JLP

"-Weekly fights (you need a decent injury rating, check your total injuries on the http://mmatycoon.com...damagetaken.php page. Anything below 6 will probably be good enough."

So, I originally took this to mean anything below 6 days injured PER FIGHT will probably be good enough, but upon re-reading it, it looks like you are saying over the entire course of my fighter's career his TOTAL injuries all added together should be less than 6 days . . but that seems pretty extreme. Could you please clarify?

"-Weekly fights (you need a decent injury rating, check your total injuries on the http://mmatycoon.com...damagetaken.php page. Anything below 6 will probably be good enough."

So, I originally took this to mean anything below 6 days injured PER FIGHT will probably be good enough, but upon re-reading it, it looks like you are saying over the entire course of my fighter's career his TOTAL injuries all added together should be less than 6 days . . but that seems pretty extreme. Could you please clarify?

Your initial thought was correct. The 6 number refers to the per fight total. The fighter I am using shows up like this:

Lorne Malvo (26) 17 92 days (5.41 per fight)

I sent out three more contracts tonight to free fighters, 13 have signed already. 3 fighters have fights in the next couple days and one guy is signed to another org with no fight scheduled. If you are the manager of one of those 4 fighters please message me as soon as you are free.

I'll try and get the scheduling done this weekend. Barring any unforeseen difficulties we will be starting May 4th.

• Upvote 1

I used a randomizer to sort the initial signup list getting this result:

1. 15. Ricardo Monteban
  2. 2. Abraham Donowitz
  3. 17. Andr De Fran
  4. 5. Cilian Lynch
  5. 7. John Jamison
  6. 10. Sergey Keosayan
  7. 1. Lorne Malvo
  8. 6. Vinny Hopkins
  9. 9. Underestimated Dillashaw Junior
  10. 8. Joao De Santo Cristo
  11. 18. Ernesto Del Toro
  12. 13. Tyroil Smoochie Wallace
  13. 16. Victor Zsasz
  14. 19. Pedro Lopez
  15. 14. Ode Jokinen
  16. 3. Charles Bronson
  17. 12. Jacob Koch
  18. 4. Bas Dekkers
  19. 11. Matti Teitsi
  20. 20. Arthur Centino

The first ten names will comprise Division 1 and the remaining ten fighters will be placed in Division 2. I will edit the 2nd post to reflect the two new groups and get a schedule made today (hopefully). The schedule will have everyone fight everyone in their division once and one wildcard round with a fight against the same ranked fighter in the opposite division. i.e. #1 vs #1, #2 vs #2 and so on.

