh G Rection (1-1)

Light Heavyweights:
- Kari Taalasmaa (4-1-1)
- Johnny Wallace (1-0)
- Steven Chow (3-0)
- Michael Adams (4-0)
- Jack In The Box (3-0)
- Maku Hiro (1-0)
- Ryo Miyaguchi (2-0)
- Eza Nahka (6-2)

- This post will be updated as fighters qualify for this season of Junkie Ultimate Fighter.

Here is a list of some things that will take place this season.....

- 8 planned episodes

- After all 16 fighters are chosen the two coaches will draft the fighters to their team in snake order.

- Episode One: Justin Sane will choose the first Heavyweight fight. Yallen Silver will choose the first Light Heavyweight fight.

- Episode Two: Justin Sane will choose the next Light Heavyweight fight. Yallen Silver will choose the next Heavyweight fight.

- Episodes Three and Four: JFC Owner Harry Harrison will choose the last first round matchups on the season.

- Episode Five: The coach with the most team wins will choose his choice of match, if tied it will come down to most team finishes.

- Episode Six: Left over fighters take place.

- Episode Seven: Weightclass Season Finale.

- Episode Eight: Weightclass Season Finale.

Hugh G Rection will be making his MMA debut in his tryout fight. He has been training nonstop for almost 7 months now so he will be ready.

Good lord, 7 months? Is that some kind of record? :D

Good lord, 7 months? Is that some kind of record? :D

I have got 3 guys that I created now that I dont think I will let fight until they hit AT LEAST remarkable in all physical stats. And then they need Superb striking and respectable wraslin with Purple/Brown belt. 7 months should do it.

I have got 3 guys that I created now that I dont think I will let fight until they hit AT LEAST remarkable in all physical stats. And then they need Superb striking and respectable wraslin with Purple/Brown belt. 7 months should do it.

Wow, good luck with that. Sounds like a nice little project. I have 3 guys like that as well, but I dont think I am patient enough to wait that long :P

Thank you sir. Good luck to you too. I am pushing it a bit because I don't think he's ready to fight yet but I really wanted to get in on JUF. Seems like a fun idea.

I am in the same boat. I was hoping the fight would be a little later in october so I could refine a few things.

What say we go balls out 100% aggression =] and watch the fireworks fly :smile_anim:

Well I am willing to throw caution to the wind in a stand up war. Not sure if you are serious or just baiting me hoping you can pull off the TD but if you want a stand up war, you are in luck. ;)

No baiting. I am all for it. Its their first fights its not like a loss we couldnt recover from.

I will set him 100% aggression and see what happens

You got a deal my friend. We are going for the 200% fight rating. Yes, I said 200%!

either that or a 5 sec KO for someone, or the infamous double KO!

commentary reads like this:

"The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Both fighters rush to take the center of the cage and...

OH MY they bumped each others heads and are now both out cold!"

either that or a 5 sec KO for someone, or the infamous double KO!

commentary reads like this:

"The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Both fighters rush to take the center of the cage and...

OH MY they bumped each others heads and are now both out cold!"

Also try to get speed to elite and agility to useless :mf_popcorn1:

Hugh G Rection has been preparing very hard for his debut fight against George Steele. Expect Hugh to come out swinging and George to be out cold.

what bombstriker (JFC) is doing here is great. Its interesting, and fun. get on board and fill up the roster before its too late! also stay tuned for more. I check constantly for his masterpiece commentary.