An announcement regarding Highland Kickboxing

YerMaw

Lmao. It may have escaped the attention of some people in this thread but this c*nt stole real money from an alliance member via VIP trade.

In this instance I think a IP check is justified: if someone commits an act of theft you're damn right I want to see if they have any multis.

Does anyone seriously want wankers like this playing the game? Running an org into the ground and taking all the profits is one thing, but using the game to steal someone's hard earned cash in RL? Absolutely indefensible: this shit mentor pulled doesn't even come close to this level of scumbaggery

• Upvote 2

That's an absolute scumbag move for him to do. Not only does he lie about wanting to help out, but then he ruins all the existing work put into the org for his own personal gain. Straight up blacklisting the cbomb and refraining from any interaction with him in future.

I dont like these dick movese either it is always bad to be fooled, but thats the Internet, and most importantly a Browser game, people griefes and thieves since browser games exists, but well so is the real life too.

Look the positive aspect of this though, it make the game more real...lol.

Imagine if Don King played this game

I mean, i am not really embracing what happened, but i accept it, doesnt it make the game risks more real? in-game managers thiefs, one step further to real life MMA . :yes:

I am just kiddin ofcourse, this is a very painful lesson to not trust too much people over the internet.

I dont like these dick movese either it is always bad to be fooled, but thats the Internet, and most importantly a Browser game, people griefes and thieves since browser games exists, but well so is the real life too.

Imagine if Don King played this game

I mean, i am not really embracing what happened, but i accept it, doesnt it make the game risks more real? in-game managers thiefs, one step further to real life MMA . :yes:

I am just kiddin ofcourse, this is a very painful lesson to not trust too much people over the internet.

i sign just under that

Yea, the part about him stealing is a tit move but like, it's happened before and will happen again. I think the main aim was to warn people about doing future business with him. However, then he was ousted as a multi which it can't be much clearer when you sign up for the game.

==== MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED - ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON - MULTI ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED====

Wait what the fuck?? i just read now he also stole REAL money? what a complete dickbag, but guys dont get too much shocked or go full paranoia, in ANY browser game shit like these happens, and sometimes even worse (with people getting beheaded for real...like in China omg.) it is not just this game, Internet is a very strange parallel world.

Yea, the part about him stealing is a tit move but like, it's happened before and will happen again. I think the main aim was to warn people about doing future business with him. However, then he was ousted as a multi which it can't be much clearer when you sign up for the game.

Does this mean you cant share IP even if you are not really doing multi stuff?

Because my brother share the same IP of his wife, but they aint really doing anything special about it , he did told everything to Mike, but he said he didnt got an answer.

low blow low blow....using dirty tactics....if you allways so keen in sorting other peoples matters and come up with investigational shit....you need to have thick skin.....or no one can desagree with you ?...you need to agree or get your fighter removed!...realy?....what a bitch you are ....i hatte people like you mate.....i want distance from managers like you and Randy....both mans values are very low indeed...oh yeah, you can start having a go at my speling :)

by the way is that you on your profile picture...if is you pls go get an haircut you look like a tramp

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

with hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amdxuA5fjBc

without hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv2_lTtctyE

i completly lost respect for you after listening to this....it sounds like someone hes squizing your balls ...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....just having fun mate...i have some investigation skills of my own, spies everywhere bruv...you dont even know

BUT yeah id cheks are good....randy and hes mentor should get banned for life....

You fail to realize the reason I've named my last five albums Bad Acoustic Covers

Bad business deals are part of the game, sounds like a savvy business move on Randy's part, shady or not. Its worse to be looking at other player's IP. Lick your wounds and move on, don't start tracking them in real life. That shit will scare off more customers than losing some Tycoon cash.

I told a Mod that I figured Randy Richards was using a multi. If they are cheating, they deserve to get punished, simple as that.

It's still fucked up. You can't say shit against that crew without them checking you IP, negging your opinion.

You wanna explain exactly how I am a part of Highland? Shit, I just fucking nailed a guy in my own alliance so if anything, you would think I would try to protect the cbomb

Exactly. That is bad for new business. Who the hell wants to sign up for a game where that asshole is looking where you live?

I don't check the IP's myself, like I clearly fucking stated in my post.

you should work for the FBI bro.....love your dedication into diging into others business......why are you puting so much into it.....get a life bro....loooooooooooool...daammmmm

I did this within 20 mins of my lunchbreak on my job. Not exactly like I spent all day figuring out, it's easy when you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together

And just for the record, it's not like I just go around willy nilly asking for IP checks on guys. The only way an IP check will even be entertained is if there is evidence that would suggest a multi account exists. I remembered RichyRandy had a multi in the past, so I figured it would be a way of him stashing the money he took from Highland KT and lookey here, it looks like he has just that in another account which holds an Org.