• Upvote 1

Week 1

De Fran vs Donowitz

Lynch vs Monteban

Jamison vs De Cristo

Keosayan vs Dillashaw

Malvo vs Hopkins

Dekkers vs Tseitsi

Koch vs Centino

Bronson vs Del Toro

Jokinen vs Wallace

Lopez vs Zsasz

Week 2

Lynch vs Donowitz

Jamison vs De Fran

Keosayan vs Monteban

Malvo vs De Santo Cristo

Hopkins vs Dillashaw

Koch vs Teitsi

Bronson vs Dekkers

Jokinen vs Centino

Lopez vs Del Toro

Zsasz vs Wallace

Week 3

Jamison vs Donowitz

Keosayan vs Lynch

Malvo vs De Fran

Hopkins vs Monteban

Dillashaw vs De Santo Cristo

Bronson vs Teitsi

Jokinen vs Koch

Lopez vs Dekkers

Zsasz vs Centino

Wallace vs Del Toro

Week 4

Keosayan vs Donowitz

Malvo vs Jamison

Hopkins vs Lynch

Dillashaw vs De Fran

De Santo Cristo vs Monteban

Jokinen vs Teitsi

Lopez vs Bronson

Zsaz vs Koch

Wallace vs Dekkers

Del Toro vs Dekkers

Week 5

Malvo vs Donowitz

Hopkins vs Keosayan

Dillashaw vs Jamison

De Santo Cruz vs Lynch

Monteban vs DeFran

Lopez vs Teitsi

Zsaz vs Jokinen

Wallace vs Bronson

Del Toro vs Koch

Centino vs Dekkers

Week 6

Hopkins vs Donowitz

Dillashaw vs Malvo

De Santo Cristo vs Keosayan

Monteban vs Jamison

De Fran vs Lynch

Zsaz vs Teitsi

Wallace vs Lopez

Del Toro vs Jokinen

Centino vs Bronson

Dekkers vs Koch

Week7

Wildcard Week

Week 8

Monteban vs Donowitz

De Fran vs Santo Cristo
Kynch vs Dillashaw JR
Jamison vs Hopkins
Keosayan vs Malvo
Centino vs Teitsi
Dekkers vs Del Toro
Koch vs Wallace
Bronson vs Szaz
Jokinen vs Lopez
Week 9
Dillashaw vs Donowitz
De Santo Cristo vs Hopkins
Monteban vs Malvo
De Fran vs Keosayan
Lynch vs Jamison
Wallace vs Teitsi
Del Toro vs Zsaz
Centino vs Lopez
Dekkers vs Jokinen
Koch vs Bronson
Week 10
De Santo Cristo vs Donowitz
Monteban vs Dillashaw JR
De Fran vs Hopkins
Lynch vs Malvo
Jamison vs Keosayan
Del Toro vs Teitsi
Centino vs Wallace
Dekkers vs Zsaz
Koch vs Lopez
Bronson vs Jokinen
  • Upvote 3

Hey guys! Tony Scatero here with a preview for the season opener of EPL 10, and it's looking like another great season in the making. Managers were clamoring to get their fighters into the league this season, and the twenty fighter capacity was reached with a quickness. Everyone knows how it works, so we will get right to the fighters. This season, the EPL has chosen to go with featherweights, so we anticipate some fast and violent behavior inside the cage. And here are the men who are going to bring it:

"The" Ricardo Monteban

Mgr: Harry Bagodonuts

At 16-6 in his pro career, Monteban has proven himself a dangerous grappler. Although he is coming off of a decision loss at UPG 27, Monteban has traditionally rallied from his losses with a series of wins.

Andr De Fran

Mgr: Blunts Allday

De Fran is a grizzled veteran of the fight game, and has definitely earned a place in this season. However, if he fails to perform at this level it could very well spell the end of his career. Although he recently went on a losing skid, De Fran is a brawling fighter with the ability to end any fight in a flurry, if he chooses to explode. We will see which version of him shows up to EPL 10.

Abraham "Jewsus Christ" Donowitz

Mgr: Chris Karter

Donowitz is a tough featherweight who isn't scared to go the distance in his fights, although that won't be as much of a factor in one ten-minute round. He had a good run as the Insanity champion, but has failed to gain traction since then, going back and forth on wins and losses since his title run. Still, he is a savage competitor, and the EPL may be what he needs to get back on track.

Cilian "Lawless" Lynch

Mgr: Mr. Wolf

Lynch is a well-rounded fighter, but he has yet to really prove himself consistently. Having only recently come under new management, he is hoping to solidify his place as a potentially dominant featherweight. Well-rounded and versatile, he will make the playoffs this season if he finishes fights; unfortunately, he has had mixed results when his fights are decided by the judges.

"The Grim Reaper" John Jamison

Mgr: Mega Jug

John Jamison is 32-25-2. That is not impressive. What is impressive, however, is that in over fifty fights, he has never been knocked out. Not a knockout, not a technical knockout, not a referee stoppage, no loss to cuts; the man is a tank, and he will be hard to finish in under ten minutes.

Sergey Keosayan

Mgr: Klatz Matz

Keosayan is a respectable grappler, and a veteran of the ITFL, so he has participated in a tournament style format before. This may prove to be an advantage for him, as he is experienced in planning more than one fight ahead in the league. He and his manager are hoping this pays off and gets him through to the playoffs.

Lorne Malvo

Mgr: Johnny Lee

Malvo is nasty, undefeated in kickboxing and 11-3 in MMA, he has never been knocked out or submitted. The EPL is a chance for him to really plant himself down as one of the top featherweights in the world.

Vinny "The Crow" Hopkins

Mgr: Bradley Burns

Hopkins was a boxing prodigy, undefeated as an amateur and running riot through the international tournament scene. Since switching to MMA he has had mixed success, but nobody can deny that his hands are dangerous, and a fight with him is always going to be a dangerous proposition.

Underestimated "Snake In The Grass" Dillashaw Jr.

Mgr: Blake Phoenix

Hereafter known as UDJ, Dillashaw has had some success since coming under the wing of Blake Phoenix and the coaches at Strike Zone KT. Outspoken in the media, UDJ should be fun to watch this season, and a welcome member to the cast of EPL 10.

