$2,000,000 Designs

BigTree

Its pretty simple. I'm sure you have heard of 99 designs where someone wants a logo, puts up a bounty, and artists submit their work to win the prize.

Let's do it here for a nice Tycoon pot..

I am looking for a logo, a real logo for my real company. I am a Registered Dietitian that does nutritional counseling and meal plan setups for cancer patients, acute and chronic care medical patients, individuals seeking weight loss/gain, professional athletes, and weekend warriors.

It would be really cool to bring an image from a game that has been in my life for almost seven years into my real life.

The name of my company is: Talk To Troy, RDN - Nutrition & Health Services. (RDN stands for Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist)

I am looking for a logo that incorporates either the name of my company, or 3 Large T's, or 3 Large T's w/ Nutrition & Health Services, or a combination of all would be ideal.

Colors options I like - Green, black, red, silver, orange. Feel free to use any combinations as well as other colors if you like.

If you have additional questions to get more of an idea on what I am looking for, feel free to ask.

I would like to have a minimum of 6 different designers competing to really get a variety of perspectives. Each designer may enter multiple designs.

Depending on the rate of response I get to this post, I will create an end of opening submissions deadline (probably 1-2 weeks from today) and will narrow down the pool to 8 design ideas (one artist may have more than one design in this selection). I will create a poll to gauge the forums response and narrow it down to 3 designs from the votes (with me holding veto power if I really believe a design should carry through, but does not get top 3 votes). I will then ultimately choose the winning design.

Once a logo is selected, the winner will be paid $2,000,000 Tycoon Dollars and I will give them credit for the logo wherever necessary.

The logo needs to be in a high res vector that can be used for websites, business cards, tshirts, etc.

Everyday I see some outstanding creativity from individuals on this site. I would be honored to see and be branded by that work out in the real world as well.

PS:If you have any suggestions on ways to improve this contest, I would be open to hearing them also...Thanks and Good Luck!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I am a rookie at this stuff but may as well see what i can do if i get round to it. Shame Dee isn't here anymore, the guy is a wizard! If anyone knows him IRL or can get in touch with him somehow, I am sure he would give you something good.

Alright, i don't have the necessary skills needed to come up with something for professional use (nor do i have knowledge about copyright/trademark stuff)), so let's ignore the 2 Mio thing, you've always been a gentleman here and i might can help with some ideas at least.

Some thoughts on this:

- Colour pattern: i'd suggest something "clinical"/professional, but calm/comforting, in itself a hopeful contrast. I like this blue/green here. Soft, positive colours.

- Problematic for a logo is that you have much info there, you know, "RDN/Talk to Troy/Nutrition & Health Services", that's quite a lot and the danger is there that the "emotional effect" i explained above gets lost, that it gets hectic, squashed and it just backfires this way. My advice would be, go with the "TTT" in an abstract form.

- ... and two things come to my mind there, again the "emotional effect" thing, marketing'ish. Two ways. Either the "T"s support and back each other, like the middle "T" carries the others or the they form an unit in a way that it creates something new out of it. My idea is some kind of mix/inbetween here... the "T"s do not really carry each other, nothing new gets created really (i tried, it has to be something involving the triangle where the "T"s meet)... they become a unit though. It at least transports the integral/holistic approach your company has.

- The font... well, that's easy imo. Take something classic, like they use in the medical sector, but light aaand with a pinch of finesse. Again, professional/comforting/hope - and the finesse part (like, some soft curvature in a classic font setting) makes it less "we help you, poor schmock, we know many terms in latin" but more "we have the expertise, together we can do this and make things better".

http://i.imgur.com/uMvyLCw.png The text part could be here, too... maybe even better, more handy shape

Edit: The "T" on the right could be grey, too (plus the underline and/or services then). Three colours is a bit much, but grey would do the trick plus the two other colours aren't pushy at all.

• Upvote 5

Alright, i don't have the necessary skills needed to come up with something for professional use (nor do i have knowledge about copyright/trademark stuff)), so let's ignore the 2 Mio thing, you've always been a gentleman here and i might can help with some ideas at least.

Some thoughts on this:

- Colour pattern: i'd suggest something "clinical"/professional, but calm/comforting, in itself a hopeful contrast. I like this blue/green here. Soft, positive colours.

- Problematic for a logo is that you have much info there, you know, "RDN/Talk to Troy/Nutrition & Health Services", that's quite a lot and the danger is there that the "emotional effect" i explained above gets lost, that it gets hectic, squashed and it just backfires this way. My advice would be, go with the "TTT" in an abstract form.

- ... and two things come to my mind there, again the "emotional effect" thing, marketing'ish. Two ways. Either the "T"s support and back each other, like the middle "T" carries the others or the they form an unit in a way that it creates something new out of it. My idea is some kind of mix/inbetween here... the "T"s do not really carry each other, nothing new gets created really (i tried, it has to be something involving the triangle where the "T"s meet)... they become a unit though. It at least transports the integral/holistic approach your company has.

- The font... well, that's easy imo. Take something classic, like they use in the medical sector, but light aaand with a pinch of finesse. Again, professional/comforting/hope - and the finesse part (like, some soft curvature in a classic font setting) makes it less "we help you, poor schmock, we know many terms in latin" but more "we have the expertise, together we can do this and make things better".

http://i.imgur.com/uMvyLCw.png The text part could be here, too... maybe even better, more handy shape

Edit: The "T" on the right could be grey, too (plus the underline and/or services then). Three colours is a bit much, but grey would do the trick plus the two other colours aren't pushy at all.

Wow! I really like that...can you ditch the RDN totally and put Nutrition & Health Services to the right like you suggested

http://i.imgur.com/u69PnQI.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Very nice. Easily #1 at the moment.

• Upvote 1