Sure you can do it, but your ass will get called out on it if you pull something shit on another player

Wait what the fuck?? i just read now he also stole REAL money? what a complete dickbag, but guys dont get too much shocked or go full paranoia, in ANY browser game shit like these happens, and sometimes even worse (with people getting beheaded for real...like in China omg.) it is not just this game, Internet is a very strange parallel world.

Someone bought VIP for him and he never paid them, meaning the person basically spent their real life money without any benefit. You would think after taking cash from Highland KT that he could afford a VIP fucking fee

Does this mean you cant share IP even if you are not really doing multi stuff?

Because my brother share the same IP of his wife, but theya int really doing anything special about it , he did told everything to Mike, but he said he didnt got an answer.

No interaction between the accounts if they are on the same IP. This means no financial swapping between each other, no sharing gym space etc. As long as they keep contact to an absolute minimum in terms of in game interactions they will be fine.

End of the day, whether you agree with it or not, I went through the process keeping to within the boundaries of reason by having Mods notified of everything and checking with them to ensure it was okay. If they said nah I can't post it, I wouldn't have. Let me put it this way. If I knew about this happening, and it later transpired to the public that I knew, I would get absolutely lynched by people claiming I protect my alliance mates while I will happily write about anyone else. End of the day, doesn't matter if you are friend or foe, I will treat you the same when it comes to if you are a cheating scumbag or not. I tend to try and surround myself with guys who I know don't cheat, so I don't really have that issue too often.
RichyRandy got exposed, Highland KT can know that they aren't the only ones who have been fucked over by this guy, and the forums can enjoy a day with their pitchforks. Have a good night folks.
  • Upvote 4

No interaction between the accounts if they are on the same IP. This means no financial swapping between each other, no sharing gym space etc. As long as they keep contact to an absolute minimum in terms of in game interactions they will be fine.

Good, they should be fine then.

Anyway, the point i was tryng to make about comparing fraud here with real life frauds...

Well, this is a competitive business game too, (not only fights) , and i mean, the grief is real in MMa and any other competitive sport where business is involved, i can accept that it will happen, and ofcourse when someone get caught, we prepare the lynch mob accordingly, no doubt about that.

But i take it as the game risks, just like in real life, as i said, i not really embrace it, but i accept it for what it is, this game require a lot of skills both in the managerial aspect of it and in the fight tactics, and i enjoy it, but to not get fooled and get stuck in a fraud of epic proportions like this, also require skills and brain so i take it for what it is, just another challenge the "Game" is throwing at me, if you know what i mean.

Look, I'm not going to get into word games. My point is not to put anyone down. My point is most people do not like the idea of background checks, IP searches, ect because they want to play a game. Identity theft is an issue, and Americans do not like people intruding on there info. it just gives a feeling of creepiness an uneasiness. If you need to check IP's to counter multi's then do it, but do not announce it to the community. It is indeed bad for new business. I hope that came through rational enough for you to see the point, and that as mods you will consider the opinion. If it were my biz, that shit would stop today and we would have a new policy more inviting to new customers. Just delete the multi if it is indeed an issue.

What the fuck is the point to say " we americans dont like" ...because we Europeans instead like to be checked by Interpol even when i am having a wonderful shit session in my toilet and my tablet??

Or any other country for that matter, any citizen dont like to be stalked, but this is a game, and people are being dicks, so it is perfectly fine.

Stop with this exceptionalism, plus coming from a person where the NSA is spyng the shit out of them since forever, and doing ABSOLUTLY nothing about that, this is where you have to care mate, not getting "spied" in a fucking game.

• Upvote 1

Sounds more like David Morrison is worried about what the mods might find if they look at his IP, but that's neither here nor there.

The mods are free to check up my IP at any time they want. They already know where in the world I live so it's no problem if they feel the need to check to ensure I don't have multi accounts.

• Upvote 3

For the ones who don't know me, my name is Stefan. El tico if you prefer.

this post just to say i asked Myke to help us keeping the org alive.

It means first sacking Randy. Second allowing me and the people who want to, to transfer money into the org so that it can get another chance.

this can't be my org cause i already have a gym that i don't want to quit. But i more than willing to carry on running it, so i will need someone to be the "official owner"

Of course, i wait for Mike's answer...

But if someone is interested by being the owner, it could be cool to carry on.

i hate giving up.