Joao De Santo Cristo

Mgr: Rodrigo Costa

I don't have time to write his full name, for christ's sake I gotta do twenty rundowns here. JDSC is a relative newcomer to the fight game. He is deciding to jump right into the fire, so I guess we will see if he has what it takes to run with the big dogs. He's far from counted out, but he's definitely the dark horse of his division.

Charles "The Harmonica" Bronson

Mgr: Bjorn O'Donnel

Bronson is no doubt a monster, although his chin is suspect; all four of his losses have come by way of knockout. That being said, his chin has been hard to find, and he has won three times as many fights as he has lost. He should be a contender this season, as he always brings a good fight and has proven his will to win.

Bas Dekkers

Mgr: Mickey Hart

Dekkers is undefeated after eight professional mma fights. A Muay Thai champion as an amateur, he lost his only professional kickboxing bout, but has gone on to a perfect MMA career. It will be interesting to see if he can continue his streak through EPL 10.

"Knocks You Out" Matti Teitsi

Mgr: Zenaral Mänätzer

Teitsi has indeed knocked people out; over two-thirds of his victories have come by way of this medium. However, he has also been stopped in a variety of different ways, so it will be interesting to see how he comes at this league. His aggressive style may very well play to his favor in the one-round format.

Jacob "Slob" Koch

Mgr: Grant Brophy

Koch was looking down the dark barrel of the end of his career when he was picked up by Grant Brophy. Since then, something has gone right, so hopefully he can carry the momentum of his first win in a long time into EPL 10.

Tyroil Smoochie Wallace

Mgr: Bear Stevenson

Say his whole name when you talk about him: Tyroil Smoochie Wallace. That's not a fucking nickname, it's what you call him. Wallace was one time SFC champion, but since then has gone on to do, well, not much. However, he has managed to win enough to stay relevant, and this may be his chance to put himself back into the top of his division.

Ode "Trauma" Jokinen

Mgr: Billy Arseworth

Jokinen, of the legendary Jokinen fighting family, has a lot to live up to. So far, he has failed to gain the recognition and stature of the other Jokinen fighters, and he was released by family founder Opa midway through his career. He just may be able to use the EPL to finally get the recognition that came much earlier for the rest of his family.

Victor "The Death Rider" Zsasz

Mgr: The Clown Prince of Crime

The dude's whole bio is Tupac lyrics. He's named after one of the baddest comic characters of all time. And he's had like fifty billion fights. I feel sorry for the guys who have to fight Zsasz.

Ernesto "Bananas" Del Toro

Mgr: Michael Knight

Del Toro is a forty-eight (!) fight veteran, and he has won 33 of them. That's a lot, in case you're counting. Statistically, he has good chance of winning this season; we will have to see if he lives up to the hype.

Pedro "The Monster of the Andes" Lopez

Mgr: Anti Kristus

Lopez has broken up his last four losses with only one win. Once a phenomenal grappler, it remains to be seen if he will be able to turn his fortune around and start putting Ws on the board. Regardless, he is one of the underdogs coming into this season.

Arthur "Longshot" Centino

Mgr: Lance Templeton

A 12-3 fighter, recently picked up by a manager whose name is always in the running for GOAT, and you just might have a contender. It will be interesting to see what Templeton does with this fighter, and if whatever he saw in him will pay off in the big cage at Ascension.

And there they are: All of the competitors of EPL 10. With opening day only weeks away, I know everyone is as anxious as I am to get it started. Join me next time for a full preview and predictions for the first round of fights, and an even closer look at some of the world's greatest featherweights in EPL 10!

• Upvote 5

Yeah, it's going to be fun to do the writing for this. I'm excited to see how it plays out; the top guys are pretty evenly matched, and there are no clear favorites. Is anyone going to be betting on themselves this season?

I doubt i be betting on myself anyway .Looking to be a great event for sure .I try to post odds for it (it going to be hard so many goods fighters :thumbup: ).Hopefully there be a mma tycoon podcast before the events starts

I doubt i be betting on myself anyway .Looking to be a great event for sure .I try to post odds for it (it going to be hard so many goods fighters :thumbup: ).Hopefully there be a mma tycoon podcast before the events starts

There are a few guys that stand out in my opinion, but a very strong list in general with a lot of outsiders that can cause an upset. I'm curious :P