St Pete Fighting Championships-Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

Survivor tournament??

yes Survivor Tournament...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54869

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey guys!!

We at Sully's Bar & Grill are proud to announce that we have signed an exclusive deal to be the merch partnership for St Pete's Fighting Championship!

What does this mean for you young fighters? Well i have already sent out sponsorships to all those fighting at SPFC XII and in the coming weeks you should find your fighters receiving sponsorships leading up to your fights.

Be sure to throw me a shout out post fight and i will be forever grateful!!

For those fighters who are running low on cash, you can always drop me a message and i will hook you up with a sponsorship! If you are already sponsored and find yourself running low on cash i am also happy to top your sponsorship up!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 1

"When the boss calls, I answer. Some bum pulled out of his fight this week due to "injury", so i am offering up my services. I'm calling out Vuong Quant because i want to knock him unconscious. He really did get lucky in the first fight, and after the org owner refusing to give me a rematch on proper terms, i see this as a fitting opportunity right my wrongs" - Louis Paterson Future 145 Pound Champion

"When the boss calls, I answer. Some bum pulled out of his fight this week due to "injury", so i am offering up my services. I'm calling out Vuong Quant because i want to knock him unconscious. He really did get lucky in the first fight, and after the org owner refusing to give me a rematch on proper terms, i see this as a fitting opportunity right my wrongs" - Louis Paterson Future 145 Pound Champion

I did give you a rematch and he declined it.

Hey guys!!

Can't wait to see what happens later tonight at SPFC XII. Let's put on a good show guys!!!

In saying that, i have sent out sponsorships to all those young fighters who will be competing in the next event at SPFC XIII so if you accept, be sure to send me a shout out post win and i will be forever grateful!!!

If you are running low on cash you can always hit me up for a sponsorship which will also get you 10% off my store!

I have more stock arriving in a few days so be sure to get them when they arrive before they sell out!

Until next time,

And of course,

Stay Classy

-Sully

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w22.jpg

Connor MacManus

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160428183157belt.png

Featherweight Champion

" I read a article on the Event Discussion that made me chuckle quite a bit. My opponent Damien OQuinn stated below.

Rick Steiner Jun 28, 2016 15:46 GMT

Damien Oquinn: Dude is lazy goes for decision and got no killer instinct i promise i will finish him. i hope you had fun borrowing my belt

End Result you taped out like a little bitch, which was smart because i would have broke your arm if you didnt, just because of those comments. "

Dustin Ward here wanting to call out Victorovich. He also doesn't have a fight and I think it would be a great battle

I tried to book that, I think he declined.

Hey guys!!

Congrats to all the young warriors who faced off at SPFC XIII!

We have the Survivor first round coming up next which should be a great lead up to SPFC XIV! having said that, I have sent out sponsorships to those who have confirmed fights on that card!

If you are running low on cash you can always hit me up for a sponsorship which will also get you 10% off my store!

Until next time,

And of course,

Stay Classy

-Sully

"Tito" Didier Drogba (290531)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b11.jpg

MMA Record (7-0-0) Org Record (2-0-0)

Who does this bum Daanish Khan? He's calling me out before I have even fought current champ Bano McGregor! Next week is going to be a war and it is an honour to be fighting the champ for the belt. I wont duck any fight if I am successful next week, but thats for Ken to decide who is next. Personally though I think it shows a lack of respect by Daanish, to not just me, but the current champ.

Daanish it will be a pleasure to Knock you out if I am succesful in my bid to become the new St Pete's Champ. Bring it on, but make sure you bring your A Game!

Clayton "Manchinha" Barbosa (290133)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14622150487102.png

kkkkkkk

The Boggie man is here to rob you of your dreams....

Lets be honest last time we meet i was far to young and unexperienced to face a fighter of your caliber, but even then you couldnt do much with that young reckless kid....

You know im coming for you

oh yeah and this time i will not let it go to the judges...i will finish you off and then i will give you a straight rematch to finish you off again....the way im going to beat you, it will leave no doubts or need for a rematch but i will still give you one, just to punish you for taking my unbeaten record away....

