$2,000,000 Designs

BigTree

I'm liking the concept and if I was going only for only athletics it would be perfect. Even with it possibly turning some away, I still like it. Any chance of changing up the Talk To Troy & RDN text to make it look less sterile? I like the text for H & N Services...

I'm really enjoying how this contest is going....I am open to keeping it going to really whittle it down to three strong entries

• Upvote 1

I'm liking the concept and if I was going only for only athletics it would be perfect. Even with it possibly turning some away, I still like it. Any chance of changing up the Talk To Troy & RDN text to make it look less sterile? I like the text for H & N Services...

I'm really enjoying how this contest is going....I am open to keeping it going to really whittle it down to three strong entries

I get what you're saying BigTree, so I made it less "athletics" and "masculine", to what I think would appeal more to a wider demographic:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/pauleglot/redesigned%20troy_zpslzo5obij.png

• Upvote 2

I get what you're saying BigTree, so I made it less "athletics" and "masculine", to what I think would appeal more to a wider demographic:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/pauleglot/redesigned%20troy_zpslzo5obij.png

I really like the direction you went with this... Can you try a different maybe more formal (not as sterile as before, but somewhere in between) font for the Talk To Troy....Im glad I did not shut this thing down. Seeing some real nice work.

From the designers still giving it a go...Even if you dont win, you will be compensated for your time