If you close a company do you lose VIP?

JimW

I don't understand what's so complicated about company finances, losing VIP and going bankrupt.

If you close a company, your company finances are transfered to your managerial bank account.

If your company happens to have $50,000 when shutting down, good for you.

If your company happens to have -$50,000 when shutting down, well... you don't have a lot of time to waste.

His gym went tits up, which I assume means he lost money. He went against the advice of the game by taking an Elite coach right away and doesn't have the needed weekly income to pay his salary. So if he took a loan and didn't make 10% on that loan he will lose VIP. It looks like that's about to happen.

His gym went tits up, which I assume means he lost money. He went against the advice of the game by taking an Elite coach right away and doesn't have the needed weekly income to pay his salary. So if he took a loan and didn't make 10% on that loan he will lose VIP. It looks like that's about to happen.

Yes but he had a big bankroll from running ECM. You can't blow through 200k in a month of running a gym any way you try. I don't think it went tits up. My guys is his attention span caught up with him and he wanted to do something else.