Possesion transfers

Spacewiz

So the topic basically says it all. I recently had some custom clothing made by Blueprint Clothing in Rio, http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=800 and was hoping to use this custom clothing to reward some fighters in my Org after a particularly good or bloody fight. Now I have 50 shirts and shorts in my managers possession but can not pick and choose who I want to send them to besides my own fighters.

Maybe I just cant find the right way to send it to other fighters/managers but if it really is the case then I think it should be possible to send another manager or fighter clothes/supplements as a gift or a reward for good fights or whatever. Any thoughts?

I am saddened to hear after coming to an agreement on this, taking payment, and sending out the items that Bloodlust Fight Org cannot send out shirts etc to his members. Im pretty sure it is fairly realistic to ask for this to be added at some point.

I think the idea is great one and one which could be supported. I dont pretend to know the ins and outs of of the coding, but surely the same mechanism that I can use as a clothing company owner for sending free items can be utilised for him in this way?

It's already on the list. People have got around this by just having the clothing company send to the fighters as freebies.

Yeah I offered to do this in the mean time, Im happy to do it for people... to a point. If I did it for every person I make designs for (hopefully this will be a lot :)) That would be all I do :)

Thanks for the response, and can I ask roughly how long do you think before this is implemented? Or is that like asking 'how long is a piece of string?'.

I know you have a lot to do so please dont take that as a hurry up type statement.

Just so I know what to tell people when/if they ask me.

No idea to be honest. There's nothing massively important needs doing now, i.e. big errors or anything so it's just chipping away at minor bugs, improvements and bits and pieces to do with the fight engine. This isn't that important though so probably not for a while to be honest... Fight engine improvements are above it in the list. It might get done if we have a spare few hours here or there though as hopefully it wouldnt take too long.

No idea to be honest. There's nothing massively important needs doing now, i.e. big errors or anything so it's just chipping away at minor bugs, improvements and bits and pieces to do with the fight engine. This isn't that important though so probably not for a while to be honest... Fight engine improvements are above it in the list. It might get done if we have a spare few hours here or there though as hopefully it wouldnt take too long.

I understand, Ill just say soon if we are lucky, otherwise a while :D

Cheers.

Has this been done already? Cause I just was able to send a shirt from my manager account to one of my fighters.

that has always been there. They were talking about sending possessions to another managers fighter.

lol, wait... so ever since i opened my account i don't think i've ever tried possession transfer.

so ok, i've got 2 shirts with my manager now. so i see the "give to" drop down box. now my question is if i select a fighter then hit submit. will he send the two shirts? or do we have option to send just 1 piece? LOL, i know... i'm a n00b!