Blueprint Clothing - new brand, quality designs.

Welcome one and all to the start of a new era... Blueprint Clothing is happy to announce its presence in the MMA Tycoon World!

Examples of what we can offer:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253101702bpc%20hybrid%20tee%20green.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253101771bpc%20nightmare%20shorts%20bone.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253101351bpc%20anarchy%20tee%20worn.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253880990solar%20shorts%20v1%20shrunk.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253881024warrior%20design%20tee%20black%20shrunk.jpg

Please visit our company page here to see our full line.

My manager profile.

A quick blurb about us...

We are an ambitious company dedicated to giving you the best possible clothing item designs we can. The blueprint to success can be found through careful planning and perfect execution. We understand this and strive to make this so in the way we run our business.

Great fighters deserve a great design, it's that simple.

Why should you buy clothing?

Apart from the fact clothing looks cool, why bother getting any? Good question. The answer is in the wiki but I will paraphrase.

Basically fighter morale. Fighter morale is changed by a lot of things; gym equipment cleanliness/newness and losing fights are two of the main ways your morale will go down, also included is wearing clothing with a rating of less than 100 so dont buy one item ever for a fighter and think your job is done. Lower morale means less effectiveness in the cage, which leads to losing fights easier.

Clothing is the main way to boost your morale. The way it works is when you wear clothing you get a small boost for putting it on. The better the companies hype the better the boost. When you fight in company clothing you get a boost as well. So if you wanna keep your fighters morale high and make sure he is the best shape he can be for a fight, wear clothes from well hyped companies. I would also suggest wearing clothing that looks nice, your fighter cant tell the difference but we all can ;)

I plan to keep my company well hyped and will always make the best clothing I can. So yeah, you should be buying clothes for your men, but Im also gonna throw it out there that you buy Blueprint Clothing (thats me) because I am guaranteeing you quality every single time you click buy.

The only worry you will have with Blueprint is which of my great designs you want ,and the hassle of having to check (my now bookmarked!) company page every few weeks to see if there are any new designs out.

Check out the business end of this post below.

Sponsorships:

I am looking to sponsor fighters who have at least four fights and have won more than they have lost. If I am sponsoring your big named fighter(s) with lots of hype and you would like sponsors for your other lesser hyped fighters we can work something out on that. Im big on manager loyalty and hope it keeps you buying my products for as long as they are deemed good enough.

My offers will try to be fair, that said feel free to negotiate. I can, and will, be throwing in tees and shorts to guys who are sponsored by me and are doing well in the circuit (ie fast wins, knockouts, epic fights) randomly as I go, so make me aware if you think your guy is rocking it in the cage.

Custom Designs:

For Managers:

-Items at 30-40 dollars each, minimum buy is 30 items per design (if you buy more the price is likely to be on the lower end - WE NEGOTIATE).

-500 dollars gratuity for the custom design(s), you are free to give more if you think its worth more.

-An offer of exclusivity, as in no one else can buy this without your say so, 500 dollars per item.

-Set amount of sponsorship depending on your guys hype and what is time is worth (can lower the price depending on your fighters hype).

-Your input will be taken into account and we will never push a product on anyone who isnt happy with the result.

Generally a set of tee and shorts will cost around 3500 for 60 items (30 of each). This is not a bad deal considering they are designed personally for you, and limited only to your fighter(s). Your design will never be sold to anyone but you, should you pay for that option (included in example price here).

For Orgs:

-Items at 20-30 dollars each, minimum buy is 50 items per design (if you buy more the price is likely to be on the lower end - WE NEGOTIATE).

-500 dollars gratuity for the custom design(s), you are free to give more if you think its worth more.

-An offer of exclusivity, as in no one else can buy this without your say so, 500 dollars per item.

-Your input will be taken into account and we will never push a product on anyone who isnt happy with the result.

Generally a set of tee and shorts will cost around 4500 for 100 items (50 of each). This is not a bad deal considering they are designed personally for you, and limited only to who you want to have them. Your design will never be sold to anyone but you, should you pay for that option (included in example price here).

Belt Designs:

-The price is 1000 per belt.

-Orgs who spend over 4k on clothing, and who want a belt, will get it thrown in for free.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above. I am always happy to work out deals and speak to people about what they need, negotiation is key, I want to work with sensible, fair people who want to look good and be competitive.