Lmfao at everyone who negged Dave like a thousand times (ok that's and exaggeration but, it was wayyyy over the top) and for being right. Before you have a hissy fit and start negging people because someone told you you can't have a fruit role up, make sure that is what they said and find out why. The guy simply said whoever it was (don't remember who did the search. To many freaking post on it) shouldn't be looking up peoples personal info if they are not an employee of the site (is the reason you have a choice to share it or not). He is correct. Don't know if it has anything to do with being American (I just happen to be) but, I don't share anything. None of my devices share my location, email, phone no, don't have twitter and the rest of that crap but if I didn't wouldn't share that either. We are playing a game. If your not my real friend you don't need to know that much about me.

Now. This Randy Richards or whoever, I agree action needs/needed to be taken but, buy the correct personnel. If you are non personnel and have the info (hopefully it's because your his friend or just know him in general) then give it to the proper authorities. Don't go just busting the man's door down and start shooting. How can someone saying this in a nutshell cause a shit storm of negs???

Now. All of the 5yr olds that negged Dave feel more than free to neg me. You will still be wrong at the end of the day and all day tomorrow. lol

• Downvote 5

My two cents worth: I'm a newcomer(ish) and obsessed with the game but in my short time here I have noticed an underlying current of dodgy arse scammy shit. It's small but it exists. Anything/anyone that reduces that is great. The down votes for having a different opinion is a little annoying though. JUST MY TWO CENTS/PENCE.

Lmfao at everyone who negged Dave like a thousand times (ok that's and exaggeration but, it was wayyyy over the top) and for being right. Before you have a hissy fit and start negging people because someone told you you can't have a fruit role up, make sure that is what they said and find out why. The guy simply said whoever it was (don't remember who did the search. To many freaking post on it) shouldn't be looking up peoples personal info if they are not an employee of the site (is the reason you have a choice to share it or not). He is correct. Don't know if it has anything to do with being American (I just happen to be) but, I don't share anything. None of my devices share my location, email, phone no, don't have twitter and the rest of that crap but if I didn't wouldn't share that either. We are playing a game. If your not my real friend you don't need to know that much about me.

Now. This Randy Richards or whoever, I agree action needs/needed to be taken but, buy the correct personnel. If you are non personnel and have the info (hopefully it's because your his friend or just know him in general) then give it to the proper authorities. Don't go just busting the man's door down and start shooting. How can someone saying this in a nutshell cause a shit storm of negs???

Now. All of the 5yr olds that negged Dave feel more than free to neg me. You will still be wrong at the end of the day and all day tomorrow. lol

Alrighttttttty then. I didn't neg him, nor do I feel the need to neg anyone really in this game, if I have a problem with something you say, I will say it and why I have a problem with it. The fact Dave expected anything other than negs for saying that it was a savvy business deal is stupid, it wasn't a savvy business deal, in the real world it could be called embezzling and gets you a fairly hefty fine if not jail time depending on what country you did it. He was entrusted with the org and to run it, he instead took the money and gave it to his main account in order to run an org of his own. He also got someone to buy him VIP in exchange for game cash yet never paid the guy, this is a transaction that many trustworthy members of tycoon use in order to obtain their VIP. This imo is more of a dick move than what he did with the org. So yeah, that is why Dave got his negs.

Now, GBK seen a message in our alliance chat and then this came about so decided to ask a moderator does this guy have any multi accounts and who would have thought it, he does. Grant then tells people what is going on, that the guy is a cbomb and not to do business with him until Mike either boots him from the game or fines him VIP or something. Please now go back and read the part that he asked a moderator did the guy have a multi, a guy in charge around here, the sheriff per se.

Now Dave pretty much committed social suicide when he said this, and like many others, I am asking for my release from his org after my next fight. I do not want to be in an org where the manager thinks it is a savvy business deal to screw someone over in a game or real life, that sort of thinking makes me think more along the lines that you are a scummy cbomb.

Now finally about this "I am American crap", I could sit here and do a lecture on the NSA etc who all have your private information, the fact that your personal details have been bought and sold by countless companies and the fact that they can listen into your calls etc without your knowledge, but hey freedom, right? For the record, and I just want to state this once again, Grant got told the guy had a multi account, he was not told any personal information other than the fact the guy broke the rules of the game. This was so then we could boot him from our alliance and start sorting the wrongs that the cbomb had done. If Dave the freedom loving Captain America is butthurt because people do not share his opinion and decides to close his org, then that is up to him but tell him to read what people are telling him instead of shouting I am American all over the place.

Here is a video that accurately describes how I see Dave walking into his place of work every day.

• Upvote 1

I'll neg you but I have to wait 24 hours. And it's a fruit roll up not a fruit role up. Is that like The Rock saying shut up and know your fruit role up?

• Upvote 1