Im ready , fresh as a daisy and coming off 2 wins...

Lets do it!

you should know your stalking him aren't you, all loved up and fanboying over ken. just tell him your in love with him and get it over with

i can see the same no lifes around....hey im actualy spending my time winning fights and running an organization, now you....you spend your time on forums gossiping....we need those kind of players thoe, but im not investing too much of my time with it anymore.....

ps: me and kenlow are good ,just banter....stop being a bitch and stop trying to instigate shit....go eat a sausage, you pussy

• Downvote 1

i can see the same no lifes around....hey im actualy spending my time winning fights and running an organization, now you....you spend your time on forums gossiping....we need those kind of players thoe, but im not investing too much of my time with it anymore.....

ps: me and kenlow are good ,just banter....stop being a bitch and stop trying to instigate shit....go eat a sausage, you pussy

Lmao that's weak lady marmalade...you and all your little unit boyfriends will do well to even be remembered in 6 months time let alone achieve anything. Spoon fed creeps, spouting hideous amounts of fiction about being anything more than what you are...piss stains, that's all you are and all you ever will be...it's nice to have someone to laugh at though so, carry on.
  • Upvote 3

I'm technically running two orgs and trying to book flights for both of them.

Lmao that's weak lady marmalade...you and all your little unit boyfriends will do well to even be remembered in 6 months time let alone achieve anything. Spoon fed creeps, spouting hideous amounts of fiction about being anything more than what you are...piss stains, that's all you are and all you ever will be...it's nice to have someone to laugh at though so, carry on.

thats what everyone was saying 6months ago and we still here stronger then ever......all you can do is laugh thou...winning fights is realy hard for people like you....if you put all your forum entusiasm into sliders and preparation you would be the greatest....pussy....lets leave kenlow thread alone.....and this is the reason i keep away from forums of latte...this #THEUNITodependents dont leave my dick alone.....i dont want to talk ...you have any issues lets arranje a match up, i will beat your ass and you will kiss my feet...that would be your swansong :)

• Downvote 1

thats what everyone was saying 6months ago and we still here stronger then ever......all you can do is laugh thou...winning fights is realy hard for people like you....if you put all your forum entusiasm into sliders and preparation you would be the greatest....pussy....lets leave kenlow thread alone.....and this is the reason i keep away from forums of latte...this #THEUNITodependents dont leave my dick alone.....i dont want to talk ...you have any issues lets arranje a match up, i will beat your ass and you will kiss my feet...that would be your swansong :)

I kind of understood what you said, once I'd siphered through the vaginal discharge and complete fiction your still of the belief that you mean anything to anyone other than the pre pubescent unit. Well I'm afraid your wrong. I will fight one day, when my fighters are ready for sure. Until then you will just have to remain my little bitch. Be a good little bitch now.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w12.jpg

Joe McJoe 2-2 SPFC

Full respect to Gay Bear and Abdi Ahmed for beating me, but the streak will end in the next fight. And it is all telling that people are wary to accept a fight with me, because they know that next fight i'll be back better and stronger than ever with a whole new gameplan you cannot prepare for. I went from one-dimensional to two-dimensional, and once it is all said and done I will have more dimensions than is physically possible. So whoever is feeling brave, beware, because you're about to step into the cage with a man that has nothing to lose.

• 2 weeks later...

***The media and The DFC-SP roster has gathered in the media room. Absent from the room is DFC-SP Owner KLE2 but a Projector screen is pulled down in center stage. The lights dim and a video starts to play.

