Vegas

762x39

Rdalycolts, where are you from? You said you've been to Vegas before? The Vdara looks amazing! You and your friends are going to have an amazing time.

I'm actually from Scotland but live in Abu Dhabi so its gonna be a fair old treck, I went to vegas last year with the gf and made her come with me to a UFC event and now I am doing it again only with my bro and mates - no way I am missing UFC 200.

I bought UFC fight club elite membership in order to get presale tickets but apparently the ticket site always crashes due to high traffic during presale so I just wanna make sure I get those golden tickets haha. Although, very loose connection BUT hear me out... My other brother's girlfriends' sisters' husbands' sisters' husband is good mates with Dana White and gets offered tickets often so there is a small chance we get those tickets. haha.

• Upvote 1

I was hoping it was some crazy place in Vegas! Thinking I was getting some kind of insider tip!

I have never been to Florida before, I have heard it is nice. I plan to go someday. Seeing a lot of Cuban women would be a bonus. Mike Thomas and his family have went there a few times and always tell us how much fun it is.

I like going to Vegas but I wouldn't want to live there.

I've lived in a tourist town before (Ski resort, Banff) Nothing compared to Vegas of course but my point is that places like this can be fun for locals too once you know all the "local spots" and you can swing really good local deals pretty easily as well. There can be a lot of perks to living in a tourist trap.

I've lived in a tourist town before (Ski resort, Banff) Nothing compared to Vegas of course but my point is that places like this can be fun for locals too once you know all the "local spots" and you can swing really good local deals pretty easily as well. There can be a lot of perks to living in a tourist trap.

Local deals are the best. Locals actually get discounts on most of the shows on and off of the Strip.

I don't know of any Soybean Crush plants around Vegas! That is why most of our plants are in Iowa, ours is in Missouri, we have one in Nebraska, and one in Minnesota. We are building one in Aberdeen South Dakota. I am hoping to get a shot at moving there and running it. I want to move someplace smaller than I am in now not bigger! I will save the big cities for vacations!

• 3 weeks later...