**Also you can PM me in game about bulk buys or with questions about any of my designs**

People I have worked with (who have posted feedback here) :

Fighter Mohammed Mohammed - Clothing Deal.

Bloodlust Fight Org in Rio - Clothing Deal.

Bloodlust Fight Org in Rio - Championship Belt.

Konflikt Fight Org in LA - Event Poster and Prizes for Event.

Knights Squad MMA in Rio - Clothing Deal.

Thank you for your time and please remember to check out our wares, you wont regret it. Please visit our company page here to see our line.

Nice designs, bought 8 shirts and 8 shorts. Should keep my Rio guy set for a while :P. Best of luck to you :)

Ah I just noticed a spike in sales :D

Thanks very much, and do remember guys outside Rio can make use of my wares as well lol ;) I hope to hear fro you again.

Also Id lovegoing to to send you a limited edition shirt if thats ok since you have dwarfed anyone else in what you bought thus far? :) Just as far as I know I cant unless you tell me what the id is lol :( (its a shame ids arent linked somehow... if they are someone tell me, I am a bit thick at these kind of things)

Thanks again and see you out there.

Ah I just noticed a spike in sales :D

Thanks very much, and do remember guys outside Rio can make use of my wares as well lol ;) I hope to hear fro you again.

Also Id lovegoing to to send you a limited edition shirt if thats ok since you have dwarfed anyone else in what you bought thus far? :) Just as far as I know I cant unless you tell me what the id is lol :( (its a shame ids arent linked somehow... if they are someone tell me, I am a bit thick at these kind of things)

Thanks again and see you out there.

Lol well alright

News in, after 2 (now full) days of service we have made about 4k dollars, thats over 100 sales! AND 9k cash plus 2.5k free sponsorships agreed from custom deals (more on the outcome of that soon).

We have also shot into 4th best company in Rio! Aggressive sponsorship and picking out quality fighters will hopefully ensure our name is out there. Thanks to everyone who accepted and supported us, good things will come your way in due time.

Also I will start to offer custom designs, belt designs, exclusivity on designs for a fee. I will update the op with this:

Custom Shirt Designs:

For Orgs:

-Items at 20-30 dollars each, minimum buy is 50 items per design.

-Minimum 500 dollars gratuity for the custom design (includes both tee and shorts).

-A little blurb on your page about Blueprint Clothing and a link.

For Managers:

-Items at 30-50 dollars each, minimum buy is 30 items per design (if you uby more the price is likely to be less).

-Minimum 500 dollars gratuity for the custom design (includes both tee and shorts).

-Set amount of sponsorship depending on your guys hype and what is time is worth.

(Also) Belt Designs:

-This will take lesser priority to any clothing designs, the price is 300 per belt.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above, I am always happy to work out deals and speak to people about what they need, negotiation is key, I want to work with sensible, fair people who want to look good and be competitive.

Thanks for your time and good fights :)

I'd just like to say that my star fighter, Mohammed "Mohammed" Mohammed is pleased with his deal. He is especially happy as he can prove he is a god fearing, gun owning, conservative American*. The company owner is open to deals, and seems to know his stuff. I know that my own company took a while to get up to second place, just for a short time, and he's already done it in a day! Now that's quality!

*Islamic God fearing, AK-47 owning, conservative according to the Shariah law Saudia Arabian that managed to nationalize as an American as he was born on an army base from his mother who was at the time captive in an army base due to the fact that the soldiers assumed she was packing heat under that full-body veil and not a baby.

I'd just like to say that my star fighter, Mohammed "Mohammed" Mohammed is pleased with his deal. He is especially happy as he can prove he is a god fearing, gun owning, conservative American*. The company owner is open to deals, and seems to know his stuff. I know that my own company took a while to get up to second place, just for a short time, and he's already done it in a day! Now that's quality!

*Islamic God fearing, AK-47 owning, conservative according to the Shariah law Saudia Arabian that managed to nationalize as an American as he was born on an army base from his mother who was at the time captive in an army base due to the fact that the soldiers assumed she was packing heat under that full-body veil and not a baby.

Thanks for the kind words and support. I was happy and excited to design something unique for a very capable fighter with such an impressive record.

For anyone interested here is Mohammed's profile, check it out and see what he is wearing - click here. This is just an example of what we can do for you here at Blueprint Clothing, any idea has the potential to be pulled off.