The Media, DFC-LV Staff, and The DFC-LV Roster is in attendance for emergency press conference. The staff is sort of surprised because they do not know who called this meeting or what it is about. A man that nobody knows makes his way to the podium. Security try to stop the man but Jay Lawrence stops them. The man steps up to the podium, he is KLE2.***

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1467806910kle2.png

KLE2

KLE2: Gentleman and the press, allow me to introduce myself. I am KLE2. I have been labeled the financial backer and I have been labeled the guy who will help out with flights. Though these things are true, what I really am is the Owner of DFC-LV. Yes, I know Jay is listed as "The Owner" but in actuality he is the Acting Owner. Due to MMA Tycoon rules I can only "own" one organization, so Jay runs DFC-LV. But you are probably asking "Does this change anything?" Not really, I pretty much give Jay free reign when it comes to running DFC-LV. Sometimes, I'll message him about some business matters but most of the time, it's like I said, Free Reign. But I do want to let you guys on a future plan. I think I had Jay message you about it. Here's the deal. Once DFC-LV crowns all their champions and those titles are defended at least 1-2 times each, a special event will happen at DFC-SP. This event is called Night of Champions and it will pit each DFC-LV Champion against each DFC-SP Champion (minus Super Heavyweight) for bragging rights. If the NOC is a success, it will be held yearly, rotating between DFC-SP and DFC-LV. That is all and thank you for being a part of DFC-LV.

***KLE2 steps away from the podium and off the stage before any questions can be asked. The screen goes dark.***

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***Reporters are seen in the DFC Press Room as DFC Owner KLE2 walks in and steps up to the podium***

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1467806910kle2.png

KLE2

KLE2: Greetings, we had one hell of a fight tonight, didn't we? First any questions? Yes?

Mortimer Jungston: This one quick question before I head back out to The Survivor Island. There was word that Steve Miller expressed an interest of having his guys fight for DFC-SP, any comment on this?

KLE2: At this time, we have not had any contact with Miller. If he has a fighter he wants to fight in the org, he needs to contact us. Next Question.

Juice Sampson: We heard that after losing the Featherweight Championship, Vuong Quang asked for a rubber match, is he getting his request?

KLE2: It was offered but declined. DFC is a big place and I don't remember exactly but when Quang was Champion he beat Paterson and Paterson asked for an immediate rematch, either Quang declined it or management decided to give somebody else a chance, I don't remember which. Paterson says the former and he declined the rubber match until Quang wins another fight. So on a future card, it will be Paterson defending the championship against Marcelo Santiago with Quang vs Matti Nyberg on the same card. The winner of the Quang fight will fight the champion on a future card, whoever that might be, and that fight won't be until November because of something I will talk about soon. Next Question.

Jeisha Black: It's been rumored that Shane Austin has been questioning his opponents, can you address that?

KLE2: Yeah, he was questioning why he was defending the strap against guys coming off of loses. At the time, the only two options we had were give these guys a title shot or not have Austin fight on the cards. But the next fight, this is what we are going to do. On a future card Rob Pomper will face Brotha Gracie and the winner of that fight will fight Austin for the title on a future card, again probably in November. Any more questions?

Kyle Lume: You keep referring to title fights not happening again until November, care to elaborate on that?

KLE2: Not just yet. Any more questions? No? Ok. First, I want to say that I am in talks with some other orgs to expand the DFC family around the world. More on that when it happens. Second, this is why title fights in DFC-SP will not take place in October. On October 29, We will be holding a cross promotion event called Night of Champions. This will pit every DFC-SP Champion (except Super Heavyweight) vs every DFC-LV Champion for bragging rights between the two orgs. Depending on how well this event goes, we may do more in the future to include champions from orgs that we expand with. That's it. See you all, next time.

***KLE2 gets up and exits the room****

• Downvote 1

Gabe T.S. Gardner: Hello all, my name is Gabe and I work mostly for DFC's Las Vegas branch, creating logos write ups and whatever is asked of me really.

If you don't already know about Night of Champions from
KLE2, basically, it is going to be a huge event in October, where the best of the best from both orginisations face off for bragging rights. We want to breed competition here in DFC and this is just the start of some Mega-Cards that will be assembled in the future.

I have taken the liberty of coming up with some posters to promote the event in my spare time, creating orginisation separate logos for the occasion. Good luck to those taking part!

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER
http://imgur.com/a/UW64S

• Upvote 2