How do you like mma tycoon?

s'aight. If it wasn't for the fact that i lose interest every few months I would be no.1 manager. So that's kinda annoying.

And the fact that you actually need to win a fight to climb the rankings :shades:

MMA Tycoon is awesome, the only bad part of it is that we need more! More things to do, more tycoon, more fighting more everything! :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

I wish it was quicker paced. Other than that its awesome.

This here.

But the slow pace might be an evil genius ploy to get people to buy more fighter slots. I know I'm seriously considering buying five or ten slots. But then again, what is stopping me from buying slots is the thought; "Do I really want to pay $40 for five more gym rats to sit there and do nothing for the next few months ?".

This here.

But the slow pace might be an evil genius ploy to get people to buy more fighter slots. I know I'm seriously considering buying five or ten slots. But then again, what is stopping me from buying slots is the thought; "Do I really want to pay $40 for five more gym rats to sit there and do nothing for the next few months ?".

You should try and keep a balanced roster. Split it so you have guys who are actively fighting, guys who fight less than the active fighting guys (projects who are nearly ready) and then guys who are long term projects who will just train for months.

You should try and keep a balanced roster. Split it so you have guys who are actively fighting, guys who fight less than the active fighting guys (projects who are nearly ready) and then guys who are long term projects who will just train for months.

I've done just that. I have six active regulars, and only one of them was a 18 y/o start. These guys fight about once a month, so 1.5 fight a week, on average.

I have two "18 y/o's" who are 19, and not ready. I started a new 18 y/o couple of days ago. These guys are at least six weeks away from fighting.

The rest of my roster are island fighters. Four of them. I made them because I know they get to fight almost once a week.

I remember a while ago there was a thread about how many fights people had in a month. Some people had a lot. I didn't feel like posting in that thread, because I had so few.

I had a magnificent grand total of four fights in december. Six in november. This year I've had twenty fights, and seven of those were QFC test fights (which hardly count as real fights).

I know there are other things to do here, but I only care about the fights. And I'm pretty sure I'm "the average customer". It's safe to say that the vast majority of current, former and potential future customers only care about fights. When they don't get to fight as often as they'd like, they get bored and leave.

I was "lucky" enough to start the game at the late stage of an island season, and I could fight several times a week with just the five guys I had. So I got hooked and bought vip. Then the fights started to come few and far between, and it sucked.

I don't regret staying and buying a years worth of vip. And I'll probably renew it when the time comes. But the game is really slow.