Hopefully more people I have been in business with will come out of the woodwork to say hi :)

Just had a custom order done from Blueprint and it turned out amazing! I think it's a great way to spread the word about your company, and keep your fighters looking classy. I will definitely do business with BPC again.

Again thanks for the comments.

For those who are interested here is the product in question:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2469/whitebloodlustteeshrunk.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4406/whitebloodlustshortsshr.jpg

Its for one of the brand new fight orgs set up in Rio ((linky). All the best with that and good fights to your members. Hope to see them sporting the clothing line at some of your events :D

Update on the state of play.

Due to popular support from a few entities in game throwning my name around and a few good guys willing to let me design for them with no proven track record I have paid off my debt! 20k in three days. If thats not a record it cant be far off. I never want to have to work that hard again. BUT I WILL IF YOU ASK! :D

We are nicely set up now and out of debt, I have a dozen more of my designs on the backburner so watch this space for updates (possibly a few every week will be added, we shall see). Get your buys in now incase the prices change (no promises or threats either way on this, just be aware)

Guys with clothing deals incomplete, dont worry, I am on it.

Anyone needing work done, just ask and we will arrange or it to be done in a decent timescale.

Thanks for your time and also thanks for your money.

Good fights to you all.

Blueprints got the only designs I've actually looked closely at, instead of just buying some crap for my surly depressed fighters. Great designs and I will continue to shop there.

Glad you are pleased with whats on offer. Ive sold a lot of merch, Im extremely happy with my first week (well 2 days short still :)).

Ill be paying out my first set of fight bonuses to the good people over at Bumerangue! Fight Org after there first event which is this Saturday, best of luck to all the combatants :)

Watch this space, there is more to come this week if things pan out ;)

ps thankyou primeTIMEfighter, hope business is going well for you, I think you started up in Hawai recently if memory serves :)

Glad you are pleased with whats on offer. Ive sold a lot of merch, Im extremely happy with my first week (well 2 days short still :)).

Ill be paying out my first set of fight bonuses to the good people over at Bumerangue! Fight Org after there first event which is this Saturday, best of luck to all the combatants :)

Watch this space, there is more to come this week if things pan out ;)

ps thankyou primeTIMEfighter, hope business is going well for you, I think you started up in Hawai recently if memory serves :)

Yes I did start out in Hawaii. Going okay as of right now. Only been open two days though.

Just wanted to chime in again and express my gratitude to Blueprint for designing a championship belt for my new org Bloodlust Brazil in Rio. I already had great results from a clothing design from Blueprint and now an awesome belt for my champions to be proud to wear! I couldnt be more satisfied.

Never a problem mate.

For those who may be interested, here is the stock belt from the wiki:

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/8/87/Belt2blank.jpg

and here is what I made from it:

http://img16.yfrog.com/img16/8595/bloodlustbeltv3.jpg

Nothing too amazing in terms of skill level, but I am very happy how it turned out.

Blueprint News Release:

Week One is a resounding success! A heartfelt thank you to everyone who bought our designs, Im delighted my company has gone down so well. I felt I worked quite hard (too hard for a internet game perhaps) so to see things go well spurs me on.

A brief shout out to those people (some linked in the OP, some not) who came by for custom gear. It looks like you are happy with what yo got. If that is the case, then I am happy also. This really was the key to my success this week and well without you guys I would not be in such a great mood.

I wont be doing this ever again, but here is a snippet from my finances, just to show you why I am so delighted:

Expenses:

Stock Orders : $ 13,098.00

Fighter Sponsorships : $ 8,470.00

Income:

Stock sales : $ 27,475.00

This means we have come out of the first week with a very healthy positive income! Not only that I had enough to pay off the loan in its entirety and still have money to play with. Things are looking good from here.

To celebrate I will put up 3 new designs before the weekend (maybe not 3 full sets, but between 4 and 6 items for sure) so watch this space.

IN ADDITION, Ill send the next 3 posters here 6 items from my stock, you can pick which and where to send them. If you want in on this put your manager ID here so I can contact you to see which items you want. If you dont, post anyway and just leave your manager ID out of the post, simple.

I have a couple of projects ongoing right now for people, but feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. Check the op and see if you agree with my pricing etc.

Thanks again, and good fights to you all.