Ultimate Pit Fighting Official Trash Talk Thread

BigDaddy

Hey everybody, this is the place for UPF fighters to come to call out other fighters, or to simply talk trash about an opponent or anyone else for that matter. But that's not all you can do, you can also boast your fighters or post interviews or other "stories" about your fighter (but if you post an interview or story of some sort, please submit it to the papers as well)

Where Yo Girl:

Welcome all to UPF a.k.a the Where Yo Girl show! First off let me start by commending old man popper for accepting the fight offer. I am scared for your health so I might hold my punches if you ask nice enough. I would hate to embarrass you in front of your family. Make sure you take your fiber so you don't shit yourself when we do our stare down.

After I beat the shit out of the Old Man Popper I will have my eyes on another belt. Maybe the light weight championship belt, maybe the bantum championship belt. Whoever begs the best between PePe Hapitchou (262208) and michal "The rebel without a clue" Korek (261453) will get the honor of fighting "The social media icon". Then you can brag to your grandkids when your Popper age by saying "I fought the greatest man alive."

After all this is the Where Yo Girl show now....

well..... I see u havent lost ur gift for running ur sewer-mouth and talking fantasy. It was much the same last time we met and apparently u didnt learn to save some energy for the fight and spent ur self out doing trash talk interviews.

Well let me be boring and say my game-plan is much the same as last time ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=721851 ) and Im gonna allow u to trash talk all u want and when I piddle yellow water down my leg from fear then Im gonna clean it up with ur FACE...yep same as last time...

yawn....

well..... I see u havent lost ur gift for running ur sewer-mouth and talking fantasy. It was much the same last time we met and apparently u didnt learn to save some energy for the fight and spent ur self out doing trash talk interviews.

Well let me be boring and say my game-plan is much the same as last time ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=721851 ) and Im gonna allow u to trash talk all u want and when I piddle yellow water down my leg from fear then Im gonna clean it up with ur FACE...yep same as last time...

yawn....

Where Yo Girl:

Oh yeah I remember that fight. You was pretty healthy back in the day. Too bad I got to fight this retirement home version of you. Try that same routine you might throw out your back lol.

I followed your career old man Popper and the only thing that impress me with your fight resume is that you got a legendary manager and you beat me. Other than that I find your opponents laughable. Please don't bring up tanner as real competition either. My grandma whooped his ass the other week for saying he is a legit fighter.

Don't bother putting your teeth in for this fight old man Popper, I don't think its leaving the first round.

• Upvote 1

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD Now the NEW UPF Middleweight Champion, Daniel "The Lion" JJJJJUUUUUUdah

http://i62.tinypic.com/qsnqds.jpg

I told management when I first came to UPF I would be the Champ and I told them the truth! 1-0 in UPF with a Championship. Enough said!!

• 4 weeks later...

Lucien Wolf: That's 2-0 in the WW division. I want to keep climbing the ranks to earn my title shot so let me be the underdog. Peter Angelov is a highly ranked fighter that I respect and would love to test myself against. Let's make it happen and I guarantee the fight will be a fight of the night contender.

• 1